FUCK #Imwithher

FUCK #Imwithher

$hillary hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/
streamboobs.com/bigbootyqueenz/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620742/Hillary-triggered-suicide-President-Bill-Clinton-s-counsel-Vince-Foster-attacked-humiliated-White-House-staff-one-week-death-FBI-agents-claim.html
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a dream

Moon Man for President

wahhh no real republicans getting nominated this year

Race war now

Build that wall

Because Trump seems like a much better alternative, right?
In a choice between bad and worse I'm going to choose bad so Hillary it is.

spite vote for jill stein, even though she's pretentious and dumb.

All politicians are lying pricks , but I just wanna kick out the spicks.

>Trump wins
>starts a war with random middle eastern country (most likely Iran)
>war proves to be pointless
>recession follows
>Trump will blame Mexicans
>China becomes the next superpower
Mark my words

She will be president

Country is filled with too many retards for her not to win

Too many rich power elites in her corner to let a stupid thing like votes stop her power climb. .

TBH I don't care if mudskins are terrorists or not, I think the governments did half those false flag attacks anyway. The biggest threat from the mudskins is them outnumbering us and changing our Countries by sheer numbers.

Proof ?

Once she's elected, 6 months or so until free speech is gone. War on masculine, straight white christian males within the first 2 years after she ensure a massive influx of mudslime immigrants.

Not even kidding Revolution needs to happen now

what revolution user?

Of what? Retards?

Have you turned on the TV lately? Heard any modern top 40 music? Seen or read any news lately? Do you live in a cave or something?

The one where everyone stands up against all the bullshit and overthrows the governments

HA HA THAT IS SO FUNNY YOU SHOULD WRITE FOR THE NEW YORKER THAT'S SO FUNNY HA HA THAT'S SURE TO WAKE UP SOME SHEEPLE

but the retards are all voting for trump

HILLARY BTFO

cont,
there will not be a revolution in our timeline. we have plenty of non-political leaders with world changing ideas. but you know what stops them all?
>facebook
>twitter
>tumblr
>reddit
why support a revolution when you can just like it. so a small group of ideal agreeeing people will stay a small group with a million followers who:
>changed their profile pic to support it
>re-tweeted it/ hashtag
>reddit crap
>Sup Forums circle jerk.
will never happen. good luck being an anarchist, having your work claimed by terrorists doing the same fucking thing

forgot to add Sup Forums on the initial list
>kek am vote hilardy
>guys lets vote hilardy
>miss vote because jerking off to loli

>will never happen
That attitude is why things have gotten as bad as they have. The people have let it happen.

the only 'revolution' that we could possibly start now is if anonymous hacker group did it. not this retarded excuse for Sup Forums

How could anyone in good conscience vote for the Clintons when their abhorrent treatment and crimes against over 50 women are documented facts.

It's like Liberals would literally vote for Satan, Hitler or Idi Amin if he was "muh Democrat."

You are literally voting to put evil in the White House AGAIN if you vote for Hillary who ran a smear and intimation programs against Bill's victims, along with a massive list of other evil doings.

this is why, tits
streamboobs.com/bigbootyqueenz/

I think that no matter how difficult it is if nothing is done then nothing will change and to quote.
''All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing''

If we wait things will only get worse. If we want change the first step is getting people to think for themself and get them talking to each other about important issues rather than getting distracted by playing games on their phone and all the other crap.

because that shit is a bunch of right-wing propaganda.

actually since evil in this case consists of world governents, big business and other powerful bosses. what exactly would you say we do?

Well ofcourse nothing can be done unless we the people are all on the same page , I'm only one person and I don't have a plan but I do know the first step is getting people talking and thinking and getting them all to see through the bullshit.

If everyone knew what was really going on and everyone thought for themselfs starting a revolution would be easy.

this actually pisses me off, if it is true

You faggots said the same thing about Obama. "War on whites! Six months! I shit you not!"

Eat a bullet shaped like a dick.

Good read

but it is not

Is he really dumb enough to start a war? Is he THAT incendiary?

careful, NSA is watching you.

