Hello anons

Hello anons,

Can someone tell if I need to get my dick fixed and how? It's far from straight. I heard that in doggy and when fucking traps I could get them off relatively easy but I want your opinion.

Another one

who cares, dude. it's thick and uncut, just stick it in and it will straighten itself out

Is that really how it works? To be honest this thing is making me quite insecure. Also: ignore the hair, I will trim that if I ever get my hands on some poon.

Yap, mine also curves down, and I havent had a problem fucking anyone up until now so I'm talking from my small fraction of experience. You be glad it's thick like that and uncut, don't worry about the rest

Does it curves down as much as mine? And do you have difficulties with certain positions? I'd love for a girl to be on top facing towards me but it seems that'd be difficult?

its just hanging so be happy means its big
it really looks big
how long is it?

Like 15 cm or something (not sure from where to start measuring since you can't put it in 100% anyway). The girth is pretty good though.

Not as much as yours and yes, its not always easy to stick it in, but you learn to use it brodog

someone needs a fucking lawn cutter down there.

Alright thanks man. I also got issues pulling down the foreskin all the way. Is that a problem?

Yeah I know I know

i have 17cm ish
and my dick look small

mine is literally like that too.

You got less girth? How come yours looks small? And perhaps mine is little over 15 cm but not much.

Any experiences?

Wait is that hard??? Holy fuck
Fuck her doggystyle and you will destroy her gspot.

So I've heard yeah. Never got try it yet though. I'm way too insecure about it like a beta fag.

maybe its 4 girth
how tall are you btw?

I tried anal and it's not comfortable. Now I'm too self conscious and I've become asexual.

I don't know how tall I am. 1.80 meter or something. Perhaps a little taller.

How is anal not comfortable? This sounds like bad news for me.

I'm bi btw

Hnngg op you have an awesome cock I would love to suck it

Where you from?

I like girls and traps. It must be feminine for me to want it. But I'm virgin (19)

It's doable but I had to get the right position otherwise I can't really go in because of the curvature when it's
hard.

But after that it's fine?

Yes I guess I'd just need practice

Alright, thanks for the information!

Can u straighten it out? like bend it upwards where it curves?

Hahaha that's awesome. You're dick looks, curves and girths exactly the same as mine. I was self concious about it for a real long time. DUDE...it's a blessing in disguise. My last two girlfriends, loved my dick. It hits spots no one else will. I'm telling you dude. I made these girls squirt, and they nave never squirted before, as is the parlence of our times, they've been through enough dick prior to me whereas they should have. Dude I feel self conscious sometimes still too. YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED DICK BROTHER....I will suggest to you, doggie,pressed straight down on bed for them doggie, and lesbian like scissors fucking. I'm telling you dude be happy. God may have given you a frown face penis, but it really makes girls smile in a way no other dick can, godspeed user.

Depends on how hard I am, but I kinda can.

Thanks man. Glad to hear that. Can I do regular doggie too? Pressing her against the bed seems like such a clumsy position.

Any experience with her being on top? I'd love to try that but not sure if it would work out.

Thanks for your message!

P.s. imagine your penis as a bow and arrow, it will straighten on the downward thrust, and put extra pressure on the downward thrust g spot.....faggit

That does make sense. Thanks for the information.

You got it mang, this was actually quite theraputic for me...it may seem award but, you basically do them doggie and just put all your weight on them till then can't take it and they will lay flat on belly, keep pounding. It may not be their favorite position but you dick will straighten to optimal efficiency inside them in this position.

P.s. it may stimulate g spot a bit too much at times, just be aware of how they're feeling and fuck according...Godspeed user, curved pp brother out..

Mine curves downward too, just not as much as OP. Same thickness and length but circumsizsd though.

I've always been insecure too but I've never had any complaints from bitches. I'm old so I've been through quite a few.

One time I had some milf ask why it was it was curved and I felt like crawiling in a hole, but she started sucking and didn't ask again.

Nice to see I'm not the only one.

Sounds nice!

I think I'd just say "I don't know". Because I truly do not know.

She never mentioned it again but "i dont know" would be the answer.

As far as doggie goes, you gotta position them as low as possible. Spread them wide and low and you'll be ok.

At least that's what works for me.

At the end of the day, this is curved pp brother 1,uncut, whatever position you are in go as deep as you can, the main rule tho is whatever makes you duck feel better while you are inside her, will make her feel better too.

Sounds logical to me.

Alright thanks for the hint.

I wish I could actually try this on someone now but I'm so scared.. Kinda sad.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself, don't be hard on yourself, everyone goes at their own pace, I was a late.bloomer myself, no shame in that. If it's an irrational fear ignore it, if it's a real one, use common sense. You have a god tier dick, let it get to your head it's fine you could use a little confidence, luckily for you it's not fake confidence. Make some mistakes, but always practice safe sex

Thanks man. I just wish I could get to practice it on someone I'm comfortable with first. LOL

It wouldn't be worth it if you were comfortable at first, everything you're feeling is normal. Don't ignore your feeling just don't get caught up in them either...honestly being nervous will probably just make you harder. Be honest with your partner, and with yourself. And don't worry about girls being more experienced sluts. Just because eve bit into the apple of whoreishness doesn't mean you as Adam have to either. We are men, we blaze our own paths. Your allowed to be selfish to a substantial degree, no one else is gonna do it for you. You'll be fine just breathe deep, chest and chin up, shoulders back. You got it op

Thanks!!

15 fucking cm?
Mine is the same and it looks small

I don't know. I just measured it and it was about 15 cm. I couldn't get it fully hard though because I just masturbated but perhaps the girth just makes it look a tiny bit bigger?

Perhaps my hands make it look bigger as well, my hands aren't that big.

Like I said these girls might think they are experienced but they've never been torn up by Captain Hook. You got it man, god bless god speed, don't smoke too much weed. Now I'm going back to work like the grown up I'm trying to be haha

Chill Winston you're stacked