I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums
My mom is a recovering pill addict and she is buying pills from someone I once worked with at a doctors office.
He has tricked the old man Doctor (around 70) to prescribe him unheard of amounts of oxycodone and Xanax.
She spends $1500 a month on drugs from this asshole to avoid withdrawal.
I don't want her to get in any legal trouble, but I don't want him to continue selling her drugs. I've considered telling the Doctor but he will undoubtedly tell him he obtained the information from me..
>this guy is 6'4 320lbs carries various weapons, nothing to lose kinda guy
>I'm college guy 6'1 180lbs whitey
>inb4 faggot/kys

I would have reported him online already if I thought she wouldn't potentially get in trouble.
>help please

Shameless self bump.
I'll post girlfriends nudes for thoughtful responses..

OP idk what the fuck to tell you man

Fuck
Thanks for bumping at least Sup Forumsro

you're really naive to think stopping that dude is going to help someone else quit...if they are really spending that kind of money, they'll seek out and find someone else that may or may not be as cheap and/or safe to deal with....

Get your mom arrested.

damn fam blues are evil, realistically try a solid talk with mom, or get her forced into treatment via the system....

sounds like it sucks good luck bro

Tell your mom about heroin it's way cheaper. Have your mom trick doctor herself maybe. Answer me this user. Is the addiction killing her financially or can she actually afford that much

Bumping for you Sup Forumsro. You should weigh the options, your mom's already spending a shit load on these pills getting one guy to quit giving her pills won't stop the problem she just needs help. Obviously throwing your mom under the bus sucks but if you can't think of anything else maybe the legal system can get her to sober up.

just gonna bump good luck man

pill heads and dope heads unfortunately DON'T sober up...oh they can physically quit taking the products, but they aren't usually the best company to be around because the brain damage is done...unless you LOVE hearing about how they've found Jezus

There are lots of ways a doctor can mitigate or completely get rid of withdrawal. You mom needs to go to her doctor or a clinic and get help for that.

Sorry to say, but if she's still buying drugs from someone, she's not a "recovering" addict, she's an addict.

You don't buy drugs from a dealer if you're trying to get off the stuff. You go get medical help.

Can be dangerous if she quits cold turkey. Only way is legal system or rehab. No need to snitch on the dude but cut all her connections to him and send her to rehab dude.

I will give you two choices
1 look for a legal and cheap research chemical that mimics heroine and provide your addicted mom and save for your college .
2 go to the police and let them put your mom on forced treatment.
I would go for 2 she will be end dead or being less than a human being.

convince her that she needs professional help like a type of rehab, or detox. Or step out the way and let her get sucked down that black hole again

Your mom sounds awesome. Give me her digits

Honestly OP. Your mom has to be put through the ringer.
That doesn't mean the legal one, but that works too. You can kidnap her, lock her in a bathroom and force her into withdrawl. Or get her committed until she's better.

As for dealing with this guy, there is an anonymous DEA tip line and they love a good bust. You can also talk to a cop, they will try and help you.

However, unless you force your mom into getting help, or she decides to help herself. She will just find another plug. I've been through this with many friends.
They're going to do what they're going to do. You really may have to force her into withdrawal or get her committed. She may be mad at, but she will be alive. Good luck OP. Hope it all works out. Watching drug addiction sucks.

Sober guy here.

It's your mom's life and you can do fuck all about this. Literally nothing you can do will keep her from getting pills. You can inconvenience her, make her get them a worse way, and alienate yourself easily, though.

>I suggest al-user for you to learn more. You don't have to go through this alone.

all these comments and very few are thoughtless...

>tits or gtfo

Get her ass to a clinic that will prescribe her suboxone man. My former pill habit would absolutely dwarf your mom's, $1200 a week, and suboxone stops the withdrawals. It also has the added bonus of making any other opiates she takes useless. Bupeprenorphine will help her if she really wants help.

It's ruining our family and no she can't realistically afford it.
This is basically the last place I wanted to venture for help but I'm desperate.
She won't use heroin.

