Tfw musical genius

>tfw musical genius

it's so easy to me it seems so trivial. Can't even listen to most music because I just think "pfft I could do this" the whole time

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/l4ha3pbt
clyp.it/tdlsqej1
clyp.it/j3qfhujp
clyp.it/14p34rea
clyp.it/2ogcrmw1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But can you produce well?

it looks like chris clark, aphex twin and squarepusher had a trust fund baby

w2c?

give me a genre and I'll give you something from scratch in 15 minutes

Nu Jazz

modern bluegrass

Its time op

nah bro, he's one of those lazy genius types who could "do it if they tried", a teacher said he was "really smart but unfocused" once.

it's uploading

clyp.it/l4ha3pbt

Hey that's pretty cringe, not good at all

petty minds like you couldn't fathom my genius

ok now do shoegaze

do 80s acid house next

Uploaded 13 hours ago, you really think this is my first time on this site buddy, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get past me kiddo. Nice try and sure you may have fooled lesser opponents but I just find you laughable.

>clyp.it/l4ha3pbt
everything is in 4/4
the drumming and bass line don't blend, and the piano sounds like someone who can't use their left hand properly (also known as someone who can't play piano properly)

Angelic 2 The Core /10

>Can't even listen to most music because I just think "pfft I could do this" the whole time

I don't know how this is called but it tends to trigger me sometimes... Like, you're in a foreign country and hear someone who was in your country for holidays and is telling people weird things about your country that aren't true

Like, you're on a film set in a prop school class and there are writings on the blackboard that are supposed to be mathematical formulas but you can clearly see that those are just some numbers and signs with the root sign and some upper case letters

Why do you consider yourself a musical genius? Why aren't you well known, if you're really a genius? Those aren't insults or accusations hidden as questions btw, I'm just curious.

Tell me some stuff, I consider myself a genius, too. In the musical case I do that, because everytime I tried making music in my life it was beyond expectations and my learning curve has skyrocketed and I've never seen something like that before, because it was relativelly late and not like other people who were taught music theory and playing very early, actually it was all by accident and even when I "couldn't" play piano I always was able to play a proper melody or riff just by intuition. Besides of that you could hand me any instrument and I just start to play and it's dope, not to talk about keys which I'm a god on.

I'm not well known because I'm socially sheltered and kept away from the "real world", as I would say that.

Why do you consider yourself a musical genius? Why aren't you well known, if you're really a genius?

lol nigga got smoked this easily??? :--D

clyp.it/tdlsqej1

Make a decent neofolk track next, it shouldn't be so hard.

>2hours ago
AHAHAAAHA OP ARE YOU EVEN TRYING. ITS CLEAR THAT YOU SAMEFAG THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD AND YOUR TRACKS THAT YOU'VE DONE IN 15 MINUTES ARE NOT EVEN DECENT

clyp.it/j3qfhujp

I legitimately did upload them when I posted them

tribal lo-fi drone

pls op

>clyp.it/tdlsqej1
asks for 80s acid house
>posts early 90s techno
great job OP!

yeah op totally believable.
if you do this properly I will stop caring about your advert thread

comin right up

>adverting
>anonymously

why on earth would I be doing this

I'm not going to out myself and post my soundcloud or something. that's the last fucking thing I'd do

clyp.it/14p34rea

btw op if you're stressed by the sheer ammount of requests you can take a break, i'm patient

sorry, didn't mean to reply to you lol

>newfags
I have been longer on on /prod/ alone than you have ever been on the internet

Well fucking act like it

Make this a copypasta

clyp.it/2ogcrmw1

You clearly have no idea what you should of done. 0/10.

im on it

elaborate

I clearly disbelieve a person would legitimatelly do something like OP is doing in this thread. Taking requests, posting songs he has uploaded hours ago as answers to fresh posts only to get bashed... Something is strange in here. You're trying to trick me in some way, isn't that true?

I guess you thought its not a real genre but it is, because you just lumped """tribal""" """drums""" with drone and its not even lo-fi. Look it up.

As some other user stated there is an issue with clypit

I don't know how to prove this to you but there is no trick here. bash the stuff I upload if you want but there is nothing afoot.
Since the thread's pretty much done and I'm getting tired obviously I just started the musical genius thing to get attention to the thread and put myself through a little producer challenge

What do you think, OP?

>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

>pic related

The most lo-fi thing i could find in the track was the dither at the high freqs.

Tip to anyone making lo-fi, make sure the sample rate is 11052, or less

Okay, that is kind of retarded, because by such an statement you rise the expectations of your audience immensely. No insult though.

If I did otherwise people wouldn't have even paid attention to the thread or gained traction.

yeah, your stuff is actually pretty okay, and i particularly enjoyed the bootleg tribal lo-fi drone you did.

Overall, you did your best.

black metal

Maybe instead of shitposting you should actually do something with your musical talent.
Honestly the stuff tou uploaded is pretty decent so consider investing time in a project you love and become an artist yourself.

what's with the retarded obsession with morons thinking "they could do this" means that they can't appreciate it? do you think master chefs think everything's disgusting because they could cook it?

I'm trying but all my real tracks get like 100 plays max

my most famous one has like 700 and that's 2 years old

it's pretty demoralizing

this is a good album, please dont meme it to death

This shit bait but I'm taking it anyway to make a point.

Fuckkit.

Play shows, distribute your stuff in a physical format, let everyone in your social circle be aware of you music
You could be the best damn artist in the universe but if no one has heard your music you will get no recognition

kek i love those