Drawthread

drawthread
bath edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Congresswoman-Declares-War-on-Memes-20160504-0052.html
upsidedowntext.com/
zalgo.eeemo.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages



you're too kind!

/r/ing this sheep girl with some better proportions

are you using sunblock? or you want tan lines?

can one of you faggots draw the best girl taking a bath for me?

you are a fattie anywayy

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

idk... i think its some big shark or somthing. it looked really big and blump :I

you sassy lil' shit you

had a chuckle/10, but i'm gonna keep asking

in a good way i mean. but be carefull.

>no bubbles
why even take a bath?

Requests pleas

Self Titty Suck while riding a dick

/r/ loli butts

I want to see cute kahl.

Mothman

Requesting a hydra guarding a bathtub

your such a cutie pie

telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Congresswoman-Declares-War-on-Memes-20160504-0052.html

What is your opinion on quake?

damn i wish i could be there at the beach wiht you guys.... (but my goddamn phone broke) welp... maybe another time i guess :T from scribbles

:O

love me a gud bath

also i'll take some requestos

At you, shortcake. You have two things every woman should have; A lot of hair and a lot of meat. What's your name

>eye's coverd in sand
t-thanks guys.... i feel like im just there :(

>as sweet as sugar, and i'll melt in your mouth~

>you want a mommy? clean the damn dishes.

>you

Cringe

She.. She rejected me.. You know?

smooth player tight here.

i also want to not have severe depression but haha y'know
Iunno im not too good with furry
Is that something specific or just a moth-man?
>human
trash
Ok
thanks sugar
its pretty good but i think Doom was more memorable

I've never been to the beach before honestly
I'm not even really good at swimming but I like doing it anyway!!
Aaaa I love everyone
What's the beach like?

I have...a clean shot....I gotta kill the source of these awful sentences.

you look great. have a good time here at the beach.

Are you a girl now bones?

hot, smells weird due to heavy mix of sunscreen and salt in the air.

khal pls. sheepy girl. i believe in you.

Keeeeeeek!!! This is getting interesting.

ǝƃuᴉɹƆ

my silly ass forgot sun protection... what's a girl to do.

:O
is that any way to speak to your mother.

in a... good way. hm.
keepin' these eyes peeled.

my ass is on VACAY. you want me to get sand in my shit? no sir.

luckily, i brought enough of both for the whole class.
take a wiiild guess, my guy.

it's such a NICE DAY. i feel very SAFE.

Just a moth and a man, in one organism. So yeah, moth-man

Teach me your ways!!!!!!!

watch for jellyfish

ǝɹǝH
upsidedowntext.com/

N̴͓͙̭̟̜̘̗̣̠̠͇͙̠̫̥̎̉́ͩͥ̑ͫ͒̿ͨͣͦ͒ͬͤ̃O̵̝̪͚̼̰̭̞̯̺̦̠̣͓͗͌̿̓̄̓̔̆́ͭͮͥ̅ͥ̃ͤ͋̀̚!̻̻͓̼̜̣͇̥̝̭̳̦̼͈̬͗ͪ̈̾̑̊̌̑͑͋̀̀͢

oh i will keep these eye's open alright o-o
but i think its behind you. look try bending over abit, maybe youl see it then.

I like where this is going

Kek, it's ok there are plenty of fish in the sea.
You just gotta find the right one.

/r/ for ass drawing

epic octuples incoming

no please

I don't.. I don't know..

Cher? Thickwoman Jenkins? I'm at a loss here.

Shutup there's still a chanceo, just gotta act smoooth.
I'd fuc my mom...

¡¡¡¡¡ᴉɐsuǝs-uouɐ noʎ ʞuɐɥ┴

I have learned the ways of the upside down text, now teach me your ways of fine art

you just get cringier every day

I'm gonna get

Shit, is this still a beach thread?

It is fun and full of trash if you live in the Northeast US like me.

take the shot

zalgo.eeemo.net

Real smooth man. kek

butt

Plz

Where the fuck is your nose, WHERE?!