>She won't use heroin.
until you drive her to it by eliminating her pill source.

You can't watch her 24/7. If she wants to use she'll use.

Yeah that

Of all the surprisingly intelligent responses in this thread, you chose THAT one to respond to?

>She won't use heroin.
She will. Sister had the same pill addiciton, once she couldn't afford them anymore she went for heroin because the withdrawals were hell. Is now a smack addict for years.

Addiction can do real fucking awful things.

Snitch on him, he's killing your mother. Fuck that faggot.

I know of a former pill head who is now hooked on the suboxone...it may help some but when this guy doesn't get it (suboxone) he gets violently ill and has seizures, which I've heard has happened a few times when he doesn't have the cash to get the script filled....

I'd suggest marijuana, church, htp-5 type supplements to help ween....cold turkey would be ridiculous for someone who's that hooked..

I've heard good things about suboxone and rehab. Medicaid will pay for it in some states.

I'm in a similar situation with a friend, I can't even imagine dealing with my mom on it. I've been trying to get him to go camping with me and just take two weeks where there's no way to get it, but he's not willing to. You have to be really fucking firm, they'll delude themselves into any excuse to get back on.

Good luck Sup Forumsro.

OP is faggot. And didn't even delivar the nudes even tho this thread is full of useful responses. What even

KYS

>I'll post girlfriends nudes for thoughtful responses..
So? Pretty much every option has been laid out for you in this thread. Where's your contribution?

Look OP if this is true and she's addicted to Xanax she can die from withdrawal, the best thing to do is to check her into rehab, if she doesn't get caught there won't be charges against her and she can get the help she needs, if she doesn't go to rehab she can't die from xanies alone but can certainly die from a pretty small amount of both is she's combining those 2

>"tricked."
Bullshit the doctor knows exactly what he's prescribing and that it's being either abused or sold.
I can't give you any help OP but I can sympathize. I'm addicted to oxycodone and I can tell you that if the will to find it is there, and your mom craves it badly enough, she will find it regardless of what you do to this guy. She will just find another source. It's a fucking plague and I'm sorry you have to watch someone you love go succumb to it. I feel guilty and sad for my family every day.

Suboxone treatment is supposed to be stepped down over time, typically 12-18 months, until the patient is completely off of it and has learned coping skills. That's how normal, non-money hungry, clinics.

>Mom
>He
>him
>She
>Her
Your momdad is a trap

>worked with at dr. office
>thinks it's a good idea to cut someone off pills cold turkey without it killing them
the fuck kind of work did you do there, empty out the trash cans...B8

lel

kek

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WUERE. ARE. GRILLS. NUDES?!

Pharmacy worker here.
Contact the DEA office, that's who deals 38th control substance abuse and doctor can lose his dea number

This is all OP needs to read.
More alternatives include: methadone(just as bad as oxy/xanax), neurontin(miracle drug), lots of weed.

Yeah, pretty much. Get her to go to rehab. I'd seriously consider snitching on the dude out of spite too, but I'd be more worried about my ass getting capped than getting your mom in trouble. I'd be pretty surprised if they went after her, especially if she's already in rehab.

No, he has to snitch on him because he isn't going to lose a customer like her, he will give her free pills as soon as she gets out of rehab. You have to drop the dime on people like that, they can't be left out, they are a liability.

It's not like snitching on someone for selling pot, he's garbage that is ruining someone directly in OP's life.

But a gun stalk him learn his schedule then kill him when he is most vulnerable

Source: 59+ confirmed kills

KYS

W0W!

Good point. Stay noided tho, OP. Stay noided.

This. She won't learn unless she pays the consequences. It's either that or overdose.

just start taking oxys they are great

What the fuck Sup Forums, nobody's gonna ask for the nudes?

Right, because that is totally how works. Fuck any form of rehabilitation, just punish people. Isn't that the current motto of the American prison-industrial complex? How's that one working out?