Horror Movies

Horror Movies.

Lordi movie!

Comfy horror.

That tagline originated there.

its hard to find good horror movies that arnt shit

I posted a bunch.

yea i know some of these are good i just mean in general plus all the ones that are good and have been posted iv seen i think iv sat through more shitty movies in my life time that were horror then good ones granted when a horror movies good feels good man

Agreed.

Hi, I love these things! (horror movies :P)

You really must check out these! :D

400 days
the forest
synchronicity
sucker punch
Chernobyl diaries
12 monkeys
coherance
zero theorem
terminus
contact 1997

Some might not be horrors because i can't remember them from the names but they should all be worth seeing i've watched them all recently! :D

also hard to trust people now a days had a bunch of people on fb posting a "super good horror movie just added to netflix" and contantly people kept posting it so i gave it a watch and it was shit i would give it a 6.5 out of 10 it was a good time waster but in terms of a good horror movie it was bad happens alot acutely

those are pretty mutch scifi movies tbh....

I guess but they're still good to watch :P

Gave cancer to David Bowie.

OP here. That movie is fucking awesome. I love Ti West.

No it's not. Most of the movies anons have posted in this thread are awesome.

Golden.

'' :P ''

Half of those arent even horror, do love 12 Monkeys though. Bruce fucking Willis

did you like some :D?

Watched this with my Polish woman. She couldn't stop laughing at the bad Polish from the Americano-polish actor in this.

Ruined by shit action scenes. Too actiony.

Thats why it's an action\horror movie dumbass.

Im Polish too! :D

I have yet to see this one, because I actually have been totally unaware ot ite existence until now.

Is it based on the H.P. Lovecraft story of the same name?