) ´ ー , (ノ
H̵͍͍̥͍̘̯͍͉ͬͧ᷆ͣͪ̅ͪẼ͍̻̬͍͍͚͍̱͌͋ͦ̈́̅᷃L̷̨͍̺͍̯᷿͍͍͍̔̄̾̊ͩP͍͍̩͍͍̽᷉ͤ͂ͨͬͪ̎᷃̎ ̨͍᷂͍͍͎͍̃̀̏᷃᷃́͐̉͝M̛͍͏̸̧̪͍͎͍̜͍͊̕͘ͅE͍̪͍͍̲͍᷀́̄̉᷇̆̽͘͢

>Yeah it is. Pass me a stinky cold one.
Sure, here ya are. Man, we just got here and you're already sweating bullets, you alright?

>Tried it, Kahl makes air go pop
then how about a boat?

S̡̡҉͖̘̟̜̘̖̺̫̠̭͓͔T̀͟҉̥̩̟̟̬̬̤͉̜͉͕O̴̼̭̮̪̯̗͈̩̬̭̙̞̹͍̭ͅP̨͜͠͠҉͖͚͈͖͈͍͈͓̲̼̗̖͕̤̹̼̙̭ͅ

T̴͊ͣ̒͋̔͡h̨̓ͭ̽ͯä̛́ͥ̚̚ñ̶͒ͤ̾ͭ̈̇̔͂k̸̢̿̈̒ͦ̏ͪ͌ͤ̄ ̛̏ͪͤ͋̓͝y̛ͤͪ͞ơ̾̇͑̎ͧ̆̕ǘͯ̈̑҉͜͏!̽̆̾̏͗͛̚͘͡!̴̧ͨ͑̇͆̌ͥ̀!̢̋̎͋͋͛̓́̈́̂ ́͂͢k͊́̔͛ͩͪͨ͗͜eͮ̀̕k͌̾ͯ̇ͭ̚͠

W̴̟̣̼̣̝̪̳͚̻͕̦̞̼̮͇̪̘̥͔͌ͭ̓ͪ͛̽͊̃̊ͧͦ̓ͯ̑̓ͤ̀͋͟͡͝͝H̹̬͔͙͚͇͚͉̤̩͙̗̣̟̼̞̥͒ͨ̊̈́͗̎̑̊ͯͣ͐̓͐̉̄̓͋͂͟͢͡ͅÀ̶̶͇̘̗̖̱̙ͯ̇̌ͨ͗ͦ̓̃̃̏͡T̶̵̢̢̰̣̭̲̭̞͇̘̥̹̜̤͉̆ͣ̍͊̆̐́ͤ̑̂̋̈́͛͗ͪ̿͠ ̧͈͓͚̹̳̫̹͇͙͉̫̘ͭ̋̈́̒̿̀ͮ́̌̍̋ͦͦͦ͘͟͠͞Ḧ̶̸̷̖͔̥̫͔͈͖̖͇̼̙́̈ͬ̒̏̄̊͋̐͆͆̅͢͝ͅA̡̛̛̮̼̟͚̬̗̠͖̬̪̳̭͈͔̣̩͐̂́̽̔ͯ̿̄ͤ͋͊͛ͥͤ̀͢V̸̵̛̳̼̦̜͍͖̭̯̱̏́̏ͮ͐̽ͭ͜͜E̹̬̩̮̠̤̩͓̜̳̳̟̗̘̪̤͎͆̍̿͊̆̓͒ͬ̌͑ͯ̍̈́ͤ́̚͟͜͝͠ͅ ̛̗͖̳̳͇͙̝͍̺͍͍̫̝̉͋̒͐̄̎̏̋̌̿̋̀̉͗̓ͭͫ̊́Į̡̆́ͬ͑͌ͦ͑̿̔́̇̊͒̚͏͚̖̩͎̩̟̯̱̹̙̣̖̲ ͙̝̜̦̲̝̱͎͚̹̪̮̱̺́̒ͧ͆̎͑̏́̀̕͞D̷̰̤͖̝͕̹̤̹̪͒͑ͯ̿͋̔̄ͥͩ̓͘͝ͅÒ̖̖̯͚̭͔͈̒̀̓͑̔͒̎̓̒̒̃̂ͭ͆ͫ̿͘͢N̴̡̺̝̪̳̗̯͚͚̘͓̤̥͈̳̼͍͉͕̎̔ͮ̔̽̋ͬ͗ͪ̂ͨ͌́ͅË̢͚̫̼̤̞͚̳̪͕̍ͥͥͭ͛̀̑ͯ͝

