I has cleaning out my gran dad's house after he died and found a bunch of these!

I has cleaning out my gran dad's house after he died and found a bunch of these!

>Imfuckingrich.gif

you guys know and good online buyers? I know this stuff sells at auction for a lot but I'd rather not have to drive out of state.

Fuck of with this shit

lol if they all look like that one they are worth shit. Look at that inside finish.

Dude that's from 96' before they started making them out of plastic. Do you have any from before 1950? Those sell for the really big money.

no

I've got a lot of square ones without date marks. I've also got a few oval ones.

Dude, post pictures of your haul.

my nigger

Like this?

This guy knows what's up. Would you really finger that OP?

I sold one like that for about £250 last September. Check the inside for damage eg splinters ect. That can really hurt the value.

WHAT IS A FINGER BOX?!

And now, have a good laugh at how much of a newfag I am and do something less retarded. Like, raid a fucking Starbucks or something like that

Yeah I'll snap a picture for you. Mine looks a little more beat up though.

God tier

They're an old toy from the late 19th century onwards. Went out of fashion in the 70's, now have become a collectors item.

What springs is that baby packing?

Here it is. The underside is a bit water damaged.

Rate?

Do you have the case, what size is it? I have the 16" and the 14" looking to complete the original set. They had leather cases like in the picture.

What year?

Pretty nice user

Those are from the 20's

I bought a new one for my nephew last month. I guess there still pretty good but nothing will ever beat the 45' that my great granddad gave me as a kid. I brought one last year that was made in Nazi Germany during the 30's. Set me pack a pretty pent. Check yours OP for date marks and see where they were made. Happy selling.

Whoops, that was for

Yeah I saw one of the news ones in town the other day. Kids have no idea what they're missing.

I sold all of my fingerboxes for heroin but you guys have some nice pieces here

The newer electronic ones aren't that good looking

They've been shit ever since they turned plastic. Wood or go home. I wish they would do a those collectors series, I had no idea about these until adulthood.

How much for?
Was it hard?
What did you have?