How big is your music library? Apparently I have 66gb which seems insane...

How big is your music library? Apparently I have 66gb which seems insane, and I pretty much have no more space on my iPhone to store it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKMVHSRSl0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

420gb

Mostly 320kbps or v0

how do you manage it all? I feel like I need to have all my music on me at all times, but now I actually have to pic and choose between hundreds of artists and it sucks ass.

Over 250GB, at least 10,000 songs. You must be baiting me with that normiephone and anime image. If not, then you're truly a plen.

>66gb
>iPhone
maximum pleb

about .8TB, most of it is in flac

t. Lagdroid poorfag

well my grandfather just suddenly bought me one so it's not like I'm going to turn it down. it's really quite nice to be honest.

>le sheeple meme
get a dedicated music player if you're serious about accumulating digital media cuz a phone isn't going to be anywhere near enough re: storage space

464 GB, mostly FLAC. Folder analysis says over 36,000 files.

115 and I have yet to download basic stuff like the stones or Sigur Ros.

291 GB. And also Spotify.

131 gb, and I, too, feel like I'm missing tons of essential stuff.

unfortunately there's been at least 2 separate times where I have lost a good deal of files

on another note, how do you guys organize your folders? I just went through my entire library and I basically have everything in the format of
Music/Artist Name - Album

I don't organise shit
everything is in the soulseek folder

-Music
-Artist folder
-Album folder

I share the entire music folder. Thats it.

I bother to put it in genres, so my bros and hos on Soulseek know what the fuck they're looking at.

you just dump whatever into there? like you have discog folders, album folders, artist folders, etc?
Cause I used to do that but I wanted some kind of organization

>iPhone

yea
I only listen from foobar so really don't care about folders

21.606 songs ~ 198gb

most is 320

>66gb
>insane
Is this bait?

362gb of albums, sorted into artist folders and then a folder for each album. most album folder names are a mess, but if i have a lot from one artist i'll name them better.
also 12gb of assorted single songs in one folder

I have a 128gb sd card in my phone, I don't think storage is an issue.

503 gb

comparing music library size is just a dick waving contest on Sup Forums

If someone with more than 500 GB of music tells you he listened to all of it he's either lying or 50+ years old.

507gb
A mixed bag mostly ranging from 120 to 320 and sometimes FLAC.
I did it in 3 years.
But I listen to music around 18 hours a day since I'm a NEET.

NEETs aren't human so you don't count.
kys parasite

what are you top 3 songs/albums at the moment

Rude.
>Albums
Morton Feldman - String Quartet No. 2 (Fluxus)
George Lewis - Chicago Slow Dance
Louis Andriessen - De Tijd (Schönberg Ensemble)
>Songs
Gérard Grisey - Jour, Contre-Jour (Ensemble L'Itinéraire)
Evan Parker - Titan Moon
Elliott Carter - A Symphony of Three Orchestras (Boulez)

370~ gb
Was a bitch transferring everything from my old PC to this one.
A good chunk of it is in FLAC quality, the rest is mp3 or v0.
I keep finding folders of stuff that I've download months ago, even years ago.

But for the most part, I think my collection is really small. When I wanna listen to music, I look through all this shit and struggle to pick something most of the time.

desu I was hoping for some weebcore

:(

Stupid anime poster

whos dat girl

434 gigs, need to clean it out though so i'm imagining it's closer to 400 even.
i remember when i had like 60 gigs and thought i was hot shit

Not big into weebcore anymore, but I used to like this album a lot, now it reminds me of how a non-avant-garde John Zorn would be if he composed Touhou Arranges.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKMVHSRSl0Q
Sorry, don't know.

look at this weebfaggot trying this hard to look patrician
quick, post your 15 favourite sonatas, 15 favourite conductors and 15 favourite ballets.
Unless you're a fraud you should be able to solve this.

Why the fuck are you patronizing animeposters on Sup Forums.

Fuck off

it's a meme by now, and you just got baited

>getting this mad because someone insulted your cartoons
damn son you should really consider killing yourself

>How big is your music library?
~10 gigs.
I have a few select art music pieces on my other laptop, that's it.

>namefag
Whoops, for a second I seriously thought about reading your post.

Because he thinks 66 gigs is an enormous amount of music. Typical anime-watchig man child being a fucking idiot.

Why do you get so mad at it when it'll never be banned?

I'm not the one that deleted two posts because he forgot to take off his name lmao.

Stop avoiding the question.

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums
that's like if I went to the fitness section of Runescape forums and whined at people talking about Runescape

iCloud music you fag. just suck on jony ive's balls why dont you.