>i have no art skilks, therefore shit-tier drawings

Uh. Lone loser here, looking for a mother

w̷͔͓̝̖̮͇͎̩̟̟̫̳̻̙ͧ͂̇͂ͩ̍ͯ̆̌ͤ̔ͪ̚͞ͅḫ̡̤̪̙͕͖̰̗͇͉̫ͮ̾̆̿͢͜͝e̸̛͓̪͓̺̲̯͕̥͍̺̖͔̜̫̗͛ͤ̿ͥ̾ͫͩ͘͡ͅr͑͛ͦ͂̾ͩ͋̾̉ͣͫ̽͏̛̱͉͉͠ḙ̷̛͕̮̻̝̱̙͎̻ͦ̇̈́̅̈ͩͪ̈̎̂̃͋ͥ̔̓͆̚ͅs̴̝͓͖̗͎̝̼͇͍̠̖͙̗̟̝͍̔ͬ͐̑̈́ͪ́̀͢ͅ ̴̷͍̬̘̩ͣ̾͛̒̉͐̏͛̔̿t̫̲͔̥͈̣̲̣͎̻̳̖̭̣̩̜̓̽͛ͥͤ̇̒̅̇ͦ̓ͫ̔́́h̸̲̞̖͇͇͚͇͍̩̰̫͎̗͉ͦ́ͧ̆ͨͮ̄̏̓ͮ̓̆̅̍ͯ̓͊̊̐́e̵̵̵͔̥̞͇̬̜̯ͬ̈́̈́͛͂̂̋́̆̊ͥͮ̆ͬͭ̀̏̀̀ ̊ͭ̀͒̽̔ͧͫ̌͏̛͓̱͕͈̀͞mͭͦ̿̂̈̆̍̓̊̇͏̡͍̩̩͉̭̼̗͕̩̫͎̟̜͕͙̕e̵̠̯̙̥͎̠̜͎̖̙̤̯̯͎͎̞ͪ̾͛ͥͥ͛̊̉͋͊ͧͭ̓ͩ͗̿ͥ̇̍͘m͂̊̉͗͐̉̾̾̓ͤ̂̆̍ͦ́͘͡͡҉̼͖̦͎̜͔e̷̡̩̝͔͔͕̦̩͖̰͉̪̬̫͕̮̬͙̐̆̽̀̿ͪ͋̒ͫ̂̒̑̀͋͒ ̻͔̥̙̗͍͎̘͇̞̘̯̻͓̙͛ͨͫ͋̕͡͝ť̜͈̟̻̖͕͖̱̬̾͋ͨͭ̽ͫͩ̀́ḙ̶̶̹̗͉̼̻͉̜̥͈̲͖̩̣̯̟̖̗ͥ̓͌ͬͤͥͭͤ̄̑ͯ͂̀́a̸̴̼͓̱͓͎̘̽̌̉͆̀̌̈m̸̴̭͇̣̙̣͈̳̹̖̹̮͉̬̗͚͑ͩͧ͒ͯ͋ͧ̌ͫ͛ͭ͢͞ ̆͐͒̐̍͊ͦͥ̊̀̽̈́̚͏̤͖͔w̢̫͙̗̹͓̜̞͙̗͉͔͉̥̌̅͒̀̈̿ͧ̂̂ͫ̔̋̆͆̃̅͜ͅh̩̻̥͚͍͕̲̩͉̭̠̹̏ͣ̂̈́ͥ̈͌̋̎̚͜͠e̢ͨ̈̍̅͏҉͓̼͔̟͔̰̱͚͉͕͠ͅṅ̈ͣ͌̈̾͏̶̯̱̱͍̞́̕͟ ̟̣̤̙͕̖͎̝̯̻̺̗͉̫̇̔̓̈̄̉̐ͪ͑ͥ̎̃̂ͩ͊͜͠y̧̫͔̼̟̑̉͊ͧ͂́̍ͫͣ͂̿ͭ̎̎̒́͠o͚͎͓͈̺̦̒͑ͤ͗̌̇̄ͦ͒̿́͝ų̷̤̩̳͖͈̜̫̈́̇ͪ̈́̇̋̽̇͛̐ͥ͌̃ ̷̶̥͇̠̦̹̻̟͕͈̖͊̍̋ͯ͌ͥ́̕n̸̮͓̙̭͎͕͕͈̭̮͉̬̭͍̺͉͖̪̑͒̔̈̄̎͌ͪ͛͑̒̑̂̌̆̿ͥ͒ͬ͢e̴͓̤͍͓̩̗̰͔͚̯̍ͪͧͣ̿ͥͩ́̀͢͡ė̸ͪ͗̽̏̉̋̒͌̌̀̆͛͌̔̕͠͏̤̝̣͓̪͓͞ͅd̷͍̝͎̦͓͙̝͍̜̩͙̣͙͇̤̘̠̓̏̊ͦͩ̈́͆̿̏͘͞ͅ ̸̨̐̏͊̿ͤ͑̿͑̓̅̊̅̾ͣ͆͐̃̓̚͝͏̧̹̝̹̤͇̣̫͙͎̞̙͈̤ţ̛̪̝̭̣͙̖̣͖̫̟̘̺̳̿̈̎͌̆̒̀͊͒́̚h̢̛̫͔̗̣̫̘̣̟͈̫̩̟͓̽͊̈ͥ̿͠͞ͅḛ̵̸̡̬̝̩̯͈̲̩̮̌ͥͪ͊̇̅͌͗͜͡ḿ̓͗̒̈́ͭ͌̏͌̎͛

Y͙͍̣̝͌ͫ̎ͫ̓ͤ̐́ơ̞̫̥̼̠̪̺̎̏ͤ̓̋̔̉ͪ͛ͅu̷̳͍̘̽̒̏́ ̳͚̣̠̎̕d̈́̏͏̰u̴̹̻̹͗ͨ̅̂ͦ̓̾̒ň̵̨͎͊ͭ ͇̠̦͚̞͕̙ͫ̑ͥ̂ͯ͂͋̊̀m͍̹͈̻̾̈́ͥe̡̥͇̪̤̪̰͈̐͒̍̍̍̀s̷͉̮̝̣̭̿́s̢̗͎͊ͥͧͮͭ͊ë̡̙́͐̀̎͂̒d̷̡͖̠͖͒̅̽̒̑͝ ̝̹͍̞ͮ͊ͨ͐̔̍̓͑͠ͅȕ̵͈͇͍̬̱̺̣̙͑ͣ̋͘p̴͎̠̱͒̇̀̈́̀ͦͩ̎͘͝ͅ ̴̳ͮ̊̆̀̃̍͌̽́ḭ̞͚̩͓̹̐͒̔ͤͬ̐ͮͣs̭̮̥͓̻̫̠ͨͭ̌ͩ ͖̲̼̹͊ͮͪ̐̚ẅ͈̘̲̙̾̎̿̿̐͝h̵̡̞̞̮̪̼ͥ̌̿̊͢ạ̩͉̳͕̗̪͖̱̽̒̀̽̽͊̄͜t̶͍̘͓̯̦̞͚͌̆ ̴͇̦̫̬͚̼̐͊͆͛̌̍y͇̖̔ͯ́̕ỏ̟̭̘̩̲͍ŭ̢͖͈͇̰̖͖̭͉́ ̷̝̹̈́ͯḑ̶̴̙̤̫̗̩̦̤͕̾ͬ̌ͧ̆ĩ̖̩̻̰̘͉͖ͤͫd̴͕̟̳̮͎̥͔̖̞ͮ̀ͦ̂ͩ̇̎͢

