Are you man enough?

Are you man enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=jgmG7FlSxp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much is she paying you OP?

B8 > R8

>implying I identify as male

Fuck off.

To forget this cunt's countless scandals?

Nope.

To admit what a fucking devious cunt she is? Absolutely.

>Identify

>>>/tumblr/

What history? She isn't the first woman to run for president. Victoria Woodhull was.

Here are just 10, kiddos.

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

I just can't imagine what it's like to be male and a Hillary supporter, what with all the black dudes banging your old lady while you watch.

Sorry I have a brain, I don't need to vote for somebody because of their gender. This woman is the most ignorant cunt ever. She would buy and sell anything for a buck. Hell 8 years of Obama have be awful, but she would totally fuck things up even more.

Overlord supreme chancellor Trump 2016

So you'd rather elect Hitler?

Hillary could not be any more of a classic paid off, sociopath politician. Mark my words, she will be caught in a scandal similar to the Iran-Contra affair and disgrace the nation further.

Fuck off.

Alright, I've heard the comparison the Hitler millions of times and just ignored it. How is Trump remotely similar to former chancellor of Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler?

No wonder Bill was tappin Monica, id be afraid to bang Hillary too.

He has the same spirit as Hitler.
Just look in his eyes when he gets animated at rally events.
Its the exact same. No one else is like that.

He says mean things

Im still voting for Hillary. Her Economic policies > Trump

>taking the bait

Who is on pic?

Anyone who votes for Hillary is a pussy who either thinks the status quo is worth preserving at the cost of core American values, or a sensitive special snowflake whose feelings were hurt by Trump.

So by your logic, any person of influence who delivers speeches in an animated fashion is evil?

>Stalin
>Mao
>Kim Jong il
>Pol Pot
>Hussein
>Reagan

All were all relatively stoic in delivery, but they were okay people because they didn't scream?

Thats not the only similarity. His whole schtick is taken directly from hitler. Demonizing a group of people as the cause of all the country's problems. The plain ol racism that literally leaks out of his mouth. The constant lies and manupilation of truth in the face of the public. The flip flop on issues. The caring nothing for those sent to war.
The hair piece. The garter belts under the suits.
Yeah this fucking left in the sun to long baseball glove ass dude is the fucking worst. Yet all the little bitchified pussyfoot fags who are only blatantly racist online follow the fucking moron.
He is no where near the level needed to be POTUS. I personally cant wait till someone shoots his ass.
Worst thing to happen to america since justin beiber and drake decided to walk down to america.

>mean, old Republicans are all Hitler

>countless scandals

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

>you

Chill man.
We don't shoot people just because we disagree with their views on shit.
Let democracy run its course and accept the outcome with civility and class.
That is what a real American would do.

He's not. Hitler was smart and rose to power in Germany. Trump is an orange clown and will never get elected.

Why would someone even consider this puppet ?

Hillary for Prison 2017

Sure i would fuck her

But i have no shame either

I hope she loses, for the sake of mankind. She's gonna make shit harder for me, while I'm setting up to destroy this country

Hillary is the best Presidential candidate ever. If you think she's "scandalous" you're probably just a dipshit who can't think for themselves. Sorry you hate your mommies more than you love the USA. Enjoy sucking on Bitch Donald's tiny pee pee.

Not an argument.

That's because they're Bill's though

Oh give me a break with the Hitler comparisons. If that's the best you have...

Dubbed quads of the script kiddie

So you're admitting you can't hold a job or don't want to work and be responsible for yourself?

>>/buzzfeed/

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

I've personally spoken with people she's dealt with on a daily basis, she's not the angel you think she is and her agenda has a strict feminist core of the worst kind. Why would you want that?

So yes, I'll take the racist over the man hater.

No real man would ever vote for this cunt

My mom's best friend works the finance department of the secret service and she always tells stories about how they have trouble with agents not wanting to be assigned to her. Apparently she regularly curses at agents and servicemen. Apparently Bill is cool as hell to anyone assigned to him though. So yea she's a cunt.

but it is the truth.
kid

Heard the same thing. I work with a guy that went to school with bill, worked with both them til he became govener. Says he's cool as shit and shes a bitch.

Godwin's law reached. We have plateaued. Downward trajectory incoming.

Hitler got shit done

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

"I think I'll carry around a Sharpie so I can hopefully sway people's political ideology by writing one-liners on Hand Dryers in public restrooms."

Some people need fucking hobbies.

It can't be denied that Hitler took a completely devastated Germany, and flipped it around to be thriving again. That might also have been because Germans in that era were basically addicted to hard work and racism.

Just like real white men today.

>kid
this site is for grown ups jimmy

but he lost, i like people who don't loose.

So let us have America back and well make it great again and get rid of all the jews. Probably gays and gypsies too but thats a small price to pay for a strong middle class.

to vote for a woman who has consistently violated federal law, appointed people to jobs based on money given to her, and the first secretary of state to lose an American ambassador in a foreign nature in over 25 years because she couldn't bother intervening. yeah not a fucking chance.

trump is fucking crook too, we're pretty much fucked.

we need to get rid of the poor white trash in the south, they are the real niggers of the day and are worth jack shit.

Send them to the military, they will be happier there. Also send the little faggot manboys in the north who cry about womens rights and emotions, it will harden them up.

This is the average male Hilary supporter.

just get rid of them, they get the most welfare have shit education and contribute absolute nothing to this country, time to start treating them like the conquered people that they are.

the woman can't keep track of 2 email accounts but wants to run the country?

they soak up far more government dollars than blacks do, check it out, most welfare dollars go to poor white trash states.

States or people?
I agree on getting rid of most welfare though.

get rid of the people in those states and or counties , mostly poor white southern trash.

>most welfare dollars

proportionately, there are more black people on welfare than whites.

Well, in the sense that I've become pretty nationalist, yes. I want to build this country up for a while and stop helping out everyone else.

I dunno man.
I have been to many poor White rural communities and they were full of nice, patriotic people. Good Americans. Clean and safe also.

The vast majority of our worst communities are poor and black.
And being poor alone doesn't really make a community bad in my book.

But I do agree with getting rid of the welfare state.
Let people take care of themselves.

I don't like Hillary or Trump. But I'm voting for Hillary because Trump is a racist.

FUCK TRUMP.

(satire / average american person logic)

Well she is running against a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA, so I don't really have a choice but hope she wins.
But I'm an Arkansas voter so it wouldn't matter if I did vote for her, voting for Jill stein

Now who is acting like Hitler.

that's the joke you fucking newfag

We need to get Kaitlyn Jenner elected to send the message it takes a man to be a strong woman.

but that is a hobby

>expecting a serious discussion on Sup Forums

leave

The King is live in Tampa, Florida
youtube.com/watch?v=jgmG7FlSxp8

This

Are you fucking kidding me?

fuck proportional i am talking actual hard numbers, both in people and actual dollar amount

>named

ISHYGDDT

>climate denier
I've never heard him deny that there is a climate

I still can't believe that kid got lynched

>durrrrrrrr
Fuck off, retard

well, there are lots more white people than black people, so it makes sense that more money would be going to white people on welfare.

is your next revelation going to be grass is green?