Jesus Christ, America...

Jesus Christ, America. Can you just try to keep your insane public from killing other people and themselves for more than a day? How could anyone with a brain not be in favour of gun control.

I know on the scale of things this is pretty minor but still. You don't need to have access to guns the way you do.

You're right. I wish I lived in a country like yours where nobody ever gets killed.

that guy got his jimmies rustled instantly

That was in florida. Nobody wants to deal with what happens in florida

the US could at least confine itself to shooting the stupid and ugly ones. i wouldn't crawl over her to get to you. even if she is dead.

We're in dire need of controlling birth rates as a country, along with the libtard majority trying to flood us with the good and bad browns, I'd say the shootings should increase. I'm poor and brown too so hopefully I'd be taken out swiftly in population control utopia.

Mobility scooter fag detected

>I'm poor and brown too so hopefully I'd be taken out swiftly in population control utopia

fo back to Sup Forums lier

this cumguzzling faggot speaks the truth, Florida, and pretty much every state outside of the Northeast is fucking awful, third world country tier madness

there already is gun control so fuck off

>christina grimmes
>be american
>get shot
>kek :^)

More mental health money. Throw these people in asylums and forget about them.

and the northeast is just entitled douchebags and jews

anyone got a video?

>Be faggot
>Have nothing to contribute
>Abuse greentext
>Finish with fag smiley, :^)

seems to be working fine, at least from non-murican pov :^)

No it's the most educated area of the country, and we have the best hospitals.

BANG BANG! Been shot in the balls!

stop spamming this shit noone cares

jimmies rustled

eat shit you doublenigger

WERD!

>Abuse greentext

Gun control is the best option.

Place firm anti gun laws. As we all know, this will prevent any gun violence.

it doesn't seem to be working when it comes to small children accidentally shooting themselves, does it?

This smells of weak bait.

Not sure if it's meant to prevent all gun violence, but rather reduce it to a tolerable level.

I've lived everywhere from PA to Colorado to Texas, to Cali, to Florida now.

Florida is the shitdick fuck state. PA and Dele are pretty rural, chill, and there's a good mix of rich/poor. Colorado is my favorite cause of the sights and vibe there, mostly low class to low-mid. Cali is for rich people but its pretty chill overall. Texas is for egotistical cunts.

Florida and Texas are fucking terrible. North Dakota is better than these fucking shitholes.

bump :^)

For what? Emergency medicine? Oncology? Research?

Don't like the Second Amendment? Pass your own amendment then.

Clearly. Gun control won't stop criminals.

Or just make it illegal for black people to use guns...

God why have people waited this long to kill these "the voice" idiots.

Shit if a few people just went and shot all the American Idol contestants in the first season the last two decades of garbage pop music could have been completely avoided.

All this type of music is cancer, and it's a sad state when a homicidal suicidal supreme gentleman is the only cure.

no, but it clearly deters gun related violence.

but how else would we defend ourselves against other guns?

Maybe amongst registered gun owners with legally purchased firearms. I was under the impression that most of America's gun problem is with gangs and inner cities.

Let americans kill themselves. Nost fucked up and weird country. And the world had korea and japan.

So yeah could do with a world without america.
Hope theu follow the same path as the downfal of the Roman empire and die out soon.
Lots of scholars seen a ton of similarities so it may be reality soon enough.

Tldr; america is best if extinct.

So do millennials like, not understand sarcasm? It was kind of a universal language in the 90's where I grew up.

Or is everyone just aspergers these days?

I laugh when I see this argument posted. Actual criminals get their hands of guns without a problem sure, but how easy do you think it'll be for some problem child with brain issues to get one? legally or otherwise?

Yes, killing a show contestant will stop a whole music industry for being a cancer. It's like killing lots of poor ppl in a ghetto.. surely you'd be thinking you're releasing a lot of jobs and helping world hunger, but these poor ppl reproduce faster than you can kill. It feels good but it doesnt help really

Probably about as difficult as it is to buy pot or get alcohol when underage...pretty fucking easy.

it's 630 on the east coast. neets are asleep. prove you're an american.

Age 14 and under, deaths by drowning: 625

Age 14 and under, deaths by firearm (intentional and otherwise): 408

Swimming pools are more deadly to young children than guns are.

Lets ban pools first, then worry about guns.

Seems silly doesn't it?

For private citizens, guns are illegal outside your home in Chicago for all practical purposes. Gun control does not seem very effective in this case.

But your gun control law would be better, amirite?

actually quite a noticeable part of the problem resides ouside organized violence, for example kids shooting up schools or accidentally shooting themselves

Look at the murder rates in places like Detroit, South Central.... Are they beating one another to death? Nope. Poppin Caps.

well yes with current gun laws, sure

the point would be to change these laws so guns wouldn't be as easy to get your hands on

Way to assume I am a millenial, and way to pull the whole "THE 90S WERE BETTER" shit.

If you haven't noticed, anything you say nowadays reverberates pretty well along the community, so people might actually believe you when you say dumb things like that.

you're being sold the illusion of safety in order to oppress minorities

If they can't get a gun then they'll just make a bomb. It's pretty easy. I think guns are just more fun and dramatic.

so by your logic america should get rid of drowning deaths before trying to reduce deaths by firearms?

oh look the cranky baby limeys are up from their nappies and ready to take on the americans too tired to argue.

>clearly
citation?

are you saying that you disagree with what I said in the post you quoted?

Someone got a video of her getting shot?

Look at Rome 305 BC

They were all popping caps... oh wait, there were no guns... and civil murder rates were exponentially higher than the USA now. hmm i thought you had a point then I realized you're an idiot.

why would anyone sane argue with that? I'm not sure if arguing was OPs point

you are looking at a very specific area.

look at it as a whole, ie, canada, australia.

