About to smoke weed for the first time. What to expect? Bong or joint? How much do you recommend?

About to smoke weed for the first time. What to expect? Bong or joint? How much do you recommend?

Bong for easier dosage. You need less than in a joint or blunt. Just grab a tiny pinch, put in the bowl, suck and spark it, take it all. It's not uncommon for first time smokers to not feel a thing, but I know plenty who got very stoned their first time, including myself. Chances are you'll find it pretty cool, but if you panic just remember that you'll be sober in 4-6 hours, and a lot less stoned within the hour.

Will i be able to feel anything the morning after? And what can I do against the smell?

Shut. The fuck. Up.

No

It's going to be mostly placebo
You won't feel anything after 4 hours
Just listen to music and eat food
Just srpay any kind of aerosol to get rid of the smell, or open the windows and turn a fan on after you're done

depends on how much you smoke and how high you get. for the smell i usually just brush the teeth or take a couple listerine strips. That gets it off the breath for me but your clothes will probably still smell. hope your first weed experience was a great as mine :D

start off slow, stay warm, e sure to be far from anything that causes any anxiety, in solitude, turn off and hide your phone.

i've always found smoking by myself to be slightly depressing. i guess it's just a personal thing

I's going to be a relatively big house party, so getting food might be hard, but the host asked me to choose the music, so i'll make sure it's suitable for getting stoned

I would not recommended a Bong for first time weed, except you smoke much tobacco.
First time Bong nearly always means you will cough a lot, because you don't know yet how to do it.
Weed burns down your throat more than tobacco does.
It is easier to put the right Dose of weed into the Bong because it is smaller.
But the joint in my opinion is the better choice for first time smokers.
It just means less coughing and if you don't want to smoke anymore, just Pass the joint.

you're failling at life, you pathetic motherfucker

Never smoked tabacco in my life, so will it hurt my throat a lot?

ITT: people who hardly smoke

That's pretty gay

Hey guys, general weed question. I smoke occasionally, and dig it. But everyone always says how you don't "feel" it the first time. The same thing happened with me. Why is that? Does anyone know the reason you don't feel it the first time? Cause the second time I was super high. I felt like I would certainly recognize it in hindsight...

Get high af OP, enjoy yourself :)

Just make sure you have someplace to go and chill. A lot of people and parties, when high gets me paranoid and self conscious. So having a secluded place to chill is recommended

Take about 3 marijanas first via bong. Then 2 in a joint. Lastly after 2 hours put 5 in your bum. You'll be high for days

>Get high af
>:)

Fucking kids ruining Sup Forums with their gay ass emoticons and facebook abbreviations

>smoking w/ friends
>being social
Compared to the rest of Sup Forums i'm doing pretty well pham

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with people who lead normal lives now

Nah you're still degenerate and worse off than most

It burns, yes.
If you try to smoke 1 cigarette, you will know what I mean.

Thanks for the advice, but I heard that to many marijanas in your bum can kill you, is that true?

>implying smoking with friends is somehow a positive thing

kek

I don't handle it well, so for the first time its worth figuring out how your state of mind and method of thinking changes when you're high.

Here's how I handle weed:
Cold sweats
Cant walk
thighs and lower back near spasm
>actually feeling DOMS in lower back next day
Say things before I can even think about them
severe anxiety
fear everything
people get scary
it is funny though, I start finding a lot of things very funny, and my train of thought is entertaining
but then again there's the 'wakeups'
About every 7-10 mins I'll 'wake up' the last 7-10 mins felt like it wasn't real, the same as a dream feels right after waking up - you doubt whether anything that happened then actually happened

Oh and I went to the toilet once and supposedly took 40 minutes to piss, I dont even know how, all I remember was pissing then coming back to my friends.

I shouldn't do weed.

Not denying the fact that i'm degenerate tho

It isn't smack just fucking smoke it.
>these threads

Why do you want to smoke weed? It makes you stupid and cause cancer.

>do weed

Doesn't sound like the source of your problems

Having friends to smoke with is a good thing

Citation needed

>About to smoke weed for the first time.

I didn't feel anything the first time I smoked dope.

> and cause cancer.