I guess Libtards will literally LIE to themselves and everyone who will listen if it serves their regressive and degenerate agendas.

The Clinton's raped and victimized women? Who cares!? What difference does it make!? Hillary's gonna be the first women president and that's all that matters!!!

Retards. ALL of you, Democraps.

Of course they are , they don't want us to talk to each other.

this isn't how you b8

We know this. It's a simple as asking whether we want something intelligent enough to pretend like they don't do that shit, or the walking tire fire that is Drumpf.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!

a woman for president isn't good idea, look what happened in argentina.

yeah....right

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-overwhelmingly-leads-rivals-in-support-from-less-educated-americans/

The thing is we must not tremble in fear , we must all speak and when EVERYONE SPEAKS without fear and everyone stands up then we can beat them.

I want to kick this bitch in the teeth so bad

READ IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY'S EVIL PERSONALITY FROM FBI AND SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WHO KNEW HER FIRST HAND:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620742/Hillary-triggered-suicide-President-Bill-Clinton-s-counsel-Vince-Foster-attacked-humiliated-White-House-staff-one-week-death-FBI-agents-claim.html

nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

ROW ROW
FIGHT THE POWER

I love it.

Just proving you're a snob and an elitist who looks down on the working class.

Well, TRUMP IS FOR THE WORKING CLASS.

HE'S WITH US AND WE'RE WITH HIM.

And you're with a lying criminal scumbag elitist Washington cronie who who doesn't give a shit about America or its people.

LIBERAL = BTFO

wow, check out dude's philtrum, that thing is ginormous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

This video is the world in a nutshell.

Imagine if everyone in the world had watched this and understood it. Imagine what would happen if they all knew what really goes on and they ALL took it seriously.

And Brazil

And Germany.

The few examples of modern day women presidents and leaders of countries has been DISASTROUS.

Hillary will be the even worse and will destroy the remaining vestiges of America's nationalistic integrity.

America will turn into a third world dumping ground as she opens the floodgates and let's millions of Muslims and Latinos pour into America in hopes of forever cementing the democrap's strength on the electoral map.

She will destroy America to further her and her liberal party's power.

She will turn America into a third world country that everyone hates living in--even you dumbass libtards.

lol @ all the sexists pigs in this thread

probably

I just think that Clinton is more likely to start a war

this is not how you b8.

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy

lol butthurt bernie supporter

get the fuck over it

yawn

look, its another tumblr shrew.

you have your own shitter forum, go use it and leave us alone.

She's owned by the banks and big corporations, she has taken money from dangerous foreign interests, she originally stood against marriage equality until she needed the gay vote, she called African Americans "super predators", she's on record saying we need a heavily fortified wall between the US and Mexico, she praised Robert Byrd, she supports TPP, she claims to be on the side of women and yet her husband is a sexual predator, she let 4 Americans die and then said "what difference does it make?", she doesn't want you reading her emails but she openly supports government surveillance against American citizens, she supports fracking, she voted for the Patriot Act, she voted for the Iraq war twice, she's a puppet of the war machine, she's a globalist, she's a dishonest liar, she's surrounded by suspicious deaths, she knowingly defended a child abuser and laughed about his obvious guilt, she talks about how the rich have too much money while she takes $200,000 for a speaking engagement and wears Armani suits, she's basically a neo-con in disguise and she's part of a group that has hijacked the Democratic Party, she does not truly represent the progressive values that most of us cherish. She's a petty, hateful person whose only in this race to appease her own ego. When she's rightfully called out on her many crimes and obvious hypocrisy she and her supporters will just blame sexism and play the gender card. This fall I will be supporting Jill Stein, unless something unforeseen happens that puts Bernie back in the race, like Clinton being rightfully indicts for her email crimes.

HILLARY CLINTON's history:

She willingly defended a repeat pedophile offender who raped a 12 year old girl. Then she laughed about helping him escape justice.

She helped silence her husband's rape victims.

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical

She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary

She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal

She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s

She lied about Benghazi

She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it

She lied about being broke after leaving the White House

She described blacks as being "super-predators"

She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.