I̶̸͚̭̘͕̎̏t̶̛͉̺͗̑̓͑̚̕ ̵͕̳ͦ͌̑͝h͖̖̰̹̮͈̤̒͂̑̋͗û̲͇̇̐̿̍̊̆r͑̏̓̉͜͏̦̤̠̱̤t̵̳̙̲͉ͥ̀̂̊̚s̞̲̏̈̾͟ͅ ̧̳̪̯̠̙͎̍ͅm̡̜̌̃ͪ͑͂̊̔ͫ͜a̝̳̩̺̪̖̱͎̍ͨḵ̮̘̬̞͊͗̍͋ͣ́̚͜͝ẹ̸̞̈́̋ͤ͋́͡ ̸̡̨̪̟̼̽̊̊̄ͮ̌̄͂ͫi͂͆̍̉̆̈́ͨ̌҉̖̗̻̗t̶̮̮̝͇͉ͭͦͧ̄͗́͋̅̚͡ ̸̶̪̞̃̽s̸̢̮̩̤̤̥̥ͩͦ͝ͅt̶̥̩̣ͫͬͥ̾ͧö̷͖͎́͌̎̌͒̌̀p̪͓͙̱̲̣͌͑ͨ́̚
ノ) ' ー ´ (

but i don't like furry
Okay working
Don't those cost money?

w̴̬̲̭̙̜̠ͨ̓̓̚hͬ̓ͦͪͪ́̊̀e̼̅̈̿̎͛̌̀r͙̮̍ͤ̉̃͋̿͒͡e͖͎͙̼̹̫̠͋̀̈́̊͆͜s̸͇͎͎̼̉ͨ ̸͎̍͌ͤt͑ͣͩͬ͆͏h̴̘͎ͧ̄̚ḛ̳͋̔͌ ̳̱͇̲͔̰̈͌m̻̭ͥ͑̐͒̊̇̇e̸̖̫̰̺̰̺m̧̭͚͙͔͙̹̓ḙ̱̝͉ ̸̠͎͔̱̰̤͚̄̂ͮ͌̓t̮̆e̵̼̳̭̬̱̜̓ͬa͙̠̥̼m͍͓̟̺͈͓̯ͦ̃͆̊ͥ͂ ̰̈̄̅̏ͣͮw͚̰͌ḣ̻̪͖͗̏ͧ͗ȇ͒̒̎̈̾ͦ͘ņ̣̝͕̻̜͌ ̢̪͎̭͈̱̒y͔̟͓̤͍̬̮ͤͨͣȯ̡͖̯̻͚͚̥u͎͔ ̱̼̟̯͚͍̺ͫ̊̔̌n̛̬̗͙͌́e̠̻̰̻̟͜ĕ̪̻̮͖̤̹ͬ̍ḍ ͎̫̙ͫͯ̒t̛̙͗̽͗ͭͪh̳͕͓̪͋͡ͅē̛̬̹ͯ̆m̼̯̼̥̖͔̥̎̏̾?̨̠͇̓̆̐̄

And here I thought you cared about the quality of images.
That thing is an atrocity in its own right.

i miss cian

I͕̺͓ͅ ̦͍m̈̽͐i͔͎̬̤̿̒ͦș͓͚̣͎̙̾s̺̥̺͉͍̬̉͗̓͌̓ͅ ̯ͤ̎ͤ͂̓̒̏C̗̹̋i̤̩̟̥̝̔ͬa̩̬̗͇̳ͩͧͦn̳̙̫̭̯͂͐ͨ

>draw a mothman
>i don't like furry

You misunderstand. He doesn't like drawing hair or mammals in general.

WE ARE ONE

Uh, moths are insects not mammals, so not really a furry

who said anything about BUYING one?

