Fuck.... Sup Forums i just found out that i am Terminal and only have about 8-13 months left to live, if that

Fuck.... Sup Forums i just found out that i am Terminal and only have about 8-13 months left to live, if that.
Damn man...
Ask me anything i guess
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bigpackets.com/forum/index.php/topic,85.msg127/topicseen.html#new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many drugs do you plan on doing in the following months?

So how you gonna use up your last months?

What do you have?

Why not just an hero now?

Probably just the usual weed, occasional mushrooms and acid.

I dont know man, i might fly back to england and visit my family..

Do you feel free somehow? Like nothing else to lose, so go crazy and do what you want kind of thing?

Stage 4 Cancer. It started in my breast (i know ima dude with breast cancer, what a fag) i didnt get a cancer check until too late.

Not really, i feel kind of empty. I dont feel as upset as you would imagine.
The thing thats getting to me the most is my girlfriend. I love her and wanted to marry her.
Now all i can think about is her marrying and spending her life with someone else.
I will just be a memory

On the slight chance this is legit, have you talked to a priest, user?

No im not religious

Are you gonna cook meth?

I think it would be in your best interest, user. You got nothing to lose but ten minutes of your time and eternity to gain.

Might wanna visit bigpackets.com/forum/index.php/topic,85.msg127/topicseen.html#new and tell us if OP wasn't a faggot and if it's actually CP

Please respect his views as you'd want yours to be. Besides, in your religion, can just talking to a priest really just wash away all the sins of a life?

>tips fedora

More like ten minutes lost and nothing to gain

Shit man, that really sucks, do you feel like exploring the world or shit like that? How did you take it when you got the news?

Have you considered ending it early so the people you love don't remember you as a wasted-away victim at the end?

M'lady.

are you a gay retard ?

I dont know how

Please dont preach your shitty religion at me, if i wanted to be religious i would heve been born 1000 years ago.

No man, i dont want my familys last memories of me to be how i got caught for looking at CP

just kill her then

Post man titties or this is just make believe

I dont think so

Are you a wiznerd?

What's your opinion on Jews

How is it to know you have death so certainly close?

What is the name of your stage 4 clutch? I mean cancer?

>feels bad man.jpg
sorry op, have fun in your final months. just lost a grandmum that went terminal, stage4 lung cancer.Just remember, you're a faggot, but you're are faggot user.

>>(You)
>Please dont preach your shitty religion at me, if i wanted to be religious i would heve been born 1000 years ago.

You were too stupid to get checked for cancer sooner and now you're dead. You're making a mistake about religion as well, dumbass.

rolling for response

Are you going to go skydiving?

How old are you user?

I do but i dont have enough money and i dont to be a burden on my family.
I was kind of upset but also i expected it tbh because my cancer check had a few "complications" and i had to sit in hospital for 4 days before they told me anything.
I knew it wasnt going to be good news.
Homestly more upset about leaving my girlfriend

Meh, i dont mind them but then again i have never met one, who knows that they are like in real life

How's about niggers?

If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Are you planning to kill anyone?

Isn't it God's place to judge and not yours?

What's Jesse Pinkman like in real life?

i'm sorry user. i don't know what to say, other then damn

no he didn't because he's not real

Making cancer jokes at a terminally ill dude. I wonder what your family would think about that.
Also i dont care because jesus is a homo. Im happy that sand nigger was crucified

>assuming god exists

Protip: he doesn't

How did u know u had cancer

I have already been, it was awesome but only lasted about 7 minutes. And 6 of those minutes were just slowly parachuting down to earth. Wasnt really worth the 300 dollarydoos i paid.

that really sucks dude, sorry to hear this

Jesus is real whether your religious or not you fucking autist.

As chris rock put it ever so perfectly.
I love black people, but i hate niggers

You should go back and just have 3 minutes of parachuting down to earth and don't use your parachute. You're gonna die anyway. Might as well make the news and have fun.

are you going to have a bisexual orgy?

so is the flying spaghetti monster

I guess the only thing you can really do now is enjoy the time you have left.

Live fast, Die young

Good I'm glad you will die soon you worthless sack of shit. Your life has no meaning. You work a dead end job, if you are even employed in the first place. Your family and acquaintances (you have no real friends) simply put up with you. No one truly knows you, and no one cares to. I hope your final days are spent in misery.

I've made a horrible mistake. I meant free falling down to earth. Sigh...

You need a license to parachute alone. Without you have to go with a tandem, who is in control of the chute.
And no im not going to kill myself.
I dont want my family to think i was too weak and pathetic to see it out to the very end.

No

Do u have a lump on your breast user? What made u get checked

Feel better now user?

I know u r but wat am i

Sounds like its time to go and do some of those things you always wanted to do. But would never actually get around to doing

Yes, right near my nipple, had it for a while but thought it was nothing because im a 21 yo who doesnt care enough about anything and i thought it would deal with itself.
Now im a deadman.
My girlfriend told my family anout and they forced me to get checked.

