Elisa Milicent Sinclair thread #3, sorry it's taking so long to tell, I'm kind of sleepy myself to be honest

Elisa Milicent Sinclair thread #3, sorry it's taking so long to tell, I'm kind of sleepy myself to be honest.

Recap: was raped by my brother and suffer from ED as a result. Meet cute girl who loves Lolita fashion and make her my girlfriend. My best friend Jake helps me win the lady so I get my ass kicked for him. Elisa begins trying to cure my ED.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/227/
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/WxZov_m9vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/227/

OP is a nigger

bump

Bump

greatest story ive read. want to sleep but cant. keep going op i need this

Bumping, don't die on us Op. Countless Anons have sacrificed sleep for this.

a third one .-.

Bump

Storytime?

We are here OP.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO BE IN TOUCH/READ THIS LATER, JUST SAVE THIS LINK, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0

Bump
Also, if you're gonna save the image i used, please at least name it properly.

yassssss bamperino.

Is the story being added to that google document? or do I have to copy and paste myself?

This better be worth the lack of sleep, so far it is

Thank you very much. Both of you.

Reply to this with your Email, and I'll send the story to you. Same guy from last thread. First to bump original thread.

^^^

Yeah seriously. I have to be up in a few hours, let alone go to sleep. This is too important of a moment.

Here's the Google doc archive for anyone new - docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Its being added by user

Hay Sup Forumstards king of the gdoc here again. docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit?usp=sharing . if you can't stick along and need to head off but still want to read this amazing shit send me your email and i'll add it to the gdoc share list. keep in mind i'll ignore all emails that are not in direct reply to this.

I'm sleepy too, faggot. I'm a neurosurgeon, well in training, but I've been training a long time, and I'm going to have to get in up a few hours to go to the central city, and perform my first surgery on a live subject.
I have no Idea how I'm going to explain if I mess up and kill someone, I fucked up because I stayed up all night and morning on an image based anime discussion website for adults only on the board where all the weird shit is posted, reading a story about a socially awkward high school teenager who was raped by his older brother who died of a drug overdose and fell in love with a girl he hurt who had dead parents, dresses in Lolita outfits she made herself, and has really sensitive nipples.

youtu.be/WxZov_m9vVU
Just wait faggots

Sorry M8, I'm on mobile, I rename files when I dump onto pc.
Here is a related image for the sake of fair trade.

[email protected]

welp good night anons...(^--^)/ baiiiiiiiiiii

If OP does this i will kill myself

Topkest of keks

I got ya down on the list user

Fucking
Kek
I am screencapping the story, your part of it now.

That's actually a nice image, thank you.
And no problem. I've never used my phone for Sup Forums or image saving so i never knew.

Can I get a tl;dr of thread #2? I fell asleep shortly after thread #1 and missed it.

this is all viral marketing for some new hentai i guarantee it

A midsize sedan with CapriSun stains full of keks to you sir

Clover is my most used app by far lel

post that when you're done user, google docs isnt good enough.

It's lunch time there in Italy
I'm not gonna eat until the story is over

bump

Mostly just talking about trying to bang his gf but can't get it up cause of ed, also gets beat up by some guys who had beef with his friend Jake.

He's going out with her.
Told her about his rape and Erectile Dysfunction.
His friend is OK with him dating the girl.
His family now also know and have met the girls Grandmother.
He got into a fight with a bunch of chads who attacked his friend.
Woke up in hospital and we're now here.

OP gets closer to Elisa
They start having sex, but OP can't get it up because he was raped
OP gets into a fight, Elisa tries to cure OP's ED

As OP falls a sleep and this thread ends, so does my life.

Turns out Elisa has a feminine penis

Brilliant

>not mentioning the nutbusting
>literally the climax of the story

I started panicking because you know, teen pregnancy, but she rather suspiciously assured me that she would take care of everything and that it was all ok. I was still panicked but she didn't get pregnant.

I won't lie. My ED wasn't magically cured. Sometimes we could have sex, other times my dick just failed.

But shortly after losing our hetero virginities together, she asked me, rather nervously, while at the park one day alone...

"Do you want children?"

"Elisa are you pregnant?"

She shook her head. "I don't mean now, I mean in the future."

I shrugged. I admitted that I would love to have children with her and get married in the future.

I immediately knew my answer was a fuck up when she looked away.

"I have to go," she said, choking on tears. I grabbed her and hugged her and begged her to tell me what was wrong.

Finally she pushed away from me, sobbing, and exclaimed "I'm not a real woman!"

Confused, I asked/demanded her to explain. And she did.

She told me through sobs that she was told by a doctor recently that she had a problem in her ovaries and she would never be able to have children. Now, as an adult, I understand adoption is a thing and I personally think adopting a kid is just as, if not more precious than birthing one, but back then, I never even thought of it. I knew Adoption was a thing but the idea didn't pop into my head.

I wrestled with the dilemma for roughly 10 seconds. Then I told her my choice.

"If I have to choose between having children and being with the person I love most in this world, I choose you. And I always will."

She was so happy and relieved to hear it, however I had to reassure her many times that I would never leave to be with a woman who could bear children.

In fact, knowing that she couldn't get pregnant did wonders for our sex life. Without having to worry about condoms, a lot of my ED anxiety wore off. It was still a rare occasion for us to be able to have sex, but when we did, wow.

not OP fuck you nigger

Not gonna lie OP, when you had the
>I'm not a real woman!
happen, i thought, fuck, he really is gonna say she's a man who's had an opperation or something.

Was expecting a trap very good OP

How can you tell?

Just read the Google docs.

I'd bet all of my internet dollars that that is OP. His writing style is pretty recognizable.

