At least >we blessed you with this goal

At least >we blessed you with this goal.

Bye. It was fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/news/ausland/nicht-nur-die-chinesen-spinnen-auch-in-der-schweiz-wird-hund-gegessen-id3898775.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks. bye.

>SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND >SWITZERLAND

I'm Polish, but I can forgive your players killing Lewa because of this goal.
We're not going to see a better one during this tournament. GOAT.

At least our currency is still worth something :^)

Goal of the tournament desu family.

t.about to get btfo by iceland

So I told Shaqiri to go for a bicycle kick from the edge of the box.

He actually did it the absolute madmanlet

>the absolute madmanlet
lmao

>thought it was going slightly away from goal
>hits the post
>be almost sure of it
>goes in
>that fucking silence from our commentators

This was just to make donaldo mad that he won't get best goal.
Love u Switzerland

Literally the best goal i have ever witnessed

And then, really quiet:

>shaqiri...
>*realisation kicks in*
>unfortunately, sh-shaqiri

here's another perspective
Swiss TV has multi-angle videos which can easily be downloaded by right clicking during fullscreen and choosing "save video as", pretty good.

Puskas contender desu. Then again Kasami's should have been too a few years ago.

Szpaku never shuts up tho.

Today I Learned: Swiss people eat cats and dogs.
Exquisite goal.

that's even better than Rivaldo against Valencia

he he he he he he

>i see him leaping
>nah he can't be
>see he shinned it, i tol...
>fuck me

seeing it live i was almost sure it was a shitty weak wide effort, instead it was perfect
GOTT no doubt

I've never heard of dogs. There are some people that eat cats though , but they're weird fuckers.

you lost. no one cares, your team is not even white

>>>/leave/

blick.ch/news/ausland/nicht-nur-die-chinesen-spinnen-auch-in-der-schweiz-wird-hund-gegessen-id3898775.html

Literally nothing wrong with that

>Appenzell and Innerschweiz
Yep, seems about right. Cat is Aargau and Graubünden, I think.

>we

I think you mean Albania

90% percent of your team is black or moors rhe rest are moor rape babies including donaldo

Shaqiri is GOAT, like to see him at United

you'll lose too, but without such a nice goal

Bump because absolute GOAT

no we won't

>60% white country
opinion discarded

I'm polish u dumbs

>0% white country
No opinion allowed