What kind of weed is this?

What kind of weed is this?

the kind you smoke yo ufucking retard

Mary Jane

I am smoking it

cool there u go

That's dat blue dream fam. Trust me I know a guy.

that there is grass

There is literally no way to tell what strain weed is from a random picture and anyone who claims to know is talking out of their ass

you can't tell by pictures, moron

It's laced with iuasca r.i.p

mostly indica

that's a marijuana weed, smoke some :)

Actually, youre wrong - and let me tell you why. I have been smoking for two years now and have seen so many ounces of weed go by that I can confidently say that I can identify weed by pictures. It's not something an amateur like you two could do, but from my educated opinion, that strain is Purple Kush. I know this as I've smoked that strain many times.

Best vibes and happy blazing to you OP. Keep that shit lit fam. :)

I dunno. If you've ever looked at a bunch of different strains of weed next to each other, you can see they're pretty different. I don't think it would be impossible for somebody that had a shitload of experience working with weed to be able to narrow it down significantly.

Case in point, this guy thinks he knows but he actually doesn't because the only real true way to know is to ask the dispensary/grower. But please keep pretending like you have some sort of actual knowledge so you can impress yourself and pretend to impress people on the internet

haha ur a fag weed is weed its all the same shit retard ppl who disagree are thinking too hard about sucking men dick instead of just chillen and lighting up

Wow look at you mister internet tough guy hah someone who talks like that I bet gets no pussy in real life. As a master of fact, I've smoked for more than long enough and seen my friend deal enough baggies to know one straing from another. I know people who work at dispensaries so please don't insult me and my intelligence and try showing your superiors a little respect.

Ignore this moron, OP. :)

I grow medically here and have over 3000 plants and average 30k lbs a year from all the places I make automated systems for.
I've never smoked, nor will I.. but I'm knowledgeable enough to know that your dumbass is wrong

Blue Dream

Ignored, you moron. I won't even justify your stupidity by reading your message. Don't try and come at me with that BS because I know for a fact that the straing in the OP's picture is Purple Kush. I've smoked that so many times as a matter of fact, it's my favorite straing, you can tell by the trichomes and the hairs it's 100% pure bred Purple Kush.

I don't believe you by the way. Why would someone who grows that much not smoke it? You're a idiot.

brown recluse

Well, my job is actually testing different strains of weed and I think you're totally wrong, dipshit! I smoke about a gram of weed from 4 different varieties every single day just for work and then go home and take some more of my hand-grown, hand-dried, trimmed myself bud just to top of my evening before fucking my three hot girlfriends. You don't know what you're talking about!

ive been smoking for 15 years grew for 10 years... own two clubs in the bay area... and i still don't know wtf your talking about... if you know what type of weed that is just by the picture you should be working for me

wrong

Fuck you. Ignored. Won't even dignify morons like you with a response.

Dear god why are you faggots arguing with this guy. you took the fuckin bait and he's laughing his ass off

ohh I'm so buttmad because multiple people are calling my shitposts

As a matter of fact I'm looking for a job in the industry. If you'd like to hire me we should discuss things in private. Do you have hotmail?

name 1 plant in my pics

Those aren't even weed trees... you fucking moron. I won't even reply to you anymore. Nice job growing parsely or whatever... retards these days I swear. Morons left and right. I have no faith in humanity.

Im not even the guy responding. But yes, laughing.

tfw I could actually get more money for parsley if it was this big

sorry didn't mean to say it was you OP, I was just saying in general

>resorts to middle school "lelel ur a virgin xD" insults

So your only experience in strain knowledge is what your dealer friend says they are? If you at least worked at a dispensary I might listen to what you have to say but you are just as uninformed as I believed you were

Not going to even respond or take my time to read what you said if youre a virgin. Dont waste my time.

>weed trees

my biggest plant had 14lbs so might as well be a tree

Okay then, what's this ? I know for certain what it is.