I'm getting my long ass hair cut this weekend and like a lot of you i dont know what to tell them...

I'm getting my long ass hair cut this weekend and like a lot of you i dont know what to tell them. I think i want a caesar cut from what ive looked at online. I have a round face, high forehead, and my hair is receding in the corners, is this a good choice? And is telling him a caesar cut good enough? Its a barber

Just go to a decent hair place and ask the girl's suggestion. Then, tell her you trust her and go with that. Has never failed me. Also, giving her some input will make her wet. If you're decent looking you could get laid too.

>tldr don't be an aspie just let her do her job

Wait a minute.

>him
>no no no

Chicks give the better haircuts these days. Go to one of those chains.

Ceasar cut is from the 90s. No.

Post your pic for obvi reasons

just get a short marine-style haircut. Super short hair feels so liberating. It'll grow back out and you might like the way it looks short. Hard part is losing the hair.

This comes from a guy who used to have hair past his knees. Had I known how much I love having short hair I would never have bothered growing it out.

Tell them to buzz it all off. Then go and buy this bad boy:

Bald Eagle Skull Shaver.

Love it

go from long hair to buzz cut

are normal fucking shavers too mainstream for you or something wtf is that retarded thing

Ge a crew cut; don't be a faggot.

Im fucking ugly lol, this pic makes me look way worse but im pulling the hair back to show how far my hair is

buzz cut and shave

you'll get compliments even tho you're still ugly

Tried that it never worked, i always end up with some bowl cut shit, i always tell them to do whatever they think will look good, they always get nervous

I dont want to buzz it cuz im too fat and i dont think buzzes look good on fat asses

Nah yo, i just shaved it down, i dont get rid of the goatee or beard, ive learned my mistake

You must act weird

No i just stuttered around as a kid and always thanked them afterwards, maybe they gave me the autist hair cuz they thought i was one but oh well

Just go bald, man. From an outsider's perspective, that shit just looks pathetic, and frankly, grimy as fuck. Lose the goatee, and then lose weight as well, and maybe you'll be tolerable to look at.

Fucking Hell, I'm going to watch some hentai to purify my god damned eyes.

Checked

Man perm and dyed darker. You need to go Jon snow style.

your hairline isn't that bad. Can we get an aerial view of the top of your head? Are you going bald? If not, don't listen to the people saying completely shave it all.

Trim it down really short, let it grow in.

You'll be surprised how well your hair makes itself look when it grows back in from a super short look. It will definitely give you a better idea of what you want to do with it.

Bullshit, im not that much worse than any other fatass, and shaving bald at 19 will make me even worse

Do not go short unless you want to look more like Larry the cable guy

Dude, I thought you were 30.

>Fellow chubby long hair user here
I hope you realize the moment you cut your hair off your face will look twice as fat

Shit i just noticed a sort of thinning near my crown taking pics, nvm im just getting shaved then. Fuck me

Exactly

Everyone does, ive looked like this since late middle school, when my beards full its worse

I know, but its better than looking like tge stereotypical longhaired neckbeard

Vote for Jon Snow

I'm about your size dude. Fuck the haters. With your skin tone and hair color I'd shave it bald. Then work out a bit and go for the stone cold look. Sure it's been done but it's easy and it works. That or go back to my idea of letting a stylist decide. If you get a good stylist and don't come across awkward it can work wonders. Good luck either way user.

Ps get a little sun too. Great for your complexion and your mindset. You don't have to become orange, just sit in the sun for 30 min or so about twice a week. It helps, trust me.

you're not ugly dude. i'd buzz it and maybe go with the full beard if you can grow it. full tactical beard special forces look would be good on your frame. just my .02

I just got more free time so i play bball a few times a week in the sun, my forearms are almost brown, cutting the hair should get me darker

Wish i could, but my job i cant, this goatee is about it without messing around too much

Mfw actually receiving decent advice on b

It's what gets you 2nd closest to shaving with a razor. Cuts close regardless of your head's shape (thus the moving bottom) and gets you done within ten minutes.