How to increase Sex Drive?

How to increase Sex Drive?
Been feeling like I'm losing my sex drive, gf horny af and don't know if I can keep up her rhythm.
Fap one time daily, sometimes 2.
I don't feel turned on like I used to.
So bros, share your tips and tricks. Diets, fap sessions, drugs, anything.

Bump

Bumping for interest.

Borking for interest

Get a better looking gf

I heard zinc works, you should try it

She is good looking, solid 8.5/10 but, my sex drive have been falling lately.
Used to be really horny all the time, now I don't feel like it, just want to sleep, study, play vidya, etc

Im fucking starting to think that this is the worst place to ask for advice, has b ever fucked?

Don't fap at all. Felt the same way, then did no fap for 45 days and now get erections just thinking about sex. Like if you have a medical problem it won't work but it sounds like you just fap too much.

Should I try pegging?

I thought about that, but what if I don't fap and then don't last in bed because of so much abstinence? That won't help at all, I want to keep her rhythm.

Anyway, I'm starting tomorrow my no fap treatment. Will try not fapping for a month and then I'll share my results here for anyone with the same problem.

Quit playing video games and go to the gym. Play sports or something or just admit your gay.

Pic related. GF.

cannabus

Been 3 months without doing exercise, used to go to the gym daily, actually I'm really fit.
But now that you mention it, maybe that's why my sex drive is so low and I want to sleep all the time, maybe I need to move a little bit more.

Fuck that was hard to read

Is it a good way to get horny?
A friend of mine told me he smoke weed and he couldn't get it up. I don't really want that.
I smoke weed once every two weeks, but never tried weed for sexual experiences.

goat weed

That shit always makes me cringe.

Another one from gf

moar! any of her in panties?

Honestly user sometimes you get tired of fucking the same bitch. Nobody wants a hamburger everyday. Cheat and your sex drive will come back I assure you.

Not in panties but in bra.

I really started thinking about this. But I feel like shit Everytime I make a move. She really loves me, and so do I, don't know if I could handle that pressure.

Nah dude. Fapping to last longer is a temporary fix and actually backfires after awhile.
Stop jerkin it and relax. You'll eventually be at the place you want to be.

Thanks for the advice bro, I always had that doubt.

Shell kill me cause of this lol

Yeah no. That's not the answer. Instead of talking to us faggots, go talk with her. Being honest and working as a couple to find a solution is the best thing for you. Not retards on Sup Forums

I thought about that, but I think she'll take it personal, and start the "Oh, I don't turn you on anymore? :-(" and she has low self esteem, so even if I'm being honest about this problem (which is merely mine) she could take it personal

Also no. I couldnt cheat on my gf, it's just too much for me.

Last pic of Gf I'm posting, the rest of the pics are on my cellphone and I'm too lazy to find it, find the pics and post them, sorry anons

Why do you have a happy face on your toilet?

Eat better, exercise, stop jerkin it, and talk to her. You say you love her, so love her. The whole, "I have to keep my feelings to myself" thing is bullshit and you know it. If you want something, go out and get it.

Lol, it's a sticker that came with the seat, we liked it and left it there. Glad you noticed it.

Ok, I agree, but what to do if she starts feeling it's her fault, feeling that's she's not attractive anymore (sometimes she feels ugly and asks me why I'm still with her). What can I do to avoid that situation while telling her my problem?