Hey Sup Forumsros i am 5 foot 2 amd weigh 199 lbs will this be enough to get high i ate about 2 hours ago

Hey Sup Forumsros i am 5 foot 2 amd weigh 199 lbs will this be enough to get high i ate about 2 hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Livestream it please OP don't be a faggot.

why dont you just buy some acid on tor wtf

You must be incredibly fat.

Don't drink that.

Guaffesin will fuck your stomach and you will be puking and shitting yourself all night.

Get the kind with ONLY dextromethorphan hbr

500mg will prolly rock you to the 3rd plateau which is most enjoyable. Those bottles usually have 300mg.

Good luck.

Do your fucking research you dumb fuck. You are why drugs are illegal.

Fucking manlet is under the 6 foot 2 master race

Im pretty tall for my age not gonna say my age though

Enough to make you sick. You only want dxm in it.

Bahaha at least it's not acetaminophen

You're fucking 15 and are looking to get fucked up with whatever you can find in your medicine cabinet. Drinking that shit even if you had the right stuff wont give you the desired effects you want. Do fucking research and have respect for the drugs you do in the future.

Also if you though you could pour that in a pop and drink it like it's lean like all the cool rappers that's a whole other ball game.

Stay safe retard.

At 5'2 you probably still say your age in months fatass.

Get Life brand cough syrup, it only has dxm in it.

Not enough, you'll need to take it all

>not gonna say my age though
What are you 12?

Im 15 and i did my research and im just gonna chug it not mix it

Goodnight fag im going to bed either drink it or dont

Im not i meant

Calm down you nerd, I've bombed 900 mgs of dxm and practically went to another dimension. Dxm is a very powerful substance

You're not tall for any age that ends in teen, you are however fat for any height that starts with a number under 6

Clearly not because you have the wrong shit, what do you think is going to happen when you drink it? It isn't Hi-Tech or Activis, they only offer Hi-Tech through a prescription. Tell me what you think is going to happen by drinking that stuff you have.

Eat your applesauce kiddo

Holy Christ he's a midget that's as wide as a jumbo jet. He's about to collapse in on himself

Get this faggot outta here
MODS
Also checked underage summerfag

Here's the thing though you fucking halfwit, he doesn't have DXM and I never said DXM isn't a powerful substance. Did you forget to put your fucking reading glasses on or some shit?

The kid is clearly naive and either thinks he's going to have something similar to a mushroom trip or he thinks he has codeine.

dubs of truth

I dont think that i just think ill have a small body high and mild euphoria

pretend you took some cool shit? go do a science experiment for your 8th grade school year coming up. fucking christ

OP, if you're autistic enough to drink cough syrup to get high than try taking 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of nutmeg, i've done it before and it gets your pretty high.

drink the whole thing or you don't really wanna get high and are subsequently a giant faggot

I just want a mild feeling of pleasantness in my body not pretend im taking some cool shit in all honesty i think taking this is rather cringy.

Don't experiment with shit you know nothing about faggot you're not some Aghori tribesmen who runs around eating random shit to catch a buzz. Plus at your age you'll stunt your brain growth, you want something cool to kind of trip on go to shoppers or any drug store near you and buy melatonin, you'll have cool ass dreams where you're flying and stuff plus it's all natural and gives you a good nights rest for school in the morning kiddo.

always fun seeing people who cant buy good drugs, brings a tear of joy to my eyes.

stop being a pussy and drink the whole thing. JEEBUS CHRIST KIDS THESE DAYS

240 mg? You're not gonna trip or anything, you'll feel kinda high in two hours and thats about it.

Don't you have any better drugs in your cabinet you can take? Go steal some alcohol from Mommy and Daddy to feel pleasantness.

if OP's autistic enough to drink cough syrup to get high than he shoould try taking 1 to 2 tablespoons of nutmeg, i've done it before and it gets your pretty high.

Read this OP. It should have a table that tells you how much to use for how high you want to get

dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html

This. And if he does so he should live stream it for our pleasure and so we can trip sit him.

I actually have some beer i got from a friend

Faggot 6'2 manlet, 2m reporting in.

>tall for my age
>15
bitch i was 6'1" at 15

Just drink the beer, cough syrup is an okay drug, but with all that other stuff in that bottle you run the risk of puking, or even causing a kidney stone. Plus that bottle aint that much, i prefer to go around 500mg, though i am 6' and 300 pounds.

Damn, you're fat as fuck.

>cough syrup is an ok drug
Says the kid who has never had ok drugs.

He's actually 9.

For fucks sake im 13

And suprisingly i dont look that fat i still look pretty fat but not as fat as youd expect a 200 pound 13 year old to look dosent really get in the way of my social life either.

>diabeetus

when your jugular clogs in about 5 years can your parents livestream your heart attack

wouldwatch/10

Dont have it my dad douse but hes really skinny but tall thats were i get my height from

10/10 would bring weed when I babysit you

Proubably not gonna happen

you took the wrong shit dumb ass! get ready to puke yourself inside out!

if they know they should livestream it ahead of time they might be able to get shit rolling

Dident take it yet im not that retarded

But if you drink those beers I want to see you livestream it because I think it'd be funny to get drunk with a 13 year old.

Go get some of those fatass Mucinex DM pills. I ate about 11 of those and was essentially retard for five hours.

I think the night time robitussin or whatever it's called has only dm. Honestly just smoke some weed.

no, don't get those. they will make you hurl.

I have permanent hearing loss from taking this regularly. smoke pot, take LSD, do mesca. dont drink cough syrup.

My friends cousin sells that

Maybe on sunday sounds fun.

Sure, if you've got a weak constitution. I had no issues with vomiting or shitting my pants. Walking was really hard though.

Yes, slam the whole bottle. Eat some gel caps too if you have some. Prepare to walk like a robot. And don't look at yourself in the mirror

Y not

seriously unless your other option is kill yourself find better drugs. this shit will fuck you up in ways that cant be undone and the high is shitty. Ive done this shit a lot because i was on the verge of suicide and it has a nice dissociation effect if you just cant handle being present. there are lots of safer and more fun drugs. by them on ToR or something and just make sure you dont sign for them and you use a fake name.