LAST.FM THREAD

So everyone, before we start the thread I want to talk a little bit about how words do hurt people. It's absurd to say that words don't hurt people, words can hurt more than being physically hurt. I think it's especially true that in marginalized communities, they are especially sensitive to the words they use around other people, and the words used around them. Because they know what it feels like to hear someone say something that makes them feel bad about themselves, while the other person was joking but it came off as insensitive and rude and spiteful.

Sometimes we feel the urge to be mean to people, and we may even want to be mean to people for self satisfaction. Being mean may be fun, because maybe someone has made you feel bad about something before, so you want the self satisfaction of being mean to someone else. But it's a self perpetuating cycle, and it actually makes the problem worse because it perpetuates the pain inside of you so, not only is it bad for you, but also bad for the person you've hurt. It may even be instinctual, we may get the urge to be mean to people, and we forget that it goes against our principles to not fight and hurt people with our words, because we forget. Unless you catch yourself, the instinctual urge will override the rational thinking part of the brain, before you can stop yourself. It can become an impulse.

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER
www.*$script,domain=last.fm
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/TheAvvenire
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/DJGhostworld
last.fm/user/normaxalv
last.fm/user/hotbred
last.fm/user/nirvana1221
last.fm/user/iTzChewie
last.fm/user/johgul
last.fm/user/Recueillement
last.fm/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/Cheeseman_
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm into Sun Devoured Earth, Crywank, Swans, Duster, Carissa's Wierd, Have a Nice Life, Atrax Morgue, the cherry icees, Sun Kil Moon, Low, The Smiths, Placebo, Whitehouse, Dystopia, Lifelover, Death in June, Grouper, Joy Division, Red House Painters, Escape the Day, Spokane, Throbbing Gristle, Manic Street Preachers, Mütiilation, The Cure, Slowdive, Sun City Girls, Radiohead, Acid Bath, Skinny Puppy, Current 93, SPK, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, My Bloody Valentine, Akira Yamaoka, The Angelic Process, I Hate Myself, Brighter Death Now, David Bowie, Morpheus Descends, Artillery, Einstürzende Neubauten, Discharge, Christian Death, Charles Manson, Coil, Tim Hecker, Weekend Nachos, Bedhead and Genocide Organ.

last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

That was Beautiful I want to make it my Last.fm Bio but they upgraded to a 200 character limit

That's a nice OP image, but you really had to ruin it with your degeneracy huh metaldiscussor?

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

I really don't appreciate being called a degenerate.

but you are

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Ulver, Garden Of Grief, Bethlehem, Darkspace, Nargaroth, Blut aus Nord, Goatmoon, Die Ärzte, Inquisition, Urfaust, Wardruna, Mastiphal, Narjahanam, Satyricon, Watain, Bekëth Nexëhmü, Blind Guardian, Cult of Fire, Darkwood, Downfall of nur, Imperium Dekadenz, Initial D, N.K.V.D., Das Flug, Emperor, HammerFall, Iron Maiden, Krypt, Misþyrming, Xulub Mitnal, Arkona, Baise Ma Hache, Batushka, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Darkthrone, Deströyer 666, Horn, Mütiilation, Pan-Amerikan Native Front, Todtgelichter, Yaotl Mictlan, Devilgroth, Duszę Wypuścił, Judas Iscariot, Kreş, Kriegsmaschine, Mgła, Stworz, Taran and Impaled Nazarene.

What's with that whiny OP

bump

last.fm/user/gebbg

really makes you think

you're a disgusting abortion

you should really, genuinely consider killing yourself

thanks for reminding me to uninstall this piece of shit program, its been how long and its still shit ever since the major update?

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Einojuhani Rautavaara, Chet Baker, Emptyset, Rudimentary Peni, Thy Darkened Shade, Aphex Twin, Three 6 Mafia, Keiichiro Shibuya, The Jesus and Mary Chain, DJ Paul & Lord Infamous, Elliott Smith, Erik Satie, Four Tet, K.R.A.N., Massive Attack, evala, Macintosh Plus, Soichi Terada, Oake, Heat Wave, O/V/R, Oval, Ametsub, Container, DIR EN GREY, DJ Sprinkles, Drake, Marihiko Hara, Radiohead and Shoji Meguro.