No, shithead, that's tobacco you're thinking of.

hi 13 year olds.

fair point, my typing is a bit cringe. I'll try my best to improve it fam :)

yeah I'm pretty fucked up in the head, I dont drink so at least I've got that going for me, fuck knows how I'd end up if I did...

Also, "how much" is not really possible to answer because of your lack of tolerance, your size, the strain etc.

Hi person of age i can impossibly know

Gum, brush your teeth. Your clothes won't smell, worry about where you smoke though, smell will stick around for a couple hours. You won't feel anything in the morning, it is really rare, especially for your first time, as long as you don't take a hit just before bed

Mostly just smoking technique. First time smokers often stop inhaling as soon as it hits their throat because it's uncomfortable, so no smoke in the lungs.

It's a mood altering drug. No substance is a great idea if you have stability issues. Which most degenerates won't they have. You aren't one of those so you've got that going for you.

Same to be honest :/

dont smoke anything too strong.
first time i smoked it was just bush weed spliced with tobacco, even had a filter, it went down so nice i just felt great for a few hours.
made me overconfident, next was hydro in a cone, smashed 4 in a row while drunk. needless to say i was fucking gone and it wasn't fun, puking in my sleep and shit, probably more because of the alcohol but the weed tipped me way over the edge.
now i have a happy medium, i tollerate heavy doses of bush weed really well but a cone of hydro will knock me senseless. at least i dont puke anymore.

you should expect your head to feel really think and you'll feel everything slow the fuck down. you wont be able to focus on things for very long so dont even try. the last smoke i had was weird, it came on in waves. i'd sober up for about 2 minutes, then it'd hit me again right as i told my mate i was good. this happened about 4 times.

have fun bro. but just smoke half a joint or less. as soon as you feel your head going numb stop smoking.

Not him, but I feel you guys. Smoking with friends is way more enjoyable. Just being stoned as fuck with your buds and going to grab some food or whatever your plans are is always fun.

>the cringiest

Some tips for you, only light the edge its good manners to not light the whole thing if its a bong take the catcher out befor you inhale. If its a pipe put your finger on the hole. Your first hit is going to make you cough bad its going to hurt your throat will be dry.

i've never heard about lighting the edge before, whats the purpose of this?

do as much as you possibly can and just run into the forest

creates mustard gas

Any daily smokers ITT? How have you been spending your highs lately?

So it lasts longer in a group your not smoking all herb yourself.

Cornering a bowl so you don't light the entire thing and smoke it all in a hit or two. It's exactly what it sounds like.

This. You're just not taking monstrous hits so you get the bong rotating nicely

oh, the guys i smoke with are old army vets, they pretty much have a cone each. i'm expected to smoke what they pack.

i struggle to keep up tbh.

Blunts are the only way, don't be a pussy.

I very much prefer to be alone when smoking. It helps me calm and address my worries. Most people I know act like goobers around pot anyhow...and I can't stand hesitant/rushed conversation that depends on who has the j.

I have some buddies I go fishing with that I smoke up. Everyone else seems to GET depressing when high.

Just my two cents.

I think you need a new dealer..do people actually get depressed whilst smoking weed?!

Doubt it. I just need better friends.

yeah, I know one dude who would just sit there and not contribute to any conversation, not even in an introspective way, he was just sitting there and said he didn't even feel high. We made it our personal goal to fill him the fuck up with THC, but the more he smoked, the worse he felt mentally. I'm assuming it's his mental standing, but idk

Some people get insanely paranoid/anxious. Every first timer I smoked with got high, also. Don't be a puffer.

Yeah this probably. But I definitely get what you're saying about being about to relax a bit more when you're alone

A small percentage of people are dead heads. Their body dumps everything and they sit around feeling crap because everyone is laughing and they're stuck in seriousville.

They're usually really big guys, if anyone is curious. Linebacker looking types

What ever you do dont spill the bong water if you start hacking put the bong on the table.

>best new advice ever

If you're going to sneeze, cough, or feel uncoordinated. Set it down. Don't be that guy.

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS

Just don't cover the carb, tiny hole in bongs side. Rip it, and smoke to air ratio will be much, much less irritating to your throat. If possible, use cricket lighter instead of zippo, since liquid lighter petrol has a shit taste after burning up.

>posting pic of Crypt of the NecroDancer
Muh nigga!