I live in Ireland. We have guns here, limited to shotguns and bolt actions, and semi-automatics so long as the calibre is really, really low. There are fuck all deaths here from guns because acquiring a license is a longer process than what you have to go through in the states, and you actually need a reason (ie. hunting, protecting land from vermin if you are a farmer etc.)

There is literally no reason that you should be allowed to live in the middle of a built up city with a registered Glock in the glovebox and an AR in your house. There's no reason.

And before you starts screaming HURR DURR MUH HOME PROTECTION, guns in America are used to kill people OUTSIDE of their homes, with 30 people being murdered a day, and over half of them are between the ages of 18-35. Yet you want to argue that taking away how easy it is for these people to procure guns won't make a difference to that number. How retarded can a nation be?

explain how you get from point a to point b

do laws against drugs make them difficult to obtain? for those of you who don't procure illicit substances, the answer is no.

She was taken by the grimmie more like it lol

to prove your point further, you should definitely use cave men as your example

there was violence back then as well, and the weaponry was even more crude than in Rome

What a fucking retard

I just assume if you don't understand basic obvious sarcasm you're either young, or autistic.

I don't think I said, or even insinuated "the 90's are better" Not sure where you're getting that from. I was recalling how sarcastic everyone was when I was a kid, and wondering if things have changed.

You sure do make some strong assumptions based on nothing. Are you emotionally unstable by any chance?

>> In 2014, only 35 people were victims of firearms homicide (1 in 685000 population),[36] compared to 98 people in 1996 [37] (1 in 186000 population). A 3.7 fold decrease in firearm homicide rates since controls were introduced.

Suicide deaths using firearms more than halved over the ten years, from 389 deaths in 1995, to 147 deaths in 2005

Should Stop and Frisk police tactics be used in Chicago? This would likely save more lives than any proposed gun law.

Whaddya say logical anons?

criminals are idiots mostly, of course restricted access to guns would stop them

>be australian
>go to school
>feel safe
>hadagoodday.jpg

>be american
>go to school
>hit the floor
>psycho kid who thinks hes the devil shooting up the school
>but muh freedoms
>god bless mcmurrica

a criminal is just a person who has chosen to ignore the law. they dont have gun-acquiring super-powers.

We aren't speaking of ancient Rome, OP's gripe, along with this whole conversation, is about America, correct? Sure, civil murder rates could be higher, but show me where knife control prevented death by knife in Rome.

So, you grew up during the 1990s and presumably reached adulthood around the year 2000, give or take a few years... I'm not sure if you're aware, but you are a millennial, boyo.

>do laws against drugs make them difficult to obtain?

yes, somewhat

but gun control laws wouldn't be aimed to create a 0% chance for a edgy teenager to get a weapon in his hands during his angsty outburst... the goal would rather be to reduce the chance

Not to mention the dinosaurs, holy fuck! Fucking fangs and shit.

It's almost as if, violence is actually just a part of being a living organism, And it's like, weapons are an extension of that, and not the other way around.

Imagine that.....

by your logic, one untimely (and statistically less lethal) method of death is preferable to another.

You're not doing anyone a favor, American. Replies like these makes the whole population look retarded and uneducated.

Austrian here. It is peaceful up here in our beautiful mountains, well-funded public schools and free hospitals.
Please stay in America, killing each other. Thank You.

Took the b8

American here.
Guns are never allowed in concerts.
Every concert I've been to their was
always a security check for weapons.
No guns allowed. Guns got in.
Making guns illegal won't make guns
disappear.

Criminals don't follow laws.
Making guns illegal won't stop them from
getting/using them. Seriously, common sense.

if you want to misunderstand my posts on purpose, then sure, yeah

the problem isnt guns. it is niggers with guns.

/thread

Maybe for a moment, until civil liberties lawsuits went through the roof, and the police force was forced to stop, thus leaving us back where we started.

should get rid of the GREATER THREAT, before the LESSER threat.

Is it really that hard to follow such simple logic?

I'm glad you reached that point, now the next step is to understand that violence can be restricted or even stopped to some degree nowadays - unlike with dinosaurs

yeah I know, he shouldn't have replied to OP

i'll worry about pools when kids can bring them to school and drown other children with it.

That argument seems rather reductionist. And you don't really answer the question.

checked

and no one misunderstands you, we're just poking holes in your faulty thought process. You're bias and not thinking clearly.

Something that kills more children, is more dangerous to children. How can you even argue against that?

Emotionally, you're more scared of guns than pools. So even though logically pools kill more children, you're argument is based in emotion, therefore not logical, and therefore not worth a shit.

thank god i'm not american

I'm not sure if americans see drowing as a bigger threat to the nation than gun murders... seems like you're just making that shit up

after all, as a midclass white male I'm at least more worried with someone going on a shooting spree than to drowning me

are you going to rebut or not?
The issue is that you claim to be trying to reduce fatalities, but you are actually just interested in reducing the availability of firearms. Pools are statistically more likely to kill a child than firearms. the right to own a pool is not protected by the constitution, but you'd probably agree that it would be ridiculous to ban them in the name of public safety.

Whatever dude, once they ban something it's gone forever. They must have forgot to put ”no guns” on every door and the person just walked in THAT door. Classic mistake.

man pretty girl too
that's unfortunate

LMAO at the americans in here with their "logic".. I know why the second amendment is in place in america but its outdated now. You have an organized police force and you can no longer prevent tyranny from the state as their weapons are more highly advanced than yours. Anyway you can stop gov tyranny without weapons.