Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Im at an EU Debate with Nigel Farage, Paddy Ashdown, Michael Heseltine and Andrew Michell. Pic Related

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

suttoncoldfieldlocal.co.uk/sutton-coldfield-eu-referendum-debate-199042/
help.periscope.tv/customer/portal/articles/2016596-how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-periscope-account-
suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/LIVE-EU-debate-Sutton-Coldfield-Town-Hall/story-29388872-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XFKT8bXmxXI
express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

kill everyone but Nigel

I wanna see this country go into bnp, chavy chaos

>bnp
Controlled opposition.

Doors opening in 20 mins boiz. Everyone is excited to see our Nigel

you get the gist of what i meant

this country is on a fine line of going tits up into madness

I did, yes. It's been in madness for years now but it'll get worse before it gets better.
Still, Nigel et al, can get the ball rolling.

to be fair i havent really looked enough into the EU ref to have an opinion

Im hoping we stay but again i dont know shit

Timestamp btw

Walk in there and start preaching about how Niger Farage is our Lord and saviour, how he is the second coming of jesus and how he is going to save us from the sand niggers/devil's/skullduggery bringers/immigrants, then start chanting in some tribal language once you have a small crowd going HULULU HULULA HULULU HULULA while simultaneously shitting yourself.

this...

FUCKING DO IT OP ON CAMERA

If anyone in the audience says some crap about being racist, kick them in the nuts.

Old ppl are already judging me. Plus Im black so ill probs get killed by the police

Be a good boy and everything will be fine.

Someone post a dick pic. As a heterosexual I find debating the pros and cons of particular cocks as a manly art.

Are you voting Leave or Remain? I'll try not to assume based on your skin colour.

saying you're black when we can see your fucking skin
nice try op, now stop being a big puss and go do it

Black white Mixrace actually. Lightskin as a result

garage the farage

Shoot the place up

They love Nige.

suttoncoldfieldlocal.co.uk/sutton-coldfield-eu-referendum-debate-199042/

OP lives in a fucking shithole of an old mining town, And you spunked money to goto this too.

Leave Actually. I dont think its worth put time/money

Good lad. People are acting like we were a third world country before the EU. We'll be fine if everyone grows some balls and doesnt run crying to Brussels when things are shaky the first couple of years.

I got the train from another Birmingham shithole to get here. Also i cant pass up an opportunity to see our nigey

Call Nigel Farage a racist twat and say he looks like a retarded frog on acid.

SHUT UP YOU CUNT, RACISM IS LIFE

If any opposition pipe up start a "build the wall" chant

>Cares about his country so he must be racist

Checkd. Will do if it gets rowdy but it seems quiet atm. Funnily enough the guy on the end of our row has a hat with the confererate flag on it so thats fun

Any way you can stream this?

The internet is kinda shitty here so probs no. Im open to suggestions tho

Anal sex?

I suggest thisAre you open to it?

Blame the EU and the migrants and forget about the fact that the bill you are paying is for centuries of aggressive colonialism, which contributes to the steady stream of permanent immigrants from ex-colonies. You will build a fence for the EU nationals that are regulated and pay taxes in two different countries, to then spread your arse cheeks for those that pay no taxes and believe you owe them money from what you stole from their country. Good job England, for being the only European country to judge itself above all others, like when you watched Europe burn twice thinking you are safe for being an island...

How tho?

vote for brexit

14 years I worked, paid taxes, contributed to profits of countless UK firms and establishments, never using any benefits, to now facing the propect of being evicted for being an EU national... Grim to see all the closet xenophobes coming out now, most of them enjoying benefits without having contributed even near to what they enjoyed so far... Blame the others and die in lonely misery, pitiful island of bleak and depressive filth...

Tough shit. We deport plenty of hard working Aussies and New Zealanders and we have a closer connection to them than a 'EU national'.

Ask any member of the panel:

'Hi, I'm leaning towards voting Out, but I recently read a report from the OECD that a Leave result would make it much harder to get dubs? Is there any truth in this, and if so what steps can I take to consolidate my dubs?'

