ok Sup Forums

Why aren't you fucking a cute trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I can't find one

None available

same reason i'm not fucking a qt girl

cba with anything beyond my room door (that and i'm pretty unattractive)

That ain't a trap, you shitdicked retard. That's anzu.

you trap fags try really hard to convince others that traps can look like real women by trying to pass of pics of girls as traps. Admit you're a faggot and want to fuck dudes. Traps never look like women.

because id rather be one

No manchin
Not a trap

because i want to be a girl

I want to be one

except youre not one

Because I'm not gay

i know that feel.....

Because I have a real woman. I don't need a poor substitute.

Because there aren't any in rural Australia.

i am one

u jellin

and?

lol yeah...im jellin hard.

cuz im not a faggot

and what fag?

even with HRT, only a handful of trans girls end up passable, I was so lucky

>u jellin

are you mental? its like being jello of a steak...

Because I'd much rather fuck my gf.
Besides, I'm not at all physically attracted to penis nor masculine traits, so it would require a very passable trap for me to consider fucking one, and even then only in specific positions where his (""her"") penis is pretty much out of sight throughout and not interacted with by me.
Even when single and thirsty/desperate as fuck I only met a few half-assed crossdressers, no traps let alone passable ones, and said CDs we not attracted to me nor I to them.

I reckon even the stereotypical high standard ONS barslut women are much easier to successfully fuck as an average looking dude, than it is a mediocre looking trap - let alone a qt looking one. Sheer difference in numbers does that.

Cuz i like regular boys

a steak
>juicy
>delicious
>people love them
>preferred over most other meats

yeah, guess being a trap sucks huh?
>delusional.jpg

Thanks for sharing the name. Never thought I'd see a turkish girl cosplaying

Because theyre all as insecure and attention whoring as regular sluts maybe even more
Duh

virgin

In Melbourne there are shemale brothels. All clean, all legal.

Truth hurts dont it faggot

yeah, im sorry you're a virgin, thats pretty pathetic bro

I am. Jelly?

prove it by showing your face

traps are passable, are you? no
you post your asshole and striped socks
thats not a trap

see you stupid fuck

Can someone give me a bunch of tumblr links for the best CD's out there? I'm trying to get loads to follow!

who dat

Traps should be named something else, because you'd need to be fucking retarded not to realize these are mentality ill men playing dress-up. The faces, hands, midsections and legs always give it away.

duhhhh i wunder durrrrrrrrrrrr

No
░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████▄
░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Cuz I'm not a fag.

youre thinking of man faced man bodied sissies like robin or lola

they're not traps

traps are passable and sexy

cds and sissies are horrid abominations

Traps are never passable, that's why they wear such elaborate costumes, hair and makeup, so you don't notice shit like their veiny hands or not having a feminine figure.

see fag

I used to, they're just as bad as women.

fuck it, stay single and stay alone.

Also, it smells like shit, opposed to smelling like slammed pussy. So, there's that.

You jerk off to weak, unhappy males pretending to be the opposite sex. I'm sure your father is happy about this.

you went into this thread to jerk it
stay homophobic fag

yep, which is why im not one.

they are worse then women

the fucking mental disease, so much more drama than with real bitches ffs

Because without tons of makeup, wigs and costumes, you are basically fucking a guy.. And not even actual women wear all their makeup all the time.
It's one thing to wake up to a less attractive girl the next morning.. It's another fucking thing to wake up next to a faggot with a morning beard..

Because that's gay?
And being gay makes you a fag?

I don't get it.

Whatever you say man. I'm there with you on people who want to cut their cock off and suddenly be labled women, are insane.

but, a dude who's feminine and looks feminine who dresses like a woman, if he's that faggoty enough to do it, he's just a faggot.

Like I said, just as bad as women, bitch, bitch, bitch, complain, complain, complain.

because I used to fuck with one of the hottest traps on the planet but even that couldn't save him from how mentally fucked ALL of them are

seriously unless you're a thirsty loser who has no soul and just wants to fuck then go for it bud, but I'd ltierally rather be alone that be around these effigys of humans, and id rather deal with the neurotic selfish garbage of biological woman than a daddy issue having fag with them

it always makes me laugh how traps have all the neurosis and mental issues as actual women but NO pussy and people still try to say traps are better

closet. fags.

I don't get it.

Just fuck a guy if you like dicks so much, you degenerate faggots. Why are fags always such head cases?

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

Honestly thinking of doing so, for the exact reason in pic related, just gotta find a really cute one with a curvy butt.

You must be new to the internet....look up linetrap.

I don't really care for balls, and I don't feel like the effort of human interaction when I've got mai waifu.

Guaranteed anal is pretty much the only selling point trannies have.

I would definitely fuck a tranny or a CD or whatever, some of them look gorgeous!

But that's it

Because I'm not a faggot.

Well that and the fact that , aside from days for butthole maintenence, they are pretty much always down to fuck. Not too mention most of them are complete subs so you can do stuff to them you would be to afraid to try on a girl you just met

I'd rather pay a whore to do the kinky shit my GF won't do than lower myself to fucking a guy.

Cuz the ones i find make me puke

Jesus.

I wonder what went so wrong in his life.

Id rather fuck someone who already does everything I want than have to manage multple cum buckets along with a web of lies, not too mention having to drop a few hundred everytime I want some brown eye or choke fuck.

*her life, user. Note her feminine penis.

Each to their own.

Source? For science.

Lets not forget the morning after when the shemale you fucked the night before goes and takes a huge, sour, protein filled shit that makes you gag, then stumbles back to the bed a kisses you goodbye with his rank morning breath, his five o'clock shadow rubbing like sandpaper against yours.

Sauce?

Obviously be op is a faggot.

I'm not fucking a cute trap because haven't had the opportunity yet. If I find a nice passable one with a nice personality I will slam that ass like I own it.

>trap
>good personality

Good luck, anyone who hates themselves that much are always weird assholes.

anzu isn't a trap dumbass

Because I can attract actual girls and not men with mental disorders

Because I am not gay

if I could find a trap I would. But can never seem to find one in my area

Anzu isn't a trap, she's just gross

I live in shitty eastern-european city. No traps. Would do anything to meet one like her:

>her
Faggot

If only I could have this beautiful lady. Life sucks

You can say whatever you want... it's still incredibly hot to just look at her little clitty bouncing around while you fuck the living daylights out of her

>inb4 she is happy and not bothering anyone

Because I am a cute trap

>you were so lucky
Yeah, sure.

Clitty?

That is a penis. It ejaculates semen for procreation. Clits can't do that.

>look at her little clitty bouncing around
Just, just fucking kill yourself

I'm not gay, so I'm not gonna start fucking men. Even ones that try to look like they aren't men.