What does being American feel like?

what does being American feel like?

Freedom

Like having a gun in your face, all the time.

You know half of that picture is Canada right?
The US doesn't own all of North America

>US
>doesn't own all of north america

You're a retard you know that

>falling for bait as weak as that

C'mon bro

>2016
>being this mad

It's kinda cool to be nationalistic in a sense, but otherwise it's just some retarded circle-jerk

I bleed red white and blue
I jizz stars and stripes

Depends on your location. I'm from small town rural Illinois, and it's expected to have conservative views. If you're open about anything leftist, you'll get shit-talked. I choose not to speak about anything and everyone here leaves me alone.

People in the USA are far more friendly and hospitable than Europeans. If someone needed a place to stay, I would automatically offer my place to you (though a lot of people are super protective and hostile about their property as well, just depends on the region). If you're walking down the street in my town, