Okay, I've never done this, but fuck it I'm tired of trying to scrimp and save

Okay, I've never done this, but fuck it I'm tired of trying to scrimp and save.

I want Overwatch. Like, bad. Between my rent, my bills, child support (I refuse to be a deadbeat), and food/gas, I've got pretty much zilch left to get me from week to week, and even trying to put together just fucking $40 for Overwatch is giving me a headache. I haven't had money for anything other than necessities for close to a year now. It sucks.

So, could one of my fellow Sup Forumstards find it in their heart (haha!) to gift me a copy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Izt6-Bb1ZXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Izt6-Bb1ZXY

Over watch is gay games are gay spend your money on more important shit

>child support
what happened

I don't even know why but I laughed out loud.

A fling. A silly fling happened, and she decided to keep it. Rather than bail out or be forced to go to court over it, I'm paying voluntarily. I made the kid, I'll do my part.

Doing your part is being there as a dad.

Get a second job ass hole. Fuck off

Oh, I am. I'm not slacking there either. I actually just got finished arranging to take my daughter out this weekend to the zoo.

Or
Go sell your plasma
Homeless people seem to have money for beer. Why can't you?
Go sell cans
Sell your hair

You can't gift Overwatch on Battle.net.

It never hurts to ask. Ya never know what'll happen.

That's not the same as being a parent she lives with, and you know that.

I'm aware of that. But unless her mother decides that she wants to get together, I don't see that happening. So in the meantime, I do what I can do.

Would you be willing to get back together?

Didn't realize that. Ah well.

Try g2a.com or download Curse voice and join the server called Pokelawls. They are doing an Overwatch giveaway. I submitted a ticket and I have a 0.02% chance to win!

Life is unfair when you get zero choice over things that financially damn you so. Advert for contraception if ever i saw one. I sort of take the view that if you decide to have a child youre responsible if a woman decides to have your child against your wishes that ought to be her financial look out. Have seen women lie saying theyre on the pill deliberately trying to get pregnant.

Sorry, sorta wish someone would just be able to give you a copy. I bought two copies myself but my second one was already given to a friend...

Well, we were never really together. It's a case of "stupid people doing stupid things".

We met at a party, hit it off real well, and then went seperate ways that night. Met again like....I dunno, a month later at a different party, were both pretty drunk, and decided to just fuck. Either we were too drunk to remember protection or that shit failed, but a few months later she calls me up and gives me the "I'm pregnant" line. She says when the kids born she says I should expect to see her for testing purposes. I'm like "Sure, whatevs"

So she comes back to town (turns out she lived in an entire other state) and has the baby with her and we go get the paternity test done. Yep. I did it. I made a thing.

So I asked her what she wanted to do, and she's apparently not really wanting to be with anyone? I dunno. It boils down to she doesn't/didn't want a relationship with me.

Which is fine, thats her choice. And she has said she never intends to try to keep me out of the kids life, so it's cool. Her and I have become really good friends over the course of the kids life so far.

As a child of divorced parents who hate each other venomously, things could be worse for my daughter.

Yeah, but thems the breaks. I rolled the dice, they came up deuces, now I have to do with that. I'm not angry about it.