Summatime

GIVE UUUUP

JUST A NIGHT NIGHT NIGHT

Good tracks on this album but the first one is pretty cringy

I I I

KNOW YOU GOY SOMEONE CUMMIN

36 keks deposited into your account

I I I KNOW YOU GOT SOMEONE GOYIM

At first, Frank Ocean was simply a great storyteller. Then he became the story—an avatar for all of our fluid modern ideals. He could be the dynamic human of the future, exploding age-old binaries with an eloquent note, melting racial divisions with a devastating turn of phrase or quick flit to falsetto. He breathed hope. Then he went away.

And this transparency was also expressed in the current campaign’s prolonged rollout, which at one point had fans watching Frank watch paint dry as part of a live stream lead-up to a visual album called Endless. As a piece of filmed entertainment, Endless is painfully dull, and perhaps that’s the point. As we watch Frank build a spiral staircase with his bare hands, the piece offers a sort of anti-promo message that comments on how an album’s release strategy can often diminish the art it’s built to uphold nowadays. Or maybe, you know, it’s just really dull. Either way, the Endless soundtrack is much more exciting—46 minutes of music that plays like a mixtape, sliding from song to song, demo to demo, like scrolling through Frank’s hard drive of unreleased material. It’s an intriguing peek into his process, and it contains some of the rawest vocal takes he’s ever put out—like on the strung-out power ballad “Rushes”—but it lacks the clarity of Blonde. (In a neat inversion, it now looks like Frank used the relatively minor Endless to fulfill his major label contract and then self-released Blonde, the main event—though both were exclusives to Apple Music, putting into question what “self-released” even means at this point.)

Cohen or Dombal?

Hopsin

Endless>Blonde that reviewer can suck my asshole

nobody actually believes this right

It's R&B

is the second studio album by American singer Frank Ocean. It was released on August 20, 2016, as a timed exclusive on the iTunes Store and Apple Music, and followed the August 19 release of Ocean's visual album Endless.[5][6] Initially known as Boys Don't Cry and teased for a July 2015 release, the album suffered several delays and was the subject of widespread media anticipation.[7][8][9][10][11]

The album features guest vocals from Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Yung Lean, André 3000, Sebastian, James Blake, and Kim Burrell among others,[12] and production from Frank Ocean himself, as well as Pharrell Williams, Tyler, The Creator, Jamie xx, Rostam Batmanglij, Om'Mas Keith, and many more. The album was supported by the single "Nikes".[13] It received widespread acclaim from critics, and charted at number one on the US Billboard 200.

On February 21, 2013, Ocean confirmed that he had started work on his second studio album, which he confirmed would be another concept album. He revealed that he was working with Tyler, The Creator, Pharrell Williams, and Danger Mouse on the record.[14] He later stated that he was being influenced by The Beach Boys and The Beatles. He stated he was interested in collaborating with Tame Impala and King Krule and that he would record part of the album in Bora Bora;[15] Ocean ultimately recorded Blonde in London at Abbey Road Studios.[16]

In April 2014, Ocean stated that his second album was nearly finished. In June 2014, Billboard reported that the singer was working with a string of artists such as Happy Perez (whom he worked with on Nostalgia, Ultra), Charlie Gambetta and Kevin Ristro, while producers Hit-Boy, Rodney Jerkins and Danger Mouse were also said to be on board.[17][18] On November 29, 2014, Ocean released a snippet of a new song supposedly from his upcoming follow-up to Channel Orange called "Memrise" on his official Tumblr page. The Guardian described the song as: "a song which affirms that despite reportedly changing label

If you're a patrician, yes you do believe this

This album is goddamned amazing

A pretty good album

NEW BEGIIIIiiiIIIIIIINNINGS AWWWHHHOO
NEW BEGIIIIIIIINNINGS WAKE UP AH
THE SUNS GOING DOWN
TIME TO START YOUR DAY BRUH
CANT KEEP BEING LATE ON ME