I give up Sup Forums. I've lived with my girlfriend for the last year; been dating her for about 5...

I give up Sup Forums. I've lived with my girlfriend for the last year; been dating her for about 5. She got me to move away from my home and everyone I loved and now is bitching that I don't do enough to move my career forward (I work at a supermarket, she's a waitress). Our sex life has plummeted from regular anal to no anal in 2 years. We're lucky to have sex once a week. She's sweet to me and special but when do you say fuck it and bail?

today

Try communicating more. Make time to talk to her and listen to her without getting mad or being a dick
Its called understanding. Sounds like you forgot how.
Don't judge your relationship based on how much anal you get

Let me know when you find the answer. Same position, 10 years however. Stuckfag

/thread

after you post more pics

Once a week? dating 2 years here, havent fucked in a month. sometimes 2-3 months.

They are never happy.
Relationships never get "better"
If you get a better job, she'll spend more money and bitch you work too much.

OP here. I've definitely done that and what she ends up saying is always how "disappointed" she is with me and my lack of drive. When she met me I was making a lot more but got let go when the company downsized.

just curious, have you ever gone from a girl giving her ass to you on a silver platter and loving it to nothing at all?

user has a point

Time to get out. I know it's seems hard OP but you must do it. You will be miserable for the rest if your life otherwise.

lol wut

Dude, it feels like it's going to kill me. i redirected my whole life to live with her. And it's not like she's completely gone cold, she'll still cuddle and hold me once in a while. I don't want to be haunted by those memories if I leave. How do people do this?

It's only going to get worse though. She herself had no ambition so she is putting it on you. For the rest of your life you will try to be satisfying something that can never be satisfied. Get out now. The longer you stay the harder it gets.

It's just not quite bad enough that I can run away. I've let plenty of other relationships go in this past. I've had no trouble meeting women and have slept with about 25. Why can't I let this one go? She's by far the least affectionate / encouraging girl I've dated...

If you're so concerned about anal you should probably only fuck boys.

Stop hating yourself.
Think about you. I know we have and instinct to care and nurture woman but sometimes you have to be selfish. Think about your future.

Dubs don't lie

sickkk burn bro

it wouldn't matter if it was anal, blowjobs, doggystyle, whatever. every girl has their little thing that's pushing the envelope for them and they'll only do it with a guy they trust. when a girl lets you do that thing, no - asks for you to do that thing - for 3 years straight and then takes it away it's never a good sign.

Run she will cheat on you

she's already cheating on him

Yea. With some dude that makes her feel wanted and listens to her and respects her. Blah blah.
OP break it off. Seems incredibly hard now. But in the end it will be the best thing you ever did.

I don't think she's the type honestly. It will be at least 2 years down the road if she does.

I've had shitty moments in the past but I've never physically harmed her, intimidated her, called her names. She's always had free reign to say what's on her mind, and trust me, she does, with basically zero filter. She's not a good actress and can't even put on the typical girl act of being a little off but claiming nothing's wrong. If something's wrong, she'll just be a bitch.

Dead end relationships suck OP. Both in in it for convenience and laziness. One of you in going to end it eventually. Best be you.

You like the abuse don't you?
GTFO now.

You done fucked up. You should have put her in her place a long time ago. There is no going back now. Enjoy your abusive relationship.

dude gtfo
and for fucks sake do not impregnate her