The doctor is in. post your problems, life dillemas below and i'll solve them

the doctor is in. post your problems, life dillemas below and i'll solve them.

i'm listening

also, how fucking great is this show.

I havent had sex in 3 years

Yeah I really did enjoy fraiser one of my favourite sitcoms (I fucking hate sitcoms)

Should I wear a blue shirt, or a slightly more blue shirt today

I am Ron Burgundy?

One of the best! This will be my 854 time watching through it all. David Hyde Peirce carries the show though.

yes, i have a pompous, egomaniacal older brother who has the temerity to flout his pseudo-intellectual radio babble to the detriment of true professionals like myself, who actually help people

god damn i miss fraiser

Do you think it's due to your appearance? or are you just not around the right people? elaborate

him and his 5 minute McSessions are ruining the intergrity of our business

if the weather is sunny, go for the light blue. if not, darker blue

If you're actually going to be helpful, there's this one bitch I used to catch the bus with every now and then. She seemed friendly enough and so one night I got bored and looked her up on Facebook. Said hello, verified my identity, all that shit, came off as kinda creepy but apologised nearly instantly. She seems fine until I got a new Facebook account (because Zuck Cuck deleted the old one). I readd her, find she's uploaded a picture of me without my consent, tagged her friend, laughed at it and that kinda shit. I ask her to take it down while trying to maintain somewhat of a gentle tone, and then she just blocks me and keeps the pic. The day before, I got home late and ran into her on the bus. She was tunnel-visioning so hard she didn't see me walking along next to her trying to get her attention to ask her why she did all that shit. I get home, realise she unblocked me, message her about how funny it was that she didn't notice me at all, and then went to sleep. The next morning she sent me a message telling me to never speak to her again or sit near her or anything. She said I was creepy and she thought I was stalking her, and that I need to respect her and take the hint that she doesn't want anything to do with me. Then she blocked me again.

Let me get this straight though. We were friendly, nothing going wrong other than kinda coming off as a creep at the start. Then all of a sudden she flips when I ask her to take down a picture of me, then flips again when I remarked about how it's funny that she didn't notice me walking next to and then past her.

TL;DR: Bipolar bitch is calling me a stalker and uploading pictures of me without my consent, and flipping out at me when I haven't done anything wrong. We were friends for a bit, but then as soon as I mentioned the picture she flipped.

Thanks doc

man that's shit. she seems entitled as fuck, thinking she can just get away with posting pictures of people without their consent.

my advice would be to stay away from her, not just for her wishes, but for you. Girls like this see what they want to see. if you approach someone like her, she has it set in her mind that you're trying to do something shitty

If you still catch her bus, sit infront of her.

obviously i'm doing a lot of assuming here but this girl really reminds me of someone i used to know.

too cheap to go to a hospital but i've had swollen tonsils and a low grade fever for nearly a month now. what's wrong with me doc?

I'm 28, still a virgin and have never had a gf. Every girl I've ever liked has either not been interested in me or just frienzoned me. Currently I'm living on my own and watch anime and collect anime figurines. I'm particularly interested in Hatsune Miku and have something like 20 figures of her, and 6 more preordered.

Is there a chance that I'll ever be able to actually truly date someone or is Miku my one and only?

move. i personally believe that a good way to shake up your life is to move. Move overseas if you can. treat anime as a hobby, not a lifestyle. get the fuck away from where you are now and be a new man in Spain, South Africa, Ireland or some bizarre new place.

I have been addicted to injecting marijuana for about 3 years, is there any safe way to stop? i heard that if i quite cold turkey i will possibly have seizures and bad side effects.

give it another month of building up funds, putting it in piggy bank and perhaps your pain might even go away by then. if it does, buy some new clothes, if it doesn't, go into one of those trashy doctors

you're a lost cause. an hero

stop watching anime regularly/or don't tell people you watch it. get rid of your anime collection and shave/take showers regularly and lose some weight. just be yourself when talking to people(but dont bring up anime).

>dont bring up anime
The only people who even know I watch anime are my sisters, I do actually have a very stable job and am well groomed. I couldn't ever imagine getting ride of my collection.

You know, I think this life I have right now is ok, sure I may feel a little lonely every now and then, but watching anime keeps me happy and I have my anime dolls to snuggle up to.

Thanks anyway

Believe dude. My sisters bf is what I describe as a weaboo but is into sports+ is jacked

If you are fine with that life then no point in changing it. where do you try to meat women at?

Thanks for your assistance doc. I'm sorry you had to deal with a bitch like her too. My problem is that I don't want to just leave it like a quitting bitch, but instead get some sort of retribution or piss her off somehow without going too far. I think that's too much to ask for though.

Hey Doc i got the blood lust, i keep it at bay but how do i make it stop, Valhalla calls to me

unfortunately her perception is always going to be the true perception to her friends and shit, especially when it's against some 'creepy guy'.so while getting back at her would be fun, you'd just be digging yourself a bigger hole

Yeah, that's what I guessed would be the case, especially since she's already tagged one of her friends in the picture of me and had a laugh.

FML

Well to be honest I haven't tried to meet any women for around 4 years when I was 24. Kept getting my heart broken since I was a teenager and I basically just stopped and slid into anime

I'm hungover as fuck and my dick is sore from pounding my girlfriends ass last night. Due to this I'm skipping a study session I set up with some mates of mine,....this hangover is fucking terrible, typing is painful.