Heres how I got my blood fetish if anyone's interested

Heres how I got my blood fetish if anyone's interested

>I was a child in 1974 age 10 my mother had three kids, me , my older brother and my baby sister who was 2 years old.
>one day i was playing with my micky mouse toy, back then some toys had sharp edges i accidentally cut myself with its edge. I didnt know what to do with the blood so i just decided to lick it up. I will never forget that day, i had never actually tasted blood before and i really liked the way it tasted, it tasted a bit like iron and i loved the taste of iron, so every day for around a week i would cut myself with my micky mouse toy just to taste my blood, one day my mother took my toy from me because i kept on getting cut by it. my baby sister was laying in her crib playing with her stuffed animals, i picked her up and took her out to our shed, it was a metal shed not one of the wooden ones, i layed her down with her stuffed animal, a little piglet one. i then proceeded in garbing one of the ropes that were connected to a planter box and wrapped it around her neck so she couldn't make any noises, as she layed there stuggling i grabbed some old hedge clippers, they were rusty and stuff, she stopped moving so i grabbed her hand and cut it with the clippers, she started bleeding allot so i grabbed an old jar that was laying on the ground knocked over, i think it was for nails or something my father used to use wen he was alive. i put her hand into the jar and it filled up very fast so i leaned down and started sipping on the jar as the blood poured into it. I will never forget how her blood tasted, it was somewhat sweet and it also tasted a bit like iron, suddenly the blood stopped coming out of her hand, i noticed that there was blood on her hand were i cut it, i started to lick her hand and suck on it, a little piece of tissue went into my mouth so started to chew it up, i was quite fond of the texture and taste of the tissue, my mother started calling my name so i hid her under a big pot

Bump for interest

Anyone?

Lurking...

u killed her??

One sec typing the second part

This better be bait OP...

One of my fantasies is for a guy to lightly cut me while we're fucking and drink my blood. Seriously.

hurry im already walkin the dinosaurs

>I hid her under a big planter that was in the shed and ran to my mother, she had some lunch for me, it was a ham and cheese sandwitch with extra ham, my favorite at the time. i told her i wassent hungry but to put it in the fridge and i would eat it in a little. i then went back out to the shed and moved the big planter and pulled my sister out and continued to chew on the part of her hand that i cut with the clippers, i began to bite vigorously and chew on it to get more pieces of tissue, i coudent stop myself. i proceeded in eating most of the flesh that was around her hand and slowly moved up her wrist onto her arm, around 15-20 minutes i had eaten most of her arm flesh, the hardest parts to get to were inbetween the forearm were the bone and elbow jointed, i grabbed a old screwdriver that was on the work bench my father used to use and stuck it inbetween the elbow and pried, a very load poping sound occurred, i managed to dislocate her elbow from her arm and removed her forearm and set it aside to manage later. as i was picking the tissue and muscle out from the elbow joint i found it hard to get to, so i started to work on her other arm. i grabbed the clippers and cut a slit from her elbow to her wrist and peeled the skin down revealing the fatty tissue and muscles, i cut little pieces of her skin and nibbled on them as i finished dislocating her elbow from the shoulder, it was very hard to do but i was able to remove her entire arm clean with the help of the clippers, Continue?

Bump

yes continue u fat fuck just type it

durr huurrrhurrrr continue??

Continue....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Spidey Thread now.

Christ almighty dude, that's a twisted imagination you've got there.

This is gay.
Eating your sister is gay

>As i was pulling her arm out from the sholder joint socket the rope that i had tied around her neck kept getting in the way so i removed the rope and placed it to my left were her stuffed animal was, the little piglet one. i then managed to successfully remove both arms from her body and continued to chew and eat the skin that was on her forearm, it was 8:00 by the time i was done removing her arms and legs, my mother came out and yelled for me again, i put my baby sisters arms/legs and body back under the big planting pot and went inside for dinner, i was not hungry so i told my mother that i was feeling kinda sick and that i just wanted to go to sleep, she made pot roast for dinner that night, my mother was fond of making it, and it was almost a every other day dinner she would make, my favorite part was the carrots, they were so juicy. as i went to sleep i awaited my mother to come and say good night to me and my baby sister, as she came in the room i told her to be quite that the baby had just went to sleep, i love you mom good night, she said i love you to honey get some rest, you have been outside playing all day and im sure you are tired.

Wow op, I did not know they let you use the internet in a mental hospital.

You honestly think people think this is real? Unless you killed your mom after she found out you'd be locked up. Good imagination though

I don't know why I kept reading. That was the most screwed up shit, dude. Sick

See

Fuck yes keep going getting a dimond hard boner right now

Fake and gay

what the fuck dude LUL
someone screencap this

Why is someone my fathers age posting on Sup Forums?

>The next morning it was saturday dec 21 1974, 5am i went out to the shed and pulled my baby sister out from under the big pot, i then ran into the house and grabbed my mother bread cutting knife, it was my mothers favorite knife. As a went back out to the metal shed i then took my baby sisters arms out, the muscle looked old and dried up and i didnt want to eat it, i looked at her feet and they still looked life like, i grabbed my mothers bread knife and sawed through her ankle, some blood started to come out as i was cutting it, i had thought that my sister didnt have any more in her, i lifted her leg up and began sucking on the slit that was on the front base of her ankle, the blood was cold but still tasted really sweet, almost as if it was sweeter then the day before, it was divine. i licked every bit of blood i possibly could off of her ankle, as the blood stopped flowing out of her ankle i noticed there was some blood on the floor of the shed, i grabbed her stuffed animal, the piglet one, and began to try and clean the blood, but I head footsteps and tried to cover the body up but it was to late. My mom swung open the door, I threw the body on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

fuck you

Fucking kek

kek user

BAMBOOZLED AGAIN

LUL

Kee