Nice thread

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

tl:dr you are a fag tho

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Red House Painters, Deftones, Nick Drake, Burzum, The Constructus Corporation, Can, The Microphones, Wormrot, The Radio Dept., Max Normal, Beau Navire, Galaxie 500, Funeral Diner, Jackson C. Frank, Possessed, The Ghost, City of Caterpillar, My Bloody Valentine, Serge Gainsbourg, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Machinefabriek, Gorgoroth and Judas Iscariot.

last.fm/user/TheAvvenire

Last 1 month I have been into Neutral Milk Hotel, ajj, Car Seat Headrest, Iggy Pop, Víctor Jara, Silvio Rodríguez, The Mountain Goats, Dead Kennedys, My Bloody Valentine, Soft Cell, Those Poor Bastards, Solid Space, CHITE, Jay Reatard, The Strokes, The Clash, Belle and Sebastian, Death in June, The Velvet Underground and Piero.

www.last.fm/user/directp

last.fm/user/yonisl

Onra is based

>Last 7 days I have been into Mac DeMarco, Radiohead, A Tribe Called Quest, 나비, Onra, Dads, Denzel Curry, Anderson .Paak, Chinese Man, Tame Impala, De-Phazz, Nujabes, Jan Johansson, Uyama Hiroto, Sweet Trip, Melody's Echo Chamber, Field Mouse, Alice in Chains, Chet Baker and Dungen.

what's the source on the image without the last.fm logo

Last 7 days I have been into Guided by Voices, Frank Ocean, Japanese Breakfast, Mitski, Kero Kero Bonito, Elvis Depressedly, Nujabes, Yaroze Dream Suite, capt. leviticus, James Ferraro, Soccer Mommy, Japanther, And There Stand Empires, Aphex Twin, Death Grips, Teen Suicide, DJ Okawari, My Bloody Valentine, Mac DeMarco and R.L. Kelly.

will suck dick for followers

whhoooppss
last.fm/user/lilfeg

last.fm/user/DJGhostworld

last.fm/user/normaxalv

SHOUT ME PLZ

last.fm/user/hotbred
did event 2 by deltron disappear from spotify for anybody?
i also can't find collectors versions of radiohead albums anymore

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Bob Dylan, Ildjarn, Chico Hamilton, Roberto Gerhard, Wold, Peste Noire, Graveland, Luigi Dallapiccola, Dexter Gordon, Von, Dodheimsgard, Bilskirnir, Gris, Mgła, Deathspell Omega, Fanisk, Jute Gyte, Sombres Forêts, Armanenschaft, Forgotten Woods, Thou Shalt Suffer, Osculum Infame, The Byrds, Olhon, Winter Depression, ColdWorld, Mayhem, Ben Frost, Cities Last Broadcast, Darkthrone, Mütiilation, Chris McGregor, Furia, Trist, Urfaust, Walknut, Isengard, Lunar Aurora, Lux Occulta, Shub-Niggurath, Bone Awl, Crown of Cerberus, Prurient, Current 93, Fantômas, John Coltrane and Murcof & Philippe Petit.

last.fm/user/nirvana1221

>Last 7 days I have been into Sleater-Kinney, Anathema, Cardiacs, New Bomb Turks, Ween, The Gits, King Diamond, Titãs, The Wildhearts, Bathory, Queensrÿche, The Slits, Candlemass, Radio Birdman, Concrete Blonde, Hüsker Dü, Isis, Wilco, Wipers and Agent Orange.

last.fm/user/iTzChewie

>Last 7 days I have been into Danny Brown, The Avalanches, Jeff Rosenstock, Snowing, Bad Brains, Brand New, $uicideboy$, At the Drive-In, Two Inch Astronaut, Radiohead, Street Sects, Cap'n Jazz, The Get Up Kids, Run the Jewels, Joy Division, Milkshakes, The Clash, Pg.99, The Band and The Microphones

bump

lol, what's all that about

I scrobbled to Chris Mackey last night.

k

didnt really listen to much music lately but

www.last.fm/pt/user/diiiiogorocha

www.last.fm/pt/user/diiiiogorocha

Isn't it funny how you don't even understand and you're laughing at it that way?

what I understand is that you're a whiny little faggot

>shitposting =/= being mean

Yung RN

last.fm/user/johgul

solid reference

Last 12 months I have been into Stan Rogers, Arghoslent, Dead Can Dance, Triarii, Razor, Sabaton, Type O Negative, Judas Priest, Bolt Thrower, Iced Earth, Dismember, The Magnetic Fields, Therion, Rome, Grand Belial's Key, Sarpanitum, John Denver, Coil, Saxon, Gorguts, David Allan Coe, Deströyer 666, Fear Factory, Cryptopsy, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Deutsche Militär Märsche, Metallica, Anathema, Mortification and Running Wild.

last.fm/user/Recueillement

>Last 7 days I have been into Animal Collective, The Apples in Stereo, Nada Surf, Susumu Yokota, Tim Buckley, The Flaming Lips, Yagya, Grandaddy, Viv Akauldren, Boards of Canada, Sport, Kero Kero Bonito, ミラクルミュージカル, Black Uhuru, Robert Ashley, 友川かずき, Bob Marley, Deastro, 嶺川貴子 and Biff Rose.

last.fm/user/Jessieye

last.fm/user/Cheeseman_

Leave a shout. I like shouts.

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

OP has indeed experienced things