twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/385/

why are you spamming this everywhere?

He posts cover of doujin and link to it instead of clogging up threads

Edgy
This is about fantasy loli, not taking advantage of kids

meh. do not want.

?
In almost every scenario in every loli doujin kids are being taken advantage of.

Doesn't influence my decision on whether or not to post it.

Depends on what you search for
lolixloli is where it's at
no ugly old dicks or balls to ruin the fantasy

Does saging still work

Fucking yessssssssss

lolixloli is a minority scenario and there's also the fact that not all of the titles in that category contain consensual sex. Also, images containing lolis paired with dicks and balls are posted in loli threads all the time.

Fin

Yeah, and there is absolutely no thematic difference between lolis being eager to fuck their loved one, or being fiddled by the stereotypical NEET sociopath while crying.

There is a thematic difference, so clearly you're being sarcastic. I don't understand what your point is though.

Should I not post non-consensual loli sex just because there are anons who don't like it?

sauce?

nhentai

g/100537/18/

thx m8

god damn McDonalds is good, this thread is pretty darn good too!

Derail thread? Nobody's even posting.

but it could be better :^)

aww comon, get it !

imma getchu

Either it is just drawings or it isn't.
If you have a problem with that stuff you clearly think it ins't just drawings. If you think its not just drawings and you're enjoying the happy-go-lucky version you are not JUST delusional you're also an actual pedophile.
If you for one second think that any 3dloli will ever want to have sex with you, you're delusional.
>But..but...in this manga shes enjoying it because i am nice xD
No, don't kid yourself. Realise what reality is and realise what you are. All of these pictures are equally fucked up, some are misrepresentations of reality some are not but they are in the end equal.

what is it you're trying to accomplish here?

If this post gets 689000000 or 688999999 Spider-Man must never enter a loli thread ever again

LOL

rough

Actually reading this hard into things. Rape doujin guy put it like statutory rape is equal to unconsensual sex. I pointed out that, in a story sense, it makes a huge difference.

I was pretty close...

> Rape doujin guy put it like statutory rape is equal to unconsensual sex.

I did not. I pointed out that rape and statutory rape both involve taking advantage of a person sexually, but I didn't say one was worse than the other.