Which album did you lose your virginity to Sup Forums?

Which album did you lose your virginity to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_KMFxTJefE&list=PL_7HEqdBJXw8CFRDNyUcTUknd1YyNJ-ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Young Thug - Slime Season 2

No Love Deep Web

We'll have to wait and see.

OP here. You guys are plebs

her moans B)

>tfw i lost my virginity with Sonata Arctica

Sizable green - Songs about left hand

Probably just a basic playlist of Animal Collective, Grizzly Bear, Wolf Parade, stuff like that. I don't really remember.

>lose your virginity to Sup Forums?

you dont remember because it never happened. i have no idea how you could forget your first time having sex lol

completely serious

>listening to music during sex

nice work dingus now you can't listen to it anymore without getting hot and bothered

the reno 911 movie

like this, i awkwardly reached for my phone to start a normie friendly playlist i had after a few minutes of foreplay. She didnt really seem annoyed by the interruption though

>implying

sadly

I remember my first time having sex, just don't really remember the specific songs playing. First of all, we're talking about something that happened 8 years ago, so it's been a while. Also, although it was my first time, my girlfriend and I had been fairly sexual for months leading up to it. Lots of oral and fingering, so when it came to actual intercourse, it didn't seem like that actually a huge deal. It just kind of happened. But on the other hand, it's still kind of awkward to try and do the act of sticking your penis in a vagina for the first time, so I was a lot more focused on that rather than the song playing. Not to mention I was probably high too. And it was also sort of something that wasn't really planned. So it's not like I put on something specific for that moment. We always keep a playlist that we usually put on for sexy time, so we would have just put that on. The songs on it rotate, but it generally consists of some of our favourite songs, and contemporary songs, and any other old or new song that we enjoy that fits the mood.

So yeah, that was almost 8 years ago, we are still together and have had sex every day or three since then.

No, I don't remember the actual song I lost my virginity to, but I guess that makes me a virgin and not the fact I've fucked my girlfriend hundreds, if not over a thousand times, along with a couple other girls whom we've brought into the bedroom.

That's Rick Ross isn't it?

But I still am a virgin ;3

underage, also bad for sex.

Probably something pleb, I didn't have good taste at 14

ITT: full-blown autism

I'm pretty sure a lot of people lost their virginity to some Zep

10/10 experience overall

What a great night

haha i was listening to Sung Tongs

The girl I fucked wouldn't have complained I guess. I am pretty sure it wasn't far off. She was into prog and 70s rock.

Planeswalking /r9k/er here: Can this even be considered an album?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_KMFxTJefE&list=PL_7HEqdBJXw8CFRDNyUcTUknd1YyNJ-ec

Anyway, Yeah, this was running the first and only time I've had sex. The game radio was on while we were busy doing other stuff.

I really like the tracks, even if they're rather fedoraish, But I'm too n00b to find other songs of similar genre/feel/sound.
(asking is 2spooky)

LoZ: Twilight Princess pause menu music

Winters Love is great for orgies.

You stopped playing Zelda to have sex? What the fuck's wrong with you?

Back in '14 this thread would have had many more virgin posts.
Did you guys left me behind?
I wanted to have some patrician wizard friends.

We found our qt patrician gfs

Perfect sex music

No shame here senpai

Funkadelic, the one with Maggot Brain but I skipped Maggot Brain. I thought people listened to funk while having sex. It got kinda awkward during the last track with all the weird samples and sound effects

>2016
>having sex

t. virgin

who wants to drop some acid with me and take my virginity, Sup Forums? i like boys ;3

to another dude

>put John Coltrane - Ascension on repeat
>girl removes pants and panties
>wondering how vaginas work
>try to put it in for the whole first run of the album
>keep randomly losing my boner and can't find the hole
>use some lube
>eureka!
>though I'm barely in
>she says it hurts
>I still try to go deeper
>cum and pull out
>blood on my peenor
>spooky
>still keep going a few more times
Began as a failure, ended up in ascension.

i'm not a normie

symphony 40, it made for a dramatic finish around movement 4

Where do u live?

Yikes
Good luck ano

why yikes? i'm not a scary person :c

I wonder what getting drilled up the ass feels like. I came in my gf's mouth when she was tripping on LSD and ever since then she refuses to do it :(

Exmilitary

It had better have been to Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic

>not Everybody Digs

as much as it makes me cringe, it was this one

it's a good album
but why though

it was tv on the radio but on random for a few of their albums

>implying

Foreplay during Walk On By, started during that, finished toward the end of By the Time I Get to Phoenix

That's why you find a girl who also isn't a normie.

well that depends, lots of different things feel good to lots of different people. putting things in your butt feels like something going up your butt. sometimes it hurts at first. i like prostate stimulation. i couldn't really do that stuff right away with a real dick though, it requires some stretching. i'm more of a cock worshiper myself. it'd be like a religious experience on acid ;3

It was playing in the background, did not expect to get it in.

You know if the sex is good they won't pay attention to the music, right?

I'm 18 and never had sex. I will legitimately kill myself if I don't get laid by the time I graduate college. I already made up my mind nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

desu

wasn't listening to music. last song I heard was some shitty frat music, idr.

>implying
Fuck off

>2016

>killing yourself over the anachronistic social construct that is virginity

>I will never loose my virginity to Bird Seed
why even live

i'll do it with you~ i can pretend to be a girl, if you want ;3

You shouldn't be contemplating suicide over being a virgin until you turn 30.

i'm no homophobe but no thanks friend
if i can't do it in college surrounded by 10,000 girls all horny as hell and willing to "have fun and let loose" because it's college what makes you think i'll be able to do it later on
i've never even had a girlfriend m8
2020 actually
if i'm not capable of finding a girl who actually likes me or a relationship i will be alone for the rest of my life. why suffer through that?

this is some good sex music, btw

whatever normie dance track was playing in the brothel

I'll let you know when it happens ;_;

then just fuck already

what were you, 14?

Why care?

15, she was like almost 13

come on, if you can't have fun and let loose, how can you expect to find a girl who will :3 open your mind a little, fuck a guy~

backseat

I'm still here, user. Don't worry.

Fucking amazing

The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place

my first time was the longest I've ever lasted. I know because this EP was on repeat and played over two times (it's like 45 min long). I've never come close to lasting that long before

True story. Would you like another cup of tea, dear?

havent yet but probably tylo be chillin

user, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22. But you know what I realized once I did? It's not that big of a deal. I didn't really feel any different afterwards. A little good about myself, but I was still the same person. Virginity seems like a big deal when you're a virgin but understand it's all in your head. Hell, I never even kissed a girl until I was 21 and I thought I was hopeless; destined to be foreveralone. I had suicidal thoughts too. But today, I live with my girl friend, who was the same one I shared my first kiss and sexual experiences with, and she's the most beautiful girl in the world who makes me laugh constantly and has better taste in music than anyone I've met irl that's my age. Things get better. It just takes more time for people like us, user.

ITT:LARPing faggots

t. mad virgin

Ful Stop is perfect for sex

>girls
>not normies

i forget what else, but this mainly

Some random Lil Wayne album because the girl was a hood rat.

I did feel my first pair of boobs years before that with the song Obstacle 1 by Interpol playing, that was a pretty cool moment.

>implying

Jeeze

Not u cutie, just fucking on acid is yikes
Keep hydrated!

they said sex can be frightening