Sup Forums What the fuck is happening to this mans crotch...

Sup Forums What the fuck is happening to this mans crotch? 0:32 seconds into the WEBM his fucking crotch starts making a lump and its getting bigger the more his cock is rode. Someone please explain.

thats a testicle you retard.

/thread

Are you trying to tell me its normal for your fucking nuts to ride the base of your cock up to the front of your crotch?

goddammit why did this have to be unsauceable of all things

lol

your testicles can ascend into your body say if it is cold that will happen. its warmer inside there.

I refuse to believe that is someone's nut. That man has the Alien inside of his crotch and it's going to burst out any minute.

>Sup Forums

at first I thought you were talking about his vein and then the balls

but then I see literally left of his dick gets bigger like his dick went back inside and started popping back out from inside and above from where it should be

Also happens when you cum.

Isn't this 2 dudes?

His nuts pulling up cause he's about to bust

Yeah, it's 2 dudes. Still hot as fuck, though.

Trips has spoken

his testicle went up. happens to me sometimes

sauce?? I've been looking for it for years now

fag

straight

Dammit, I wish my back side looked like that.

Fucking virginfag. Yea it's a fucking testicle, there's not much room for them to go when you have your legs together and a bitch sits on your dick.

he doesn't have his legs together you goddamn dirty ape

its a groin hernia you idiots. i had my fixed 6 months ago.

It's not a bollock you fucking mongs.
Just fatty tissue at the Base of the dick covering the public bone, his dick is at a slightly unnatural angle, so it's pushing the skin out a bit. No big deal.

Find some saggy skin on your body, take your finger and push it sideways.