Post a cringe rym review and guess album

Post a cringe rym review and guess album.

>pony
>listener of abstract
>fake shock
death grips

Undoubtedly one of those onkyo albums. Quartet probably.

>a cringe RYM review
Excuse me while I screencap literally any Vito_James review.

mount eerie

Wrong

It's fucking Liturgy lmao

trout mask replica

makes perfect sense

was he trying to be ironic with this?

this is how you can tell when somebody only is wanting to look smart. any sort of "world-changing" epiphany type review like this that has nothing to do with the music always come from fucking 14 year olds who are trying really hard to look 14 years old

Yes. And his 5stars lmao.

>gorillaz live
>avenged sevenfold
>blink-182
>underfuckingtale soundtrack
o im laffin

oh dear

>Undertale
Someone show him Death Grips memes, I bet anything that he will unironically love the band.

sadly no. i'm pretty sure every stilton review is written like this. the bigger tragedy is that these hacky prose/short story diary entry reviews are so widespread on RYM

useless post

waste of dubs

I thought people like these didn't exist

It's because writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

Some people accept the challenge.
But most people are like you.

Waste of trips niggah wtf

this would unironically be the highest rated review for some archival gospel compilation on RYM

>not getting dubs
wasted post

did you know that everything permitted to be true in the world is "unironically" so

I could post one.

But I won't.

Nobody gives a shit you stupid fucking narcissistic tripwhore

how goddamn new

Welcome to Sup Forums please enjoy your stay.

Never seen him before, I'll be honest. I hate tripshits anyway.

shut him fucking

All long cringe reviews have band name or album name on them. It's to hard to find a pure gold.

Can't figure out this one. Clues I have are is that it's a 7 minute album or track? May be punk.

literally what's the problem here

That would be a feminist punk shit that got bnm in shitchfork.

Black Flag?

He said people will be listening to the outdated "muh concept rock opera" in the year 2200.

the wall

i don't appreciate your jadedness.

Holy fuck, I hate that guy. I tend not to look at usernames, I just read the reviews. But every time I start reading a review and it seems like it keeps going on about inane bullshit... wait a sec, is this? (checks username) Yep, it's that faggot again. Without fail!

I JUST WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE ALBUM, NOT YOUR GODDAMN AUTISTIC LIFE JOURNAL. FUCK.

G.L.O.S.S. - Trans Day of Revenge
God, is there anything worse than a leftist?

I think the reviewer was being hyperbolic out of excitement/joy. I hope to feel that way about music again

this post is pretty autistic user

It was Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae

Yes.