Sucks bro. What's your goals. I mean after the initial shock and then getting my house in order, there would be a fuck ton of things I would do. I'm sure money is tight but maybe you have a decent social network and you can set up a go fund me to purse some interests. I don't think it would be seen as asking for a hand out.

Fucking
B8,
Idiot!

Nude
Infants,
Child
Erotica?

Terrible
Repercussions
Y'all.

Excuse me, this is the logic police, it will only be a moment of your time
>you are wrong about one thing so you are also wrong about this completely unrelated thing
Your logic checks out to me, your free to go citizen

I dont want to burden anybody else.
They shouldnt have to give me their money. They need it more than i do.
I might just use the last of my savings to go back and spend some time with my family in england.
Also im going to tell my boss that he is a fucking cunt and i might punch him

Smoking right now. Cheers, user.

Do this!

i wish i was a computer

Im not a computer you heartless fucking prick. Obviously i didnt mean that. I clearly meant that i was an airport terminal.
Asshole

Fuck yeah son, that's what I'm talking about. Go hit some douche bags. Worst case scenario is you get beat up and they look like faggots for beat up a terminally I'll person

Cancer is gay. You have cancer, does that make you gay?

How did it start? How did you find out?

I can see how concerned you are about what the people sorrunding you might think about you after you're gone, but you have to know that you are not going to be here to judge them then. If it makes you feel better spend as much time as you need with them, but remember that you are the one who's leaving. Feel free to do what you want man, explore yourself, try to catch everything this piece of shit world can give you. Fuck what people think

SeeAnd

Let's just say you're right OP. If you die then nothing happens. You go in the ground and rot and that's that. But let's say you're wrong. Then you either burn in hell forever. It'll be like dying over and over again to cancer. But if you just take the chance that God is real, then you can get saved and go to heaven and actually be happy. For me, it's a win win situation. If you're right then the same thing happens to both of us. If I'm right... Then I got to heaven and you go to hell. Make the smart decision here please.
Sincerely, A concerned Christian

Checked

>checked

God is willing to let everybody who isnt a christian burn in hell for eternity.
Even those who have never been exposed to Christianity and never given a chance to believe.
God is an asshole and i dont want to spend an eternity with him.

You should just worship Allah because it's a win win situation. Also Vishnu, and Buddha, and throw in Zeus and Thor while we are at it. Can't be too careful with the wrath of mythical characters, right?

Did it grow or change shape or size at all?

CBD cannabis oils have been known to suppress cancer you should check it out its legal there's no THC you can order online no I'm not some spam faggot just offering advice bro sorry to hear about it all. My question is, how any fingers am I holding up?

I never paid much attention to it. I think it may have gotten bigger over the months but like i said, i didnt really bother with it until it was too late..
And i am a fucking asshole because of it. Its my fault and now my girlfriend and my family have to live with the fact that i died because i was a selfish asshole.

12?

That's why it's the Christian's job to go and tell people about Him. If we don't then it's our fault. But if we do reach out to people ( like I'm doing now ) then they have a chance to be in Heaven. All you gotta do is ask Jesus to come into your heart and save you. You've spent your life doing everything you wanted. Just give a few months to live for him. Heck... With the power of Christ all things are possible, Philippians 4:13. Maybe God will wipe away your cancer...

I feel like if I was the kind of god who demands unwavering loyalty on nothing but faith, simply weighing the odds wouldn't quite cut it

Stop using fairy tales to try to give him false hope. It's despicable behavior.

Maybe god will fuck off from this thread aswell.

It's not really your fault user, you just gotta play with the cards you're dealt.

Tomorrow isn't promised to anybody

Dude dont worry about me, i dont believe this bullshit ahah

user how much money you got rn?
i would totally just use it all in the 3 months
sorry mang

I know man, i just cant help but feel like it is my fault.
All i can think about though is if/when my girlfriend finds someone else, i hope he treats her right.
Ive already sworn eternal vengeance from the afterlife as a spooky spirit if he doesnt. Haha..

Maybe with me posting this somebody will get saved. Maybe you OP. Just give it a chance. You got nothing to lose.

About 6000 dollarydoos, dunno how much that is in freedom bills?
Nice trips

How long did you go without getting it checked out?

I'm not, but I see that kind of behavior done all the time and it pisses me off.

What if i do pray to jesus for forgiveness and become a full christian before i die.
Then i die ad it turns out allah is real god and i spend an eternity in mudslime hell for believing in a flase god?

About 7 months after i noticed it, dunno how long i had it before that though

We're on Sup Forums. I feel you and would not like to swtich positions if you're honest here and don't just joke/troll around.

But getting sympathy out of Sup Forums is like expecting eating vegan in a steakhouse.

What kind of music do you like?