ITT we discuss

ITT we discuss

Is chloe moretz getting fat?

More of this.

Yes, not that it matters, she's 5 years past her prime anyway.

if that is fat what is normal?

that dude in the back

fat pussy

I don't know if he wants or does not want

that pussy looks fat enough to eat

small tits, big ass. I don't see the attraction.

I think Peedro prefers the company of gentlemen if you know what I mean

Why do you faggots like this disgusting whore?
Worshipping a pair of tits that would never even give you the time of day is pants on head retarded.

Can't even tell, her body is so fucking weird

no.
any more questions?

Shes not "fat". What you see is her shoulders getting wider while not supporting any tits. She has a narrow pelvis and no waist.

She is disfigured.

Looks alright to me. She really hasn't been too attractive since she was like 13 though.

This chick is a fucking walking myspace angle. Head on, she has a round almost moon-like face. But her profile? Literally sick.

Her shoulders are too wide. Her tits are small and oval. Even her feet are ugly. No ass...

But get her in the studio with some makeup and photoshop and she's a 10/10

She's been blacked so yes

Built like a lego brick that nobody wants to play with.

Her body seems out of proportions. What's happening around her chest. Something seems wrong with the shoulders and breast area. It looks odd.

She is pregnant with a nigger baby!

Yeah but its fine

Who gives a shit? She's now a Tumblr tier hardcore feminist. I never realized how fucking stupid and annoying she was until I started looking at her interviews.

Her body looks a bit weird yes but shes not fat...
And her face is her best feature anyway

She's not fat, just built like a lime backer.

always thought she was ugly

Chloe, like most child actors, doesn't seem to be aging well. But then there's Abby.

Anyone here have a thing for her feet? love their shape

>2016
>Chloe believes in the wage gap when she makes millions
>Chloe despite being a meh actress at best demands script changes from Directors if she feels that a woman's role is being mistreated

Honestly, just imagine how insufferable she is to date or live with. I know all of you forever alone beta waifu fags think you'd be sniffing her hair and holding her 24/7 like some mid life crisis creep with a loli locked in your basement but you'd more than likely be sick of her.

She has a 2/10 shit tier attitude and personality.

fat and normal aren't mutually exclusive

Eww

no you degenerate scumbag. kys.

Come now user. We all know you would..and would..and would again.

> in 5 years

>I know all of you forever alone beta waifu fags think you'd be sniffing her hair and holding her 24/7 like some mid life crisis creep with a loli locked in your basement but you'd more than likely be sick of her.

I think you hit the nail on the head. That is exactly who I think follows her and posts her on Sup Forums all day. That and pedos who have been following her since childhood.

I'll never understand you faggots and your obsession with her.

kek

>thinking any of that matters when you get to fuck an A lister

Who is the forever alone virgin?

he is...unhappy with his situation

>Honestly, just imagine how insufferable she is to date or live with.

A woman born in to stardom who has never had to struggle. It was like a 90% chance she'd become insufferable anyway.

dat cottage cheese ass

Yep

You've obviously never had the unfortunate experience of living with or dating a highly attractive female with issues.

It matters a lot and you do get sick of her rather quickly.

>thinking that her job title makes her better in bed or more desirable

why so blurry son?

I used to spill so much sperm over this picture. I would've taken 13 y/o Chloe into a bathroom stall and rammed the living fuck out of her while her smooth soft legs wrapped around me for hours. Her legs used to be God tier.

>Is chloe moretz getting fat?

Is Chloe Moretz's PR firm carpet bombing Sup Forums with endless Chloe threads after the unfortunate, career-ending NIGGERFUCKING incident?

You can't reheat a souffle, boys.

/thread

Oh boy, here we go...

>Thinking PR firms use Sup Forums as their marketing source
No...

I honestly can't believe people even think this is true. How fucking stupid are you people or how much reach do you think Sup Forums has?

Yes, they're going to spend man hours and all these resources on Sup Forums threads where they'll reach 50 shitposters at the very most which most of have absolutely no money to spend and spend every single second as a NEET who worship girls online they'll never meet.

There are no fucking PR firms or agencies promoting this pig on anonymous image boards. That would be such an utter fucking waste of money with absolutely no return. There is no advertising going on, it's literally just a few waifu beta fags that post her every single day.

Just like the people who keep the rate me brandon threads alive, the "my cousin" threads and all the other stupid threads. They literally have nothing else to do.

Good to hear user let it al out

Those pants dear god I'd lick them

No comments on the nipple ring?

Btw legs are still God tier

Yes

Yeah, Why is her body so fucking disgusting?

If you have to cling to something I guess.

I dont know about that, but she has terrible fashion sense. I mean, look at those shoes!

Idk but id eat her the fuck out

Love how everyone here was only interested when she looked like a 12 year old, now she actually is becoming a woman and you fags don't like her

She's gross.

The way she's popping out her ass like that makes me wanna pull that dress up and bury my face in her ass

Mate I'd fuck her so hard she would beg for me to atop

Because shes a soon to be delta burke whale cunt.

>before

There are times when girls look like shit yeah, but those times where they just get you hard are the times to be appreciated

>heli hitler

>now...

Christ those things are gnarled.
I'm a fan of hers but you have to admit that her feet are disgustingly fucked up.

Girls menstrual cycle will make them gain and lose weight drastically every month... All depends on when you catch them

this one is my favorite. Gonna go pick up some bud and fap to this just so it'll be more intense.

naa

Have some eye candy then

Props on the ancient and valid reference.

The first time I saw chloe was in that movie, I was about 13. Was also the first time I fapped to her cause the character was fucking cute

yes

always knew her as a hambeast, didn't realize she was once kinda hot....

Camel toe

That's the look you get when your ass is negative

Does anyone have any fat chloe fakes i can beat it to?

thought it was adele

>Fag detected

Hello, little dogshit boy. Let me explain this to you. In the past week there has been an ONSLAUGHT of Chloe threads. Can you tell the difference between grass and astroturf?

If you don't think agencies don't see Sup Forums as prime "viral" advertising, you're even dumber than I thought...

Chloe + nigger = career suicide

How to give Chloe a little marketability again? Sup Forums! Will it work? Of course not!

1. No tits
2. Box office poison
3. Niggerfucker

Do you have any other questions before you're put back in your kennel, pup?

More pics of her I yoga pa ts???

look, it's trying to think