Are these gonna kill me? I think they are psilocybe Cubensis but I am not sure. Also tripping thread general

Are these gonna kill me? I think they are psilocybe Cubensis but I am not sure. Also tripping thread general.

Yup those are them, If they bruise blue its also them. Florida fag here who does those exact ones fresh all the time.

I concur.

Op here. I am in FL also, 863. I started picking because of all the rain we had so i decided to go hunting. The stem has bruised blue you just cant tell because of my shit webcam.

Any more help? More opinions would be swell. bumpp

Nice 941 here, its weird but i normally find way more in the winter here. I remember the first time i found them i was so paranoid and did the print. Ended up eating a huge cap and some stems and tripped so hard. Was a great time, enjoy that.

Last time i did them, my friend and i split 20 fresh caps and stems. All i remember is looking at my house grow big and small. Thought i was outside for hours and it ended up being 30 minutes.

Lol nice man. I am going to give these a go. So if you are trolling me, go ahead and put another mark on your wall because ill be a dead man.

Just gonna dump some of the shots ive gotten.

Please do

Trust me, do enough research and you'll know. Bruise blue, has gill, and looks like pic related. You'll be fine.

Damn thats a good looking one. I found a really nice patch today, and i have a shit ton of land so I am going to grow a few.

Lakeland?

You can sometimes find these in the same cow shit as the good ones. Not sure about these, but they don't bruise blue so i never fucked with them.

Yea man. North side.

Yea i picked a lot of those. They resemble some that do make you trip. But they dont have the "bell" shaped cap so I just leave them.

Last one i got, have fun user.

Thanks man. Could you fill me in on that type? Is that just how they look before they open? The ones I found all had much slimmer stalks.

This one just didnt release its spores yet. Its also thicker cause it must've had a healthier spot to grow or its just not done growing.

Thanks dude!

how many of the pain deaths will i receive if i eat ?

no, dumbfuck. you are poised to die of liver failure.

Man you are a master of funny dude. Please. Keep it up. Your so good.

No you fucking idiot dont eat that shit they are not shrooms don t ask shit on Sup Forums

too late user. far too late

Tell us how it is in a bit

Ok. Ill try to keep updates going. Feeling ok now. Been around 40 min.