I'm fucking done. i can't live anymore, i fucking give up

i'm fucking done. i can't live anymore, i fucking give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
opshouldstreamhisowndeath.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=xnzrGr78Mws
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU&list=PL-cmEpzP01ynT2iYY8qXSRP1GvKjIaGFd&index=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get help. call someone.

And...?

whats wrong user

Ily user

15$ for your guitar before you off yourself?

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

How did your date with the hottie go user?

opshouldstreamhisowndeath.org/

user, I think you're perfect.

what's the problem?

just play some overwatch

FUCK YOU YOU MAKE THESE THREADS EVERY DAY!!

no
i'll always be fucking alone
i wish this was true
it's only a mexican tele, it's not really worth that much
never had one, idk what you're referencing
this lie hurts

Giving up on what exactly?

and don't say life you cliche fucker

Don't give up hope ya Sup Forumstard

keep clear of this pointless cancer thread

Don't give up, ya lil bitch. Stay.

Think about your mom. Is that what she wanted from you. You need to be strong for her, carry on doing the things that make you you, and take it one day at a time.

Man up and enlist

What the fuck happend to you Sup Forums
Are you all some 9gag fuxking fags.
OP do an hero on cam. Give up.
No one loves you, no one ever will
End it

there's no way your life is more soul sucking than mine at this moment unless you are a drug addict or are suffering from some sort of ptsd from unresolved trauma. so just fucking adapt to your situation or change it if you have the power. if you're just feeling like a shitty depressed zombie all day then you should give in and try meds or something.

The dubs have spoken. Get high

OP, I know you're too much of a pussy to actually off yourself, but if you do it at least stream it so we can make gifs

this.

just go.

This.
Sup Forums is filled with too many sjw queers from tumblr. I miss the old days. Op quit being an attention whore and end it. And don't forget to live stream it faggot.

oh my fucking god i'm so sick of you and your bull shit. i've seen your stupid face on Sup Forums like 10 times. fucking kill yourself right now. right this fucking second. do it. whatever it takes fucking kill yourself my god you're a waste of life, a failed chance of an abortion. fucking end it.

>knock off telecaster

kill yourself

u fucking pussy dont you think its difficult for everyone ? man the fuck up and do something with yourself or dont who the fuck cares ? we dont

I actually clicked the link...

I've been gone for a while, but wow.. What was once a beautiful asshole now just is cancerous

god your type is just so fucking annoying.
>muh old days of Sup Forums
>im such a old fag i member times wen we told some1 to kill themselves
>how come u fags dont do that

figuring out why could be a lot more entertaining and interesting, that's why faggots. your get-on-webcam-and-le-kill-yourself shit is boring as fuck

His mom wanted an abortion, dont kid yourself... You silly 13yo

Oh god, fok off to 9fagtumblerina

Im sorry your sad. I'm gonna get off work soon and go home and where my wife will give me hugs and kisses me. Then my adorable 2 year old daughter will give me kisses my face 1000 times while screaming "daddy's home" . It's awesome. It wasn't always like that. I used to feel alone and almost killed myself on watch in the navy. Then I found some hobbies and eventually met my wife and had babies. I thought about an heroing lots, especially while spending lots of time on Sup Forums, but glad I didn't. Not bragging, just sharing my experience. You can't be happy if youre dead

ok $5 for the guitar then?

Sup Forums isn't a place for support... It never was and FFS I hope it never will be

You know what to do: an hero

We know why nigger we just can't do anything because of the cancerous sjw mods that are hell bent on making Sup Forums as shitty as possible.

Do it. Kill yourself. You need any painless ways just let me know.

Car in a deep river, it's how I'd do it

do it faggot

you're the retard that thinks a permanent solution is good for what's probably a temporary problem

>le kill yourself shit is boring
are you fucking serious I think its past your bed time. Man Sup Forums really has gone to shit.

micky dolenz of the monkees is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=xnzrGr78Mws

It's not a knockoff, it's just a mim. They're like $500 new. Still fender

Fucking hell ur old

live stream sudoku whats to lose op?

Again: jump from a bridge with no chute

when did I even imply it was a place for support first of all?

second of all thats just your own retarded opinion. its just a a fucking website with millions of visitors. they decide whether or not they will be 'supporting' anyone.

that being said no one should expect it from anyone here. they should expect edgy, intellectually inferior teenage minds like yours and just lots of questions.

You fucking newfags. I've been browsing "muh Sup Forums" for 10 years and there's always been a mix of people. It was never just edgeLord teens acting faggots. Maybe you 2 retards should lurk moar

I love the monkees don't kys

you could not be giving away that Sup Forums and internet drama is a huge part of your life any harder.

lmao

One day you are going to find someone with an unloving mom when you use that.

>le kill yourself shit is boring
I am the teenager here
Top kek
I got an idea, just go sew your mouth to OPs asshole, then you can at least eat as much shit as you talk

What's worse than an unloving mom? A dead one

OP let me offer you an option. Everyday for the next month or so spend about $3000 a day with your credit card, buying everything you want whatever it is. Once the cops finally come around to your place asking about it, reassure them you have the money and it will be payed off. At this time you go on the deep web and buy a new identity, a new life, full of different things. And that $3000 a day you spent can be put to good use for your new life

Or if she killed herself

Or if cancer did it

Is this even an option? Thought there was a monthly limit

And now i got too personal, TIME TO SHIT POST LEL

Dude, fuck off with these threads, I see them every fucking five minutes it feels like. Just drown yourself or overdose on something.

I never said you were a teenager. I said you are intellectually inferior and possessed an edgy teenage hivemind. I am clearly not not wrong.

Nah that's not worse for op

Fagbag

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU&list=PL-cmEpzP01ynT2iYY8qXSRP1GvKjIaGFd&index=75

well op I'm sorry but can u open a stream while u r dyin

Welp i got too personal so im off to shitpost

Explain

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Fag: British for cigarette
Bag: pouch or cloth container
Fagbag: cigarette container

I'd be willing to bet money this is the same edgy retard I've been replying to the entire thread.

dudes like over 30 and this is how he spends his time, holy fuck.

>browsing /b for 10 years.

No, you have not.
Maybe YOU should kill yourself

First off, ive been sleeping
Second, im 26
Third, i liek turtles

yeah man pick up the git and channel that desperation into your music

post vocaroo

Timestamp cunt

what's the matter former child start haley joel osment?

You're broke

He obviously is broke and can't get good work

kill yourself but send me that guitar first

Is door to door salesman a job?

I said GOOD work, like restaurateur or sous chef

he had a small but important role in the entourage movie

Could i get u a drink for all that salt?

Cigarette container
Or
Twig container
Which is it

And we all know how that disaster ended

Wat

he played the fat rich kid

Kek, I'd wann kill myself too

It ruined any chance for good work

Hue hue hue

Hey aren't you Jesse Gilbert from YouTube? You fat asshole

I dunno, i think if anything it reminded people that he still exists, but is no longer 7 years old

He looks more like a bald Coppercab

Shut ur ball sack head eggman

OP hasn't replied in over an hour.
He DED
/thread

I cri evertim