Ok im tired of all the newfags asking how to tri-force so here's a pic that explains how

ok im tired of all the newfags asking how to tri-force so here's a pic that explains how

Lol it Worked!!!!!
Look at my Tri-Force! Thanks Op!

Shit I gotta try this.....brb OP

How do i try force

Thanks OP! It worked!

You shouldn't just give the method out like that faggot OP.

  ▲
▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

Holy shit guys. You gotta help me!!!! My dad is gonna kill me necause this shit just fucked up his computer.....why would you do this???

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲
ok, now am i an oldfag??

 ▲
▲ ▲

pics or it didn't happen.

For real someone help me....

  ▲
▲ ▲

did it work?

  ▲
▲ ▲

Show us pics so we could help.
Also,
  ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

What do I do?

Nice meme fag.

well you got duds so alright, heres what you do. take out the hard drive and press a magnet against it like 20 times.
i don't know exactly how to do this so just look up a tutorial with your phone. but that should undo it.

so glad i finally know
  ▲
▲ ▲

this

Pics must include a timestamp so that we know this isn't some newfaggotry bait.

fake and gay

Ok I will try anything. Give me a sec...

thymestamp or fake and gay

This is some newfaggotry bait.

Here you go newfags

...if that's what happened then you know that you couldn't be posting from the computer, right? You're basically fucked if you had to post this from the phone. Say it was some weird virus that came from youtube, happens on occasion and accusations of it being filled with viruses make parents think it's shit. Worst case scenario you don't go on it for a while.

And don't do this m8

y do you fags give this shit out to newfags

Well now...

Timestamp or no one would help.

▲ ▲

How? It shut itself off.

wait thats how you really do it? i just copied it and added spaces until it looked right

shit tier bait honestly why would we fall for the? it involves the alt key so we know your just trolling

it's fake op gave real

▲▲

Ha! I'm no longer a newfag

Im posting from my phone now....and it is too late I have already used the magnets on the hard drive. I'm dead guys....

  ▲
▲ ▲
fucking newfag scum

i am op i just so happen to also be a newfag

tryharder faggot

fucking trolls

congratulations you just wiped out what was left of the data

im no autismo, this is fake, get outta here newfag

Not really.

lies he just doesn't want you fix it

>omg this is such an old copypasta....

Fuck!!!!! My dad is an accountant for some very important people and all of his work shit was on this computer....this is not going to be good.

listen newfriends this guy is a skelotor what op posted is the real triforce the alt thing is a troll don't do it

he might be telling the truth guys

▲▲
Thanks !

there is a disc inside the hard drive open up the drive and microwave the disc this will preserve what data is left

Why can't he just timestamp then?

found the chef
>thyme
make me some food faggot

The computer shut itself off.

How the hell i am gonna timestamp?

▲▲

Piece of paper for when you take the picture. In 24 hour format pls.

you will have to get a new hard dive though but at least you'll save alot of the data

Brb. I will do it if it will work. I'm desperate.

you are posting pics, post a pic with a slip of paper with date and time and/b/ on it in front of monitor

Ive never tried to triforce before,

here it goes...

▲▲

>x▼x
>▼▼

write the date on you're wrist and take a pic with the computer in the background then post dumbass

  ▲
▲ ▲
fucking newfag scum

ILLUMINATI

nice

it's ok autismo you tried

  ▲<
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

kys

▲▲

...and succeeded.

bullshit

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲

>
>there is a disc inside the hard drive open up the drive and microwave the disc this will preserve what data is left

DO NOT DO THIS. Leave this thread immediately and dont listen to what people online tell you. The files are still on the hard drive so leave the harddrive alone. You can get a fresh install of Unbuntu on another computer to retrieve your filed. Unbuntu is a version of LinuxOS.

wholly shit it worked!

kek

Fuuuuuuuuccckkkk all of you!!!! My house is on fire now. Firefighters are on their way

  ▲
▲ ▲

seriously?
get out faggot

>fucking
>idiot

▲▲

fuck

▲▲

mate that picture is from an user who tried to charge their phone in a microwave. your lies will not fool me, for I have the magical power of searching by image!

Better that i can do with shitty camera.

Now someone please help me.

[spoiler]It's that time where i live.[/spoiler]

You're the idiot.
>right click
>search Google for image
>eat shit sandwich

The one good triforce this thread, grats

  ▲
▲ ▲

>  ▲
>▲ ▲

congratulations, I now know your latitude.

>wow its fucking nothing

>autismo detected

  ▲
▲ ▲
sTEP UP LY LEVEL

What? How? *not th person you replied to btw*

▲ ▲
am i doing it rite