Any Medi/b/ros on tonight?

Any Medi/b/ros on tonight?

that worked better in my head, any medical students or doctors here tonight?

Holistic Medicine, mostly work with nutrition and supplementation.
How can I be of assistance?

have you tried that type that you have to dilute in water... 100 times

Probably not your field but I'll give it a shot,

Now, Estrogen causes bones to harden, stunts growth and causes puberty in girls and tamoxifen stops estrogen from affecting the breasts.

I'm wondering if I give a 5yo girl both of these would she remain short with a flat chest and an early developed vag?

hypothetically

I don't specialize in homeopathy, though it is fascinating. So you know, and there seems to be a lot of misconception circulating this field... what they use is micro-doses of certain poisons which mimic symptoms in the body which trigger a response that counters the disease.

But no I work with pure meat and bones nutrition and supps. Whole system treatments.

Anyone?

I would suggest that you are not well and need to go and talk to an experienced psychologist.

Medfag here. What's the sitch.

i didn't know that it was for poisons

my friend was telling me about it and completely shitting on it, like i would reflexology or "chiropractor" that only pops bones.

Hey,I'm just looking for a legal alternative to pedophilia

This

Sorry, this

Well if you want to give somebody endometriosis, be sterile, develop intestinal polyps, largely increase her risk of cancer and migranes just so you have something to fuck then it would probably work. But might I suggest you need to instead get your damn head examined so you don't destroy somebodies life?

But as soon as she turns 18 she'll be legal right?

If you are having trouble with your urges, and you are at risk of hurting somebody might I suggest getting onto a course of anti-androgen drugs?
It will reduce your sex drive and give you more control. There have been some very interesting studies done recently that show reduced urges towards sex with children to those that take a course of micro-doses of Magic mushroom extracts.

Anything else I can help you with?

Nope, i'm good

You can be a good man. Never have the weight of this on your shoulders ever again.

Best of luck.

A closet pedo here, works as a school counselor, so I don't really know much about biology or chemistry.
Just move to a country with a lower consent age.

Also, giving estrogen causes to young girls will cause a lot of problems, even if she does not eventually hate you for your attempt at grooming, I am assuming she will hate you for the hormonal modifications. Estrogen injection was one of the solution for girls that grew too tall, cause social norms. A lot of reports say there was too many drawbacks.

You are a closet pedo that works as a fucking school councilor?
That is in no way appropriate. What are you doing man... you are playing with fire putting yourself in the risk zone like that.
You are in a position of trust for god sakes...

Death

If there are any other paedos in there listen up.
Your brains neurons are in a jumble, and it is likely trauma that made you what you are.

Taking magic mushrooms reworks your neural pathways. If you do not believe me, go have a read yourselves. Used correctly, you can use them to cure yourselves.

Beats jail, completely fucking somebodies head up for life, or getting beaten to death don't it?

I like to push things up my ass.

What the fuck

Toxoplasmosis is actually the cure. It severs the pathway of the amygdala thus causing your sexual desires to be severely diminished.