>i confiscate her laptop and phone
>she runs away after school to bumblrwhale’s house
>bring her back home kicking and screaming
>wife makes me give her back laptop/phone
>bumblrwhale and my daughter start cutting themselves
>my daughter dyes her hair and starts eating like a cow to be like bumblrwhale
>the fuk do I do?

>tl:dr
>bumblrwhale is bad influence on my daughter?
>what do?

Defeat her with her worst fear
bump while I begin to show you my grand plan

>inb4 whale joke newfeg

Fuck, teenage girls are the worst. You should start cutting yourself and overeating I guess.

*Continued*
>Hope you have a lot of money, 'cause you're going to need at least 4 bluetooth speakers, your phone, and a Confederate flag
>sneak into the yard in the middle of the night
>replace the flag that's hanging up on her doorstep, if she has one, with the Confederate flag. If a flag is not present, hang up the flag
>hide the speakers around the premises.
>hide in your car or something, maybe the bushes
>connect all 4 speakers to the phone
>look up "Dixie"
>blare it as loud as you can
>watch her wake up and flip the fuck out
>Also include some pictures of General E Lee on her windows, for more effect
>Kek as she cries in her safespace

begin already

It's done

KEK

Convince your wife that your daughter is confused and take that ho to a psych.

That's not a plan, that's how I play Risk.

holy fuk user...
wreck the fats life somehow.

Disown your Daughter. She is a lost cause.
>Move on with your life and accept that shes dead to you forever.

Moar

Posted last night. OP, why don't you fucking DO SOMETHING and tell us the results, and we can move from there.

Not like we didn't give you thirty goddamn ideas yesterday.

divorce her because she wont back you, and is allowing shit like that to go down.
let her fucking take care of that mess.
find a new chick, have kids. love her, but write it off.

Post pics of daughter

>once she's in her safe space, get out a gray uniform
>watch her run out and try to burn the flag, crying
>Come out in the gray uniform, with a fake revolver filled with blanks
>fire in the air while angirly making Rebel Yells
>Just yell until you here her scream to her parents
>drive away, shooting and yelling
>go home to the daughter
>still dressed as a Confederate general
>slap the everliving shit out of her, while telling her to never hang out with the landwhale again
>walk away
>get out of the uniform, throw in the closet
>kek your way into sleep
>landwhale's life is fucked, and your daughter is scared to shit of you

STRAAAAAIGHHTTT WHITE MAALESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Send her to a dyke military school. She'll learn how to lick pussy like a champ. When she comes home force her to eat out your cold butch of a wife. Jerk off. Profit.

>Take her to psychiatrist with an eating disorder and self harm.
>Slowly over the course of several months/years, make her problems worse
>Buy a gun, keep it in the open
>Leave razorblades out
>Buy a shitton of ice cream, Twinkies, fat fuck food
>Get her Netflix, force her to get a tumblr and friends with more mentally ill people
>She turns 18
>She has no skills, no ambition, no scholarships and no job
>Cut her off completely and kick her out

Just give up on her dude

Gotta start working on your son so he doesnt end up fucked too

user, you're onto something.

OP, this will show your daughter how much of a weakling the bumblrwhale is, and how she should be stronger than her.

Your daughter can still be saved. This sort of thing and similar actions are what it takes.

You're a father who loves his daughter. I truly am rooting for you to ensure that she will grow into a mature, critical thinking woman who will do good things in this world....

Unlike this Bumblrwhale dike.

Seriously, why does your daughter cut, though? Fuck that noise.

Does your wife know you daughter and her friend are bullying you son?

yeah and i guarantee you she couldn't care less

Teach your son to man up and suplex those landwhales

I like this.
Time quints confirm it.

getting married and having kids seems like a great idea in retrospect huh

send your daughter to boarding school bro.

You should definitely make a thread on Sup Forums crying about it instead of being a father. Fucking pussy.

This would work, just make sure there's a "no electronics" sort of rule and you're golden

Protect your son. This sounds like an awful environment for him. Try to make sure he has male friends and athletic hobbies so he doesn't turn into a complete pussy like most men in a household run by tyrannical cunts. Try not to play favorites, but if you must at least be subtle about it.
If she ever goes too far, react. If she physically assaults you or your family, press charges. Try to have her institutionalized. Don't pussyfoot around. Each and every time you concede, it reaffirms that what she's doing is acceptable. Some people will only learn if they actually have to face consequences. Never ever EVER get violent or lose your temper. Don't even raise your voice. Your ass will be in jail quicker than you realize. Try to always have a witness.
Try very hard to put her in therapy, but don't get a female one whatever you do.
Finally, get your extended family on your side. Act like the concerned dad you are. Never express anger or rage, just fear and caring. This makes you look the good, patient, reasonable father with a shitty kid. I guarantee she'll try to poison your reputation, it's best to get out ahead of it. Creates less "safe spaces" for her, and potentially provides you a character witness if she ever takes your ass to court.
Finally, and most importantly, get your wife on your side. Kids with fighting parents will take each and every opportunity to turn them against each other. It's imperative that you and your legal mistake get on the same page. I predict divorce in three years based on just that one little line where she undermined your authority.

Your wife sounds like an enabling cunt if what you're telling us is true

Get a divorce? Take son and go anywhere far from them. They can both rot

You must have a lot of experience with this?

Naw, my family, even though I still love them, is just full of narcissistic passive aggressive cunts that messed me up pretty good, this shit is second nature to me. I've never ever had to deal with anything THIS bad, though. I feel for poor OP, I hope this post isn't real.

This is very important, with regards to protecting your son. (As in the male friends and atheltic hobbies.)

Let me tell you a tale, OP.

>Be me.
>Son of single mother.
>16 or 17.
>Heard about triggers, see you can call out you've been triggered and people have to respect you or some shit.
>Mom says something to me that I considered mean (I was also a wimp at the time).
>TRIGGERED.jpg
>user, what are you doing?
>Mom, you triggered me.
>Cut that shit out, user.
>Mom knows what's best for me.*****

I did cut that shit out and I've become a productive, happy person.

*****You know how I knew mom knows what's best for me? We have a fantastic relationship that I see my friends are jealous of. We joke and act like best friends sometimes but she'll still fulfill her duties as a parent.
>Tl;dr: You can at least protect your son by making sure you two have a fantastic relationiship and by making sure he knows you know when you see and smell some bullshit.

Does she hate you son or something?

Yeah, give more info. And share some stories. It might be possible to think of ways to approach her if we know more.
The last thing she'll do is tell you what's really bothering her, probably because there isn't actually anything. If you can appeal to her emotions while still being genuine you might have a breakthrough.
Also, how open are you about politics? It's possible she's rebelling because she sees you as an evil racist or something.