Bump

Holy fuck you're retarded

>"I'm not a real woman!"
Made me think it was another fake op

>open the door
>get on the floor
>op walks the dinosaur

Kek.

Me too.
I was wondering how someone in high school was able to get a sex change operation.

> I understand adoption is a thing and I personally think adopting a kid is just as, if not more precious than birthing one

Kek good work user.

How is that Jewish?

When did you get here Sup Forums?

The best thing anyone can do for any child is to raise that child to be intelligent and knowledgeable.
Children are full of potential, as a parent, as a human being, it is your duty to raise this child to his and or her full potential.

e brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Keep bumping the thread people.

Bump

Bump
Bump
Bump

i wonder if he fell asleep

Bumping for sweet, sweet Elisa

Bump cause OP is a hero anyone else playin' Overwatch while waitin'?

OP please

Actually that one was me. Also I'm half spanish half italian. Come on man, if you're going to be a jerk at least call me a spic, it's more accurate.

And now we approach the climax of the story.

Our relationship grew stronger and stronger. Things just seemed so amazing. We were so happy together. We planned our wedding, and giddily talked to Jake about being our best man.

But Jake began to run into more of his own troubles. He started getting into drugs. Party drugs mostly. He was also drinking excessively. All in all he was getting far too involved in the party lifestyle.

I was starting to get very concerned with him. He was getting into a lot of trouble with his parents and fighting with them. He started hanging with a new circle of friends.

I told him he should probably relax a little with the drugs and drinking but he snapped at me - the first time he's ever done that.

Jake wasn't the best drunk. He was a fighter. Elisa and I started going to parties with him just to look after him. She said she didn't want to see me put in any danger, but I reminded her that Jake was my best friend.

And Jake pulled through for me.

We went to a house party. And I lost sight of Jake. I thought he went to the backyard where a few stoners were smoking, since he liked to smoke when he drank, so I stupidly told Elisa to wait for me while I went to find him.

She hated the smell of pot so I figured, why expose her to it, right?

I started talking to one of the stoners who was actually a pretty cool acquaintance, and he told me Jake was with them for a bit but went inside to take a dump.

I go back inside just in time to see Jake drunkenly stumble to Elisa and slap her cup of beer out of her hands and he starts screaming at this scrawny jerk next to her.

I rush over, asking what happened but Jake has already tackled him, knocking the whole couch over.

u serious? i know a tranny that had their dick snipped in middle school

De donde eres OP?

if you kill s.o. just tell them you did it for keks

>Elisa gets caught up in the scuffle
>sustains massive head trauma
>becomes vegetable

Question op, How old are you guys by this point? I assumed this whole story took place only in high school?

Guy probably spiked it or something. I just know Jake will do the right thing, eh's a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

Hoo shit. Foreshadowing tells me Jake's about to an hero.

Seriously there was a trap at my high school snipped dick and everything

Thanks for the advice for my dick issues anons. I'm gonna continue to talk to different doctors until I can find one that won't dismiss me and actually wants to help. But until I find a solution, you are right. Ill be ok. Thanks anons, and op. You are a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

What prompted you to share this now?

if this doesn't end well i'm gonna fucking kill you and myself

I've never heard of anyone getting a full-on surgical sex change that young. Hormones, sure. But I figured most surgeons would hold off until at least legal adulthood before permanently altering someones genitals like that.

Jake rapes OP

OP cant get it up anymore

Elisa an heros

OP already said jake went to jail for raping a girl at a party, I assume he's alive.

>tfw you will never cuddle with a girl like Elisa, whispering sweet nothings into her ear
Why even live

Trap. Snipped dick.

Shit my bad tranny* trap just became an instinct word

Bumparoni

Whoops, autistic me confused him with his bother. Thought he was gonna OD

Bump

im not a patient man but god damn im waiting for OP and his story

Faster OP please!

>OP walks the dinosaur

Been here since Kinda waiting on an ending, got places to be op.

I said in the beginning Jake is alive, he went to jail as a sex offender. It really broke my heart.

I pick Elisa up and drag her to a safe corner, then I run over to Jake as the host and two other guys are pulling him off of the scrawny dude. I get between them all and grab Jake myself and I ask him what the hell that was about and he points and says "I saw him man, I saw him drop a pill in the drink! he was grabbing at her and shit!"

Everyone started yelling but I just said fuck it, it's over, and I pulled Jake and Elisa out of the house.

I give Jake the gayest hug ever and thank him profusely. He's drunk as hell, can barely stand but he reminds me of the beating I took for him.

I took him to my house to sleep his hangover off, but it was back to drugs and parties for him.

It was sad to watch him spiral, but he continued to get worse. He got a new girlfriend for a time, and Elisa befriended her.

One day, while at Elisa's house, cooking dinner for her grandmother, she drops two bombs on me.

"user.... my gran is... she's getting sick.... The doctors said she won't be around much longer..."

She began to tremble, but I hugged her close and kissed her and told her it would be ok and that if anything happened I'd be there for her.

She then said "there's more... Ash (Jake's girlfriend) told me something."

"What is it?"

"He hit her user. She showed me the bruises on her shoulder. He beat her up."

Elisa wouldn't lie about something like that. Neither would Ash. But I was still mad. we got into an argument that night, and it took us two days to make up.

I felt betrayed. Jake was my best friend. He saved Elisa and he stood by my side through thick and thin.

But he also did something awful.

Elisa begged me to talk sense into him.

I invited him over a couple of days later and we played some video games.... and then I turned the games off and I turned to him.

"Jake, we need to get serious for a minute."

oshitoshitoshit

what the fuck is this a college campus sexual violence PSA now