Well done, good sir. Who are you going to exploit next then? Build a wall, build a wall!

Penis in anus. That's how. My local Pastor taught me that. Where were you during sex education in school?

periscope?

help.periscope.tv/customer/portal/articles/2016596-how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-periscope-account-

Never tried it myself. Seems you just need a throwaway Twitter.

Don't be a fucking idiot, your rights are guaranteed under the Vienna convention, 1969. You can't be expelled just because you're European... Maybe for being a whiny twat, but not for being European

He's the same as those dumbasses that are like 'OMG Trump is gonna deport me cause I'm Mexican!'

run on stage, dongcopter, run off stage

Very close to them indeed because they are the descendents of your own criminals. European citizens are merely civilised humans with oth whom you shared a border and a common peaceful goal. Too bad it costs you money to keep a stable relationship, being the only prock country to veto every fucking agreement amd the only EU country where EU nationals have to go through a border control. Still remember fondly the face of stupidity at border control when the poor lad did not know what a national identity card was and asked an EU national for their passport... Such an "advanced" and "welcoming" country to trade with... Wish you as much luck as the pirates you funded to rape and steal from the rest of the world, you simpleton...

Internet too slow apparently

hold cell phone in the air, and shout "alluh snackbar,alluh snack bar alluh`s snack baaaaaaaaar!!!!!! is now open, donners 2 price for 1"

but dont, you`d probly get tazed

Dont be a retard and stay in EU

We're a fucking island it's in our nature to want to do our own thing. Sorry we dont want to lay and spread our ass and let our individuality get fucked out of us.

By the man a beer, he deserves it. He's the only man in politics looking out for the country.

Stab the fuck out of Farage, Heseltine and Mitchell.

awwww.

this, staying in the EU is their only hope to survive on the market

Btw if any of you guys thought i was joking about the conferederate flag hat

And why do you think that things will be better after a few shaky years?

Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world and we're doing a pretty good job of being a powerful, independent country before the EU

Sorry, oh noble sir. Never realised how much of your individuality was removed by the EU. Please do keep your curry houses, your black guetos and sand nigger cities from your ex-colonies, which define your individuality as serial rapists of countries.

Oh no I hate being reminded we had an empire oh golly gosh how embarrassing let's get rid of it all and pretend we have no history.

suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/LIVE-EU-debate-Sutton-Coldfield-Town-Hall/story-29388872-detail/story.html

STREAM IS HERE. STARTING SOON

>vote to leave. on a german car.
kekkerdekek

Or directly from youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFKT8bXmxXI

>suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/LIVE-EU-debate-Sutton-Coldfield-Town-Hall/story-29388872-detail/story.html
confirmed

Yep. You stood very well economically immediatly after the second world war. Thank you for creating the Pension system because your dumb fuck PM wanted to get some votes from the geriatrics that never paid a penny for their pension and then being too scared to stop it when the money ran out. Good move sir. I tip my coconut hat to you.

I called the venue and told them that the white guy with ticket number 252 has a loaded weapon

haha I doubt you have done this but I certainly am.
will add that he planned anti-remain massacre too

Direct democracy is never a good idea. The normal citizen has no idea what he is voting for and just follows any populist.
EU is not gonna fall apart because England leaves. But they will put an example.

OP, make a scene
We gon watch from this user's linko

you marvellous bastard

we saved europe on many more than 2 occasions from dictators
we really should be in charge of all you fuckwits

Fuck off. Nobody needs your arogant asses needing a extra treat.

say goodbye to your financial institutions.
city already announced it will move to frankfurt...
also: what people seem to forget is that trade outside the EU is possible, but more expensive. you can't expect to have the same benefits outside the eu as you have with them. and off course, more expensive trade won't mean you'll starve. it just means a german car is suddenly a bit more expensive. vice versa, for a European a brit car will be more expensive. this is a negative factor on trade as a whole. it won't stop it. but it makes it smaller. and in a smaller market production is more expensive.
think of it as if you were japan.
big economy, sure, high standard of living. sure.
but not as high as the eu standards.

the EU will collapse when britain leaves, holland and denmark are next for referendums and the rest will follow

Woah woah woah no one told me things might be a bit more EXPENSIVE! In that case lets officially hand the country over because no independence is worth paying a bit more for a german car.

>suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/LIVE-EU-debate-Sutton-Coldfield-Town-Hall/story-29388872-detail/story.html

TOPLAD
O
P
L
A
D

Taking this to Sup Forums

it's already on /britpol/

the stream is wank though

is that snake okay?
it looks sick

why do you think all those eastern countries want to join?
i mean, for sure, the world won't fall apart. but there is simply more benefit in working together.
you've been fooled by politicians who like to blame the eu for everything.

OP OP OP!!!!

If you want to troll, annoy or generally be a dickhead towards these people, I can help you.

Vote leave has one weakness in its argument for leaving the EU: The choice between the single market in EU [without tariffs] or no free movement of labour.

They CANNOT have no tariffs and no free movement.

Genuinely mate, I study politics at university, and this one debating point will shut them the fuck up. They cannot [unless they blatantly lie] claim to have both the EU trading area [EEC] and not be forced to take in European migrants.

PLEASE PLEASE, do this. They will get ripped to shreds by any PRO-EU person in the audience who knows their shit.

We're not on the market. We're sat at home whilst Brussels is getting shafted over the weight of their last cod.
If we vote out we can actually go to the market place to buy and sell our wares instead of just loading them into the boot of Brussels's Citroen Zafira at 6 o'clock in the morning.

They can have no tariffs if it agreed in a trade deal. If the EU wants to put tariffs up it will massively damage their own economy.

"I study politics at university" the amount of propaganda you receive at uni from leftists is incredible

There's no other political union in the world where you NEED to have free movement in order to trade freely.

go back to your brainwashing lectures

express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks SAVE THE UK, VOTE LEAVE!

>They can have no tariffs if it agreed in a trade deal.

Well, yes, obviously but they won't get that trade deal. If we get a trade deal with the EU that says that we'll get 50% off the price of things, we'll get cheaper exports but we'll not get 50% off things.

>. If the EU wants to put tariffs up it will massively damage their own economy.

So that's why they've put them up the the entire world bar other EEC countries?

Literally every other country in the world pays them, why not Britain?

They CANNOT have no tariffs and no free movement of labour. No country does with an EU agreement. No country will, because the EU wants the free movement of people.

> the amount of propaganda you receive at uni from leftists is incredible

Reality has a strong leftward bias. It turns out if you actually invest in many people, not one rich dude, then you all grow more.

>There's no other political union in the world where you NEED to have free movement in order to trade freely.

Key word being: other.

The fact still being that the EU requires free movement of labour to enter the EEC.

This is either great trolling or the highest level of mental rertardation. Either way, you've nailed it.

You wanted to troll politicians. I, as a remain campaigner wish to show you why it's in our benefit, and if we can, piss of dickheads like Nigel whilst doing it.

You're autistic for being politically ignorant.

Fuck Merkel, and her millions of muslim "guest" invasion army! That hag is destroying Europe!

Listen to the information being said. Realize its true and correct. Vote Leave on the 23rd.

>if we get a trade deal with the EU that says we'll get 50% off the price of things

You have no clue how business works do you.

If the EU wants to screw over their businesses and increase the prices for their customers, then fine. Sure, us and the rest of the world may have to pay 10% for european products, but we'll be finally free to make our own trade deals with the rest of the world

> nigel

Meme incarnate. Have fun meming Op.

Urge a swift Brexit, align with President Trump, depose the idiot child Trudeau and promote a reinvigorated manufacturing base via cheap energy. Appeal to proper nationalist instincts and self-interest for motivation.

I like you user. I like you but you're crazy

the UK is a third world country