Hello! im from Slovenija and i have a question... is hrvatski, srbski...

hello! im from Slovenija and i have a question... is hrvatski, srbski, bosanski i crno gorski language the same but with difrent dialects? Imean you all can talk in your language and still understand each other...

bump

bump again

yes

that a whole area is a mess, we should've just let you purge each other

no

why no?

i agree

I wouldn't say it is the same language exactly...
But Serbian is the original one and that's all I care about, out.

>should've let you purge each other
You did the opposite, you interfered violently and with provocations,causing even more disasters, just for your personal gain.

but you all can uderstand each other right?

there are several different words, but we can almost completely understand each other.

yes.

Post Slovenian chicks bruh

Hrvatski and Crnogorski no problemo boyo, we made it, they adopted it, no biggie, we have a looooong history. Understand it perfectly.
But what is bosanski? Don't they just speak the same thing over there but sort of a mix of the above mentioned languages?

Ex yu bitches

what about slovenian language? could you understand them if the would talck it their language?

Most Slovenians can understand us but we can't understand them.
I'm from Croatia.
Which city are you from OP?

yea but they have a lot of diferent words...

exactly, would have been much better if we had just stayed out and let whichever race survived have all the land to their selves

Yeah it's a clusterfuck....
Also I am from Serbia and cannot understand Slovenians at all, let alone Russians
And concerning "different words"
You have never been confused by truck and lorry right?

im from Maribor, Slovenija

I've heard Slovenian a few times, I don't think I could understand everything. But we would probably be able to talk without too much difficulty.

>I am american and don't know a single damn thing about the balkans the post
the starter pack
Oh you should have "let us" is that it?
You played a big part in this mess, hell, the west played a big part in every mess the balkan has been in, usually for your gains, disgusting shits with a superiority complex and economic powerhouses built on blood and lies

Bosanski is heavily influenced by Turkish, so they have a lot of specific words.

yea i agree... if you want to know what some thing means in slovenian you can ask me :)

yeah, because it was an american warlord going around killing bosniaks
because it was an american who started forming death squads the day Tito kicked the bucket

Zašto pišeš na engleskom?
Usput to je više pitanje za Sup Forums.
Sada postajte trebe.

the only ones that really interfered were the us and that basically stopped the fighting

just because you don't understand it doesn't make it a mess. yugoslavia was fine before nationalists hijacked politics.

No, see it was the serb and the croat
But the american said the croat was alright, so the blood he spilled was water under the bridge
And the american fucked the serb and helped the kosovar organ traders
Why? So you could have a base there
Every single intervention you justify with some humanitarian bullshit but some know the truth
And we hate you for it

pretty much, yes. you can know one of them and youll be able to understand all about 85% of the time, because some of the words arent the same

tl;dr sisajte kurac, lepotani.

Pišem po anglešk zato da boš me kj razumeu...
na /b / sem pa zato napisu sem hitrej dobu odgovore ki jih iščem...

croats and Serbs are as bad as each other. i just feel bad for the Bosnians

Why'd you left out Srpski, buddy!? :D

Ayy turcine nem oj da ti zavrnem kotao i ubacim taj cvor u vatru jer mi puca pljuga kolko si los decko ovde ne tece tvoja reka, ustvari, ovde nema reke uopste dobrodosao na moju planinu aka tvoj pakao, spremi se za oluju jer vise nije smesno nego zalosno

do you want to know the trurh?
there is stil a jugoslavija!!!! sort of a mini jugoslavija... nowadays it is called Slovenija :D

What the fuck is a Bosnian?
>american history lessons
>m muh genocides that never happened
probably more blue on blue fatalities in your military than all the dead in that "war"

>we made it
Srbin sam genije

nadam se da je to bilo ironicno

I'm from Slovenia, and that english gave me cancer.

like we care if genocidal baby killers hate us

slovenac, a ne zna srpski, kao da ga cale bosanac nije naucio. napusi se kurca pederu.

di su kurve u splitu

Neka te nada napusti jer ja sam i mrtav i ozbiljan idem sad da upalim artiljeriju i da ti donesem poklon (nije poklon) i spremi se maleni jer sam mnogo ljut i opasan i imam trening is vojnog kampa za specijalne vojnike, jebeno si mrtav pomoli se muhamedu debeli

I have friends from Kranj.
Mi balkanci smo stvarno ogranicen narod.

