2nd

>lurking

Also moar

moar

kek

lel

it aint finished yet

Thanks got any stories?

Do you want a fresh, new means of torture, but want to keep the basic principles the same? Something that still gives that classic, joyful outcome of crying, shocked, horrified, betrayed, or even suicidal Fluffies? Have I got a treat for you!

For this one, you're going to need a family. Preferably, the family should consist of a mare and 3-4 babies. About a medium-small litter, but easy to find in alleyways or cardboard boxes. Whether they've lived in a home before or not generally doesn't matter, but at least make sure they have the concept of homes and owners. That shouldn't be hard, as most, if not all Fluffies do. Take this family I found last week for example:

I found them under a dumpster. The mare, a brown earthie with a dark purple mane, and her four foals. From what I saw, the mare was living off of the trash and liquids seeping from a hole in the dumpster. The foals hadn't opened their eyes, but they were all crying in distress. The mare sobbed uncontrollably, and when I approached her, she peeped in shock and wiggled, but didn't back away.

Damn, she was stuck under there. She resorted to banging her loose rear leg on the dumpster, making the babies cheep louder from the noise.

"S-sshhh, babbehs. Be quiet. If munstah nu heaw yu, famiwy won' be nummed."

"Wait, monster?"

"EEP! Nu huwt babbehs, munstah! Dey jus' nu-see babbehs!"

"I'm not a monster, and I won't hurt your babies."

bumping for interest

Do it faghet!

Sup Forums used to not be cancer, now it is, honestly 9gag is better

I came!

Lol, you guys are pathetic losers.

Hey, bubs here. I'm finishing up a comic, but I wanted some input real quick. How do you think a fluffy would pronounce the word "pearl?"

I can't replace the "r" and "l" with "w" because "peaww" looks stupid, but I was thinking maybe "powew" or "peawew" or something. Anyways I need help.

puwaw