W̛̒̋̇ͨͨ̅̃̆͘͜e̡ͫ͒ ̍́̎͗a̍ͭͭ͌̊̅r͂ͣ̄ͬ̏̚͠͏e̴ͬ̉ͦͭ̃̏̀̀͗҉̨ ͯ̎̿ͦ̒̆ͬ̃͡aͯ̽̐͗n̒́̃oͦ͊̈́̋͋̃͠ņ̾ͯ̿̇̐y̶ͪ͆̈ͬ͐̓̿͋ṁ̨̅ͥ͛̓͠o̴̾͗u̒ͤ͛s̸̈́̽́́͘,̵̅ ̸ͮ͋̽̇̇͑̿ͮͦ͜͞wͨ̅ͨ̔̒̂ͨ͠ẽ̑ͪ́͡͠ ̑̅̄̂͜a̵̧ͮ̍̓̂ͩ͐͊ͭṙ̴͐ͧ̄͂ͩͨe̡ͯ ̶̶̓̇͠L̨̇̀͌ͥ͌ͤ͂̂ͤEͨG͑͗̀I̵̧̓̂O͋ͨ̐̄͋̓̚N̿͞!̋͒ͤͦ̓̑́!̋ͣ̒͠

its furry, shut up newfag.

s̛̼͓͉͇̹͕ͫ̅̒ͥ̊͐ͬ̓͟͞͝͡ʎ̷̛̦̖̺̺̫ͦ̎͂ͣ̿̎ͧ͋̉͑͂̿ͤ̓̿ͅͅɐ͉̤̰̤̼̲̯̘̲̙̥̙͔̫̗ͣ́̒ͮͩ̓̿̃ͨ̀͝ͅͅʍͧ́̈́̓͑͌ͫͤ̏̿ͦ̊̂͐̓͐̎̚҉͏̧͕̞̙͎̦͔̥͙̼̲̲̕ͅͅǝ̴̡̖̯͚̠̠̅͗̑̂̓͆͜͠͡p̵̶͇̳̹̗̹͓̘̫͉͕͉͕̦͈̼̲͈̼̥̐̽ͯͫ͘ᴉ̩̫̩̟͚͖͍́̂ͤͩ̑ͧ͛ͧ͗ͯ̄ͩͫ̾̀̕͜͝s͆̑̒͊̈́͑͂̾͋̐͐ͯ͟͞͏̰͚̮͙̯̭́ ̶̵͖͕͎͙̝͎͙̔̓̾̋͌̄͆͒ͬ̿̎ͯͬ̐̚͠͝ǝ̶̴̰̱̰̯̗̱̻ͩͪͤ̂ͯ͂ͤ͒͌͌̽͗ͩ̽͢ɯ̡̢͕̞͉̫͎͕͎̯̼̪̰̥̣̆̂̀̿̐ͦ̓ͪ̒́ ̸̧̬̹̱̰͇̟̭̤͙̋̆͒̋̅̇ͫ̓ͯͬ̃͌̇̃̔̾̈́ͧ͝ʞ̵̇͆ͤͭ̃͂͐̕͟҉̘̙̪̳̳ɔ̴̡̮̳̰͕̈͂̀̄ͯ̿ͯ͐̐̈́͆͒ͭ̐͊ͨ͘n̸̴̩̫̥̣̒̾͐́ͭ͊̃̃̑̕͜ͅɟ̶̡̢̧̫̥͉̻̩̙͓̠̬͎̫̜̪̣͗̓͑ͫͮ͑̌ͅͅ

So I did some cartooning back in the day, sold some stuff to "Dragon" magazine, "Aquarium Fish Monthly" and "Hustler's Busty Beauties."

The kind of got away from it and worked job not requiring that skill set -- and while I was away, computers intensified.

I'd like to get into drawing using the computer instead of pen and paper, what software/hardware do you guys recommend?

Pic not mine, from an earlier draw thread...

taking some more requests

>get paid
>entire check goes to rent

But I'm hungry.

dont expect us to give you aything faggot

You must get another job

Technically you did give him something.
>attention

I'm alright.. Thanks.
Hope you eat soon

I gave ur mom teh dik xDdd