Hello Sup Forums, a few months ago...

Hello Sup Forums, a few months ago, an user came up with the plan of making a youtube channel and having it get popular so once it had influence, we could slowly redpill the normies. Anyways, a fair amount of the crew has abandoned us and the views for the aim of the channel have shifted. We now are planning to make a comedy channel because I know that plebs will find the humor of Sup Forums hilarious... well, mot of the humor. Anyways, we have a script for the first video that we are going to try and make viral and now we need an user that is crazy enough to do it. We can take care of editing, and if you are that one user, you will likely become the figure head of the channel. And if you don't think we will get anywhere, that a random group of anons from Sup Forums can succeed and get big, then think about how far this group was able to get last time, all of the organization we had, we had a giant document full of planning, the ability to hold meetings where a fair amount of people would join and discuss the channel, for a random group of people from Sup Forums, that was amazing. And I'm not going to give up on this.
Anyways, if you want to be a part of this channel before it takes off, then come to the meeting that is happening right now, currently we are trying to figure out a new name for the channel, find someone to do a vdeo with the script that we came up with and later tonight we might do something fun like jackbox or Cards Against Humanity, honestly you don't have to do much of anything to be considered a part of the channel, if you want to be a large part, you can put in work and become a valuable member.
tl;dr
we are starting a youtube channel with anons from Sup Forums join our discord tonight to join a meeting about the channel

Link to discord server: discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdjnvTaA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdjnvTaA
discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdiE1kfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's make autistic animal noises,
HOOOOWWRRRFHHFHFGGGGGHGGHFGGGFGGGGGGGGNFBTLABALAHHHHH!

Bump. Nyan?

normies dont like the
>humor of Sup Forums
the only reason you like it is because youre a newfag

>Sup Forums

Post if you've joined.

new link ?

?

Im so popular, pay me faggots

DISCORD LINK EXPIRED

>r/Sup Forums
>Sup Forums posts on ifunny

All my normie friends find those hilarious and will do just about everything but go on the site itself.
Also edgy is whats popular right now if you've seen Leaf or Onision. They suck at it and we could pull it off much better than they could.

What or who the fuck is Sup Forums?

discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdjnvTaA

>Sup Forums

fucking faggot

One of us was already working on this. She got shut down though.

I know, can I please suck your cock

>Sup Forums

nigger

ARE YOU BAITING STAWP POSTING EXPIRED / INVALID LINKS