She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS

Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE

She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

She voted for the Patriot Act twice

She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it

She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it

She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim

She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"

She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Before any of you dickweeds say anything, yes, I am a regular on Tumblr. This website was brought to my attention by a very good friend of mine. She was linked to this website as a joke, and is now severely traumatized. You can say only war vets or people who witness deaths first-hand only get PTSD, but that is a myth. My dear friend now has mild PTSD from this shithole website and refuses to leave the house ever since she visited Sup Forums. Not only is she traumatized and has PTSD, she also developed severe work-out anxiety. She is a curvy girl, and she posted a selfie on on one of the threads, and was constantly called a fat pig and told to starve herself. Now she is terrified of exercise and visiting any gyms in fear that she will be ridiculed. This is a sick website and I will make sure it gets taken down. It took me a lot of courage to even visit this sick site and stick up for my friend, as your sick comments trigger me and give me nausea as well as panic attacks. But I am doing it anyway. Stop your sick ways or I WILL GET THIS FOUL WEBSITE TAKEN DOWN.

sure is a lot of [citation needed]

The bitch loves rape.

All verifiable facts.

Use Google.

hi meowmeow

gr8 b8 m8

Feel pity for her.

She's dying.

bahahaha

>free speech for me, but not for thee.

go fuck yourself.

Ever her top aide and lesbian lover admitted the truth.

Clinton is very ill.

>lesbian lover

Sure is a lot of [citation needed] in here.

trump supporters getting desperate now.

All verifiable facts

Use Google.

hate all you want but unless you actually pay attention to other parts of the government you will never get a chance to vote a president...not to mention your other representative are fucking you over much worse.

Sure is a lot of desperation in here.

If Clinton Wins...

>SJWs decide their day has finally come.
>It's time to indoctrinate everyone with their propaganda
>Gay is OK programs taught in kindergarten class
>Children exposed to sexual deviants and transexuals
>Children drugged and surgically deformed so they can become trans at a young age.

This is already happening under Obama. It will only get worse under Clinton

>Women become insufferable now that a woman is in the white house.
>Life is a living hell for every man in America
>Feminists see that their day has come
>They gain more power than ever with the backing of a woman president
>The feminist agenda is now taught in schools
>Disagreeing with feminist think is now considered a hate crime

Also starting to happen right now

>Blacks see Trump defeated
>Really angry over his campaign
>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
>Start a literal race war of retaliation against white people
>Random acts of violence against whites everywhere you go
>White women raped in record numbers
>All because "whitey deserved it" for supporting Trump

Already starting to happen

>Hispanics flood into the country while Clinton looks the other way
>Many of them want to retaliate against whites for supporting Trump
>Whites are unsafe in all major cities
>Gang crime and graffiti skyrockets in all major cities.
>Drug trafficking explodes
>Border states begin to crumble

Already happening, and it will get a lot worse

>The LGBT community realizes their day has come
>They bully everyone into accepting their agenda
>Dozens of new gender labels
>Slippery slope is proven to be very real
>The gradual acceptance of bestiality is pushed into the public eye.
>The gradual acceptance of pedophilia is pushed into the public eye
>Gay agenda is pushed on children in school.
>If you object to your children being exposed to homosexuality in schools you are charged with a crime

This is literally happening right now

Wake the fuck up people

All verifiable facts

Use Google

Why does her husband do so much raping?

Can't he get laid at home?

The military hates Clinton so that's really bad news for the US. It puts us all in danger.

Cancer or Cholera, its bad no matter what.

Why would he want to?

Also what are the odds that she'll suck his dick?

Voting for Jill Stein

glad to see two others doing the same

>baited nigger

Trump would make an awesome president

He would put an end to political correctness simply by becoming president.

He would save the south western states from being overrun by hispanic immigrants.

He would make America financially competitive again, which would boost the economy for everyone

He would tell the globalists to fuck right the hell off

He would stop TPP

Clinton fags can't even give you one good reason why she would be a good leader. All they can say is MUH VAGINA

This is the truth... no dubs required retards user is correct

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.