Pictureswap.org thread, post your good results

Pictureswap.org thread, post your good results

Mmmm

Got this one like 10 times guys. Let's change it up.

Glad you liked it :)

how to see without uploading since the update?

so is there no way?

Sauce pleaz

english please

picswap.org faggot

i'm using english. i'm asking if there's anyway to view the last uploaded image without having to upload one yourself. It used to be just refreshing the url "pictureswap.org/success" but now it's using random numbers after the "success" part of the link.

actually contribute you massive faggot

i did contribute. all i got in return was reposted shit I've seen hundreds of times before.

I wish whoever posted this girl had nudes

then go out and get some oc for yourself

Anyone got more of her?

so tell me again why you faggots cant just share pics on Sup Forums without uploading and downloading through a middleman? Literally hundreds of threads a day on Sup Forums and you guys are the only idiots autistically routing all your traffic to a 3rd party site AND THEN sharing the pics on Sup Forums anyway.

This butthurt faggot

I'm not butthurt, I'm just curious. You're on an imageboard, literally made for uploading and discussing pictures. why go through a middleman to do what the rest of Sup Forums does without one?

You have a point, you know? I was ok with this shit when you could look at the images without contributing, but now it's just some asshole's private collection that everyone's just filling up for him

Because fuck you

It's because they're cuckolds. They like middlemen.

its also really convienent that these threads show up right on schedule every day. First thing in the morning for Madrid, Spain. Isn't the script-kiddie who made this site from Madrid?

I guess this person understands mob mentality pretty well since they are making use of it

Put it this way. Most of the anons who upload to Sup Forums dont get off on seeing others girls. They get off to one of two things, other peoples comments on their girls, or seeing other people repost their girls. Now, while that is totally doable on Sup Forums alone, picswap facilitates the instant gratification of both someone rlse rating your pic (by saving it), and seeing someone else posting it. That is why picswap is worth something, and why simply posting on Sup Forums gets pretty boring.

AAAAAAND I just checked, its now been a full 6 weeks since you've been able to change the POST request header to accept any file type. You can literally upload viruses and let other users download them. The site is unsafe as fuck.

Samefagging to the next level, trying to act new and fit in doesnt make you any less of the shillmaster diego-fucker.

>instant gratification
>literally twice the effort as just making a thread on Sup Forums

nice try diego-san. stop bullshitting and just admit you're trying to siphon off Sup Forums traffic for ad revenue.

Let's get this thread back on track

Sorry bro. Sometimes people's opinions just don't match your own.

Agreed

diego BTFO

You should go write for huffpost, your ability to completely ignore the point and pick and choose things completely out of context is astounding. Also your shitposting is top notch.

Meanwhile, on the actual topic of this thread

>Put it this way. Most of the anons who upload to Sup Forums dont get off on seeing others girls.
Citation needed
>They get off to one of two things, other peoples comments on their girls, or seeing other people repost their girls.
Citation needed
>Now, while that is totally doable on Sup Forums alone
Thank you please delete the site
>picswap facilitates the instant gratification
Its not instant if you have to use 2 sites to achieve the desired interaction
>of both someone rlse rating your pic (by saving it)and seeing someone else posting it.
saves are literally imperceptible to the uploader.
>That is why picswap is worth something
Citation needed since your above claims are pure speculation
>and why simply posting on Sup Forums gets pretty boring.
then turn pictureswap,org into a messageboard and OH wait then you wouldn't have an excuse to spam threads on Sup Forums to try and get traffic.

when you fuck up and double upload your shilling.

aww diego san doesn't want to reply to actual criticism of his site, he just replies if he can make a strawman to blow over :(
reply to this, @dowrow

Just got this one. I always manage to get the chubby chicks fuuucccckkk

Oh shit they updated pictureswap so you can't just reload the success page damn (but you can just change the url +1 digit).

Dude you are so fucking boring. 23 people posting in thread (well 24 now that I post this), and you still scream shilling...

Just go the fuck away already, no one cares about you or the crap you keep shilling.

takes a true europoor (and the spanish are the poorest of the europoors, save the grecians) to not understand what "shilling" means.

I just got this too

Yeah someone is spamming that one

Seriously just ignore him. I only responded because he was pretending to be normal so people would actually talk to him. Hes just here for attention.

yea, the site is a hacked up piece of shit.

Not bad. More?

this fucking sucks I keep uploading pics but I get the same 2 pics back over and over this is bullshit.

Léa