I have over 300 gb of 320 kbps and it takes an entire hard drive

>Sonatas
1. Carlos Seixas - Harpischord Sonatas
2. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sonata in G major K379
3. Johann Paul von Westhoff - Sonata for violin and basso continuo
4. Tomaso Antonio Vitali - trio sonatas
5. João Domingos Bomtempo - Piano Sonata 2 in C major
6. Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach - Viola da Gamba Sonata Wq.88
7. Joseph Haydn - Sonata in E flat major, Hob XVI-16
8. Johann Heinrich Schmelzer - Duodena selactarum sonatarum
9. Giovanni Antonio Pandolfi Meali - Violin Sonata Op. 3
10. Pavel Josef Vejvanovský - Sonatas and Serenades
11. Antonio Caldara - Sonatas for Solo Cello
12. Domenico Scarlatti - Sonata K9
13. Jean Baptiste Loeillet of Ghent - Recorder Sonatas
14. Carl Friedrich Abel - Six sonatas for viola da gamba
15. Anton Eberl - Grande Sonata in G minor, Op. 39

>Conductors
1. Pascal Rophé
2. Pierre Boulez
3. Hans Zender
4. Yves Prin
5. Claudio Cavina
6. Sylvain Cambreling
7. Tito Ceccherini
8. Jonathan Nott
9. Luciano Berio
10. Diego Fasolis
11. Charles Dutoit
12. Otto Klemperer
13. Paul Van Nevel
14. Arno Paduch
15. Alexander Tsaliuk

I'm not big into ballet, only listened to around 20 and didn't cause a big impression in me.

cute girl

GJ is that you?

>doesn't like ballet
Whaaaa?!
user have you listened to Le Sacre du Printemps? Probably yes, but it is a masterpiece, so give it another chance.

What sort of antiquated shitter do you have?
I have 160 gigs on my phone.
Are you from the fucking stone age?

Everything from Stravinsky is great.
Why are russians so stronk in ballet?

>2016
>Doesn't have unlimited 4G dataplan
>Doesn't stream his music from a free infinite-gigs capacity clouddrive, or billion pentabytes large rack stored at home, already

It's like all y'all are living in the last century.
s
m
h.

>66gigs
>iPhone
>anime
Hahaha fuck off

>66 gb
>insane
>iphone

bait?

I know the feel, user. I got Spotify the other day and that's helped out a bunch though.

>stream music while you're walking around
>suddenly you enter a black stop and your RSSI is so shit the stream halts
>when the music comes back you enter a cell that only has a 3G deployment and too much people for a 320kbps stream rate
Nice idea.

>no king crimson
>no keiji haino
>hardly any japanese artists I listen to

Move to a first world country.

???

3G/4G deployment not only depends on your provider, but it's not 100% deployed outside of considerable urban centres in any country.
With 3G you can still find a full deployment all around a big city, but with 4G not even that.
Not to mention that 3G uses standards based on CDMA, which means that the number of devices on a cell will impact on the overall QoS, which means worse bitrates for your streaming.
You're just a fucking retard.

about 200gb

It is in real proper countries, in relevant proper neighbourhoods.

You just live in a shithole.

I guess if you never leave your mom's basement you don't care about depending on a network that can leave you without data connection at any moment while you're going somewhere.

hes right u know. you should have 4g everywhere (maybe excluding the countryside)

Well okay then you bitter 3rd worlder :-)

Going to go for my daily 10km jog now and enjoy my music with no interruptions, thanks to my 1st world data-connection with no drop-offs, once again. :-)

Maybe you can catch up with the future too one day. ;-)

Not really, as I said it depends on your provider.
Doing a 4G deployment is only economically viable when you're on zones with a certain density of population, the only standard that has a full penetration pretty much everywhere on the first world is GSM.
When you start going to the periphery of the cities you can already start noticing how 4G is less and less comon.
And even then it doesn't fix the problems inerent to wireless communications, even with caches you can still enter a momentary slow fade or a blank spot and be blind for some seconds.
Storing all of your library on the cloud meme is retarded and so is listening to all your music streaming, having it on your physical memory will always be better.

I guess it depends on the country. To my knowledge, here in Finland we have relatively decent connections

It depends on the country and providers, however your cable connection is unrelated to wireless networks, although the backbone is wired the fact that the end-point communication goes through air means that the data rate is severely limited since the channel is far more prone to errors than optic fiber.
And if the user device in movement then you can't have moments in which you can't even get signal despite being in range because wave scattering is a real bitch and all the models used for physical deployments are statistical.
Grossly speaking, at any given moment there's a 1% chance to go momentarily out of signal (depends on how they designed the network, usually they compromise for that 1% because reducing it means installing more base stations and spending more money), that goes up the faster you move.

Yeah I had like 20 Mbps before we hooked up the cable.

My cell has 4g pretty much always. Only times I lose my signal is when driving through extremely low population density areas. Those moments of losing connection while moving you describe are quite unfamiliar to me desu

about 7000 songs- almost all flac

i only have ~45 gigs rn but im starting to download all the songs i like that ive just been listening to from spotify till now so itll prolly get a lot bigger.

73 gb
but I had a library about the same size and it was all lost because of a russian witcher 3 torrent

please leave this board at once

no u

About 220gb. I have 250gb hdd currently.

>Those moments of losing connection while moving you describe are quite unfamiliar to me desu
There are tons of shit in place to make it unnoticeable to the end-user, if all you're doing is use chat apps, a web browser or calling people you probably won't notice unless you have severely bad luck, but downloading content and streaming 320kbps music is pretty sensible.

what seems to be the problem?