We aren't genocidal baby killers, that is you
Oh wait, they left that part out at your enlightened liberal school didn't they?
You are literally dindu, the country

in zj bi mogl usi znat srbsk al ka? ti en pofukan mamin jebač!

>We aren't genocidal baby killers
>literally killed babies in a genocide
wat

Razumjem te i ovako šalji union i postaj trebe.

Show me where that conflict is officially regarded as a genocide, oh that is right, it isn't
Nice talking to you turk diaspora

sta pises taj kineski, pricaj srpski da te ceo sve razume

The term Bosnian genocide refers to either genocide at Srebrenica and Žepa[7] committed by Bosnian Serb forces in 1995 or the wider ethnic cleansing campaign throughout areas controlled by the Army of the Republika Srpska[8] that took place during the 1992–1995 Bosnian War.[9]

hahahahah srbin misli da bomo nardil tak kot on reče hahahah optimist pofukan!!!
lej molim te da si skopaš svoj gorob in se v njega usedeš in ustreliš!!!

As a croat I'm surprised you as a Slovenian don't know that. Sure the grammar rules from Croatian and Serbian are quite different,and it is true that we don't have the same words ad phrases for some things but generally we understad each other very well. Bosnians have more words of Turkish descent but we have some too. The ones that understand each ither completely and even have the same dialect are people from Dubrovnik and people from Montenegro i think.

mal poglej vašo zgodovino... poglej kdo je pomagu napisat vašo himno...

Wikipedia mate
Still not internationally recognized as a genocide, not even close
I said official, but feel free to write some more articles on the wiki

Nisam siguran tacno sta ova dvojica sperguju, al su triggered ko kurac

>source: western media
we killed maybe 1000 muslims at best, then they blew up the number at 3000, now it's 8000? I fucking wish.

they literally brought exhumated bodies from graveyards and shot mujahedeens and said they were civilians.

aaaa kak je fajn ko ne razumeš slovensk

I'm a Croat and I can't understand jack shit of Slovenian. However ,Russian is much more similar to Croatian in the kajkavski dialect in Zagorje. I study russian and some words are the same,and kajkavski in zagorje and russian are pronounced the same way. I guess zagorski and Russian are the closest to the old slavic language

no habla englez

zagorski sam cuo u neko seriji od pre 50 godina i sacuvaj boze, ne razume se 80% sta lupetate

Vidi srbina sto je ljut nešto! To mora da je turska krv u njemu. Turčin sigurno mu jebo pra babu. Ajde bre Srbi su garant 50% Turski sinovi. A ostali 50% su ciganske krvi!

Ja sam shitposter

ne zna se ko je gori srbin, hrvat ili bosnjak

all slavic languages have similar sounding words or sentences...

>implying
cigani se ne mesaju sa name uopste, samo bleje i prave decu medj sobom
I turci ne postoje to je muhamed lagao u baru kad je bio jednom ovde i prosirila se prica

But these two are more similar than serbian and russian or standard croatian and russian or czech and russian. Only more similar language to russian is probably belarus and ukraine

That's like saying french and english sound similar, it really doesn't matter how you see it, many slavic languages differ greatly

Nisam ja zagorac hvala Bogu,ne razumijem ih ni ja al posto studiram ruski poceo sam razumjet zagorski

>french: romanian group
>english: german group

you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you.

Jesi

yea but all understand PIVO!!!

Kolega je upravu

I think that zagorski is similar to slovenian language but im not 100% sure

>I heard some russians on the internet talking once so yeah, slavs all sound the same
the post, nigger

nisam

pozdrav iz slovenije

slo

bih

Ocigledno su joj premale farmerke, zasto ih nije lepo probala kada je bila u prodavnici pssh

srb

sto sam ja jedini sto ima nesto za podjeliti?

srb

>3D
>human
degenerates

those are some really nice robo titties

It's not normal to like it

that's fine

>I'm not a robot

it was nice while it lasted