Ask anything to a schyzophrenic (but not mentally ill) Satanist and servant of the devil himself...

Ask anything to a schyzophrenic (but not mentally ill) Satanist and servant of the devil himself,the all mighty glorious Satan

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

if you even considered going to a doctor to get a real diagnosis, you would know how to spell S C H I Z O P H R E N I C

You are just a boring asshole.

Why would you worship somebody who you know will be branding you with hot coals for an eternity?

It seems retarded.

CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!CAW!

this is the 6 millionth time we have done this thread and we have become exceedingly efficient at it

Nice try Satan.

Fuck no satan!

Teach me to be as edgy as you mighty edgelord

before trying to bate, learn to spell schizophrenia.

Ill pray for you brother

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

TO FAP TO TRAPS!

Why bother announcing that you like sucking dicks if you don't want anyone talking about how much of a faggot you are?

It makes no sense.

I imagine that your church experiences as a young child were interesting

I agree. The fact that he is OP makes his statements on dick sucking redundant anyway

where did you get that cup?

What's it feel like to be uglier than mama June's asshole after a wet shit?

bork bork bork u r doing me a frighten

My mom bought it for me from the Party store on Halloween.

Its 2016 not 1016.
We're all edge lord Atheists now.

PS satan isn't real

Mate. This was my pastor. Got all my knowledge of Christianity from him. He now lives in an opium den in Laos (that's the last I hear of him anyway)

2 girls gave it to him

Did somebody say ... SPIDER-MAN THREAD???!!!

what a lucky fella

this is fake

Autotheism is the way.

Satanism is individuality.
Individuality apart from God is suffering.
Only conformity to God through his earthly manifestation Christ Jesus can one depart from the condemned world system and enter into the newness of the life of God

>> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

you sound like a muslim

You either believe in Satan or you are a satanist, pick one.

heavenly trips confirms

saving the whales from sin

lol, atheists worship "no-one"

"people" are atheists cause they like to get fucked up the butt

> but not mentally ill
Turns himself into a poor man's Marilyn Manson. Gtfo with your dad ran over my head with a lawnmower lookin ass. Fuckin blonde eyebrows black hair skunk lookin mother fucker. Fuckin $3 Halloween party cup having ass bitch. Mr fucking I listen to Linkin Park because they understand my pain ass nigga

Nice trips bruh

Its you again. Nice to meet you

there are satanists who believe in satan. only laveyans arent like that

>schyzophrenic (but not mentally ill)
LOL. You're retarded.

Both mentally ill.

reused image

how fat do you think OP's mum is? Colossal, small moon or planetary?

i guess

Fucking kek
Probably true

about as fat as your mom

Does your first name start with an S?

Do satanists believe that hell is a fire pit and the devil burns you for all eternity like the christians believe. Or do they believe satan is the good one and god is the bad one? But wouldn't that be the same thing as believing in god since neither one of them are technically in any kind of physical form and just manisfestations of what people want to believe their god is?

they believe satan is god in disguise

they think hes doing it on purpose so he can save our souls and that there can be something other than angels and demons

Dick and also balls

Ask anything to a cuck

>OP is a fag

No, there are people who believe in Satan and are thinking they are satanists, and then there are satanists. The Church of Satan was founded in 1966. Anything else is just roleplaying idiots pretending to be a part of some edgy occult.

>$3 Halloween party cup having ass bitch
i never laugh at chimp speak but this line gave me a chuckle. I'm ashamed

Satanists are atheists. They don't believe in those things.

If you believe in God you have to believe in satan because God created satan. You can't believe that satan exist and God doesn't because that wouldn't make sense.

How's seventh grade going?

>what kind of haircut you want fam?

budget skrillex can ya do it?

>say no more

not all satanists. just laveyans dont like that

What is reading comprehension

So satanists believe "God" and Satan are the same person, the same as christians believe God and Jesus are the same person?

see

some satanists, except the last part which i assume is just conjecture

an easier way to understand it is to think that god is the same good, all-loving guy that we think of, but instead of things being the way they are in the bible he simply operates hell as well

it might come as a surprise but im not related to you, your mum sucks good cock tho...for a fat bitch

its untrue. there are plenty of churches or "cults" who believe in satan in the way i described. im not trying to hammer into a pet peeve or anything but yeah

Consider using sage

So what you're saying is that satanists believe in the same god christians do except they call him satan and dress like fags

Doing that, faggot

It looks something like this

>implying if this thread reaches image limit it will have any affect on the thread at all
You newfags are using spiderman wrong

not really. its just some of them, but they understand the ideology behind christianity and they think its not true. its not that theyre just calling god satan but are saying that instead of a different person operating hell, its one guy who operates hell and heaven at the same time

people like that usually see the appeal of laveyan satanism. theres lots of them that are like that

which is the same god that christians believe operates heaven?

can be, but not always.

You're an ugly shirt aren't you?

Is there a scripture?

plenty of times.

if you want to know more about it check out the occult section of wikipedia.

>Schizophrenic*
>not mentally ill
Pick one.

the devil always wins you fucking idiot. you think he'll reward you for serving him. he won't. you're going to get fucked in the ass for all eternity, just like the rest of us. In fact, Satan is a sadistic fuck, so he'll probably fuck you with a harder, spikier, dick than the rest of us

You make a thread for people to ask you questions and I fucking engage you and you tell me if I want to know something to go to wikipedia. Fuck you nigger. Saging this faggot shit now

but im going to heaven you cant say all

but im not the op. youre trying to play twenty questions because having someone say that there can be satanic theists gets your panties in a knot

No, I don't care either way I don't believe in either. I've just wondered what exactly satanists believe

>every grill is giving up her special babyhole to these stupid cunts but they don't want me, fucking whores
>h-hello there beautiful
*tips fedora
>fucking cunts I am special, why don't they like me?
>m'lady
*tips fedora*
>why isn't my intellectually superior satanism enough to let them have a sex with me? You stupid bitches I am a nice guy.

gay

okay. i answered every question you asked me

feel free to ask more

but im not a satanist. most forms of satanism are highly ritualistic and involve memorizing tons of shit to properly carry out ceremonies, so technically laveyan satanism is intellectually superior since most other forms would be highly orthodox in mind with all emphasis on structure

Is there a scripture that satanists follow that they claim was written by satan or someone ghost writing for satan. Similar to the christian bible?

Neither exist ass shat

some like the ones i was describing simply believe in select parts of the bible. some follow the islamic or jewish form of satan. some are cults like rosicrucianism, or what some would say is modern day freemasonry. golden dawn, rosae crucis and other magical organizations

not all believe that this version of satan we're talking about is responsible for exorcising power of people to write things down though

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

But whats the point in worshiping something. If you believe in the laws of the religion and they make sense to you then that works for you. But what do satanists get out of actually worshiping someone or something. Do they have repercussions of a shitty after life similar to hell for christians?

>But whats the point in worshiping something.

i dont know. not all satanists worship satan

some believe that hell is just what you make it out to be, and that all of the hubub about people in our world saying its a horrible place is just the mindset that people go in with to begin with, so it ends up being that way for them. apparently some satanists do it to have wishes granted, or to later work in hell as a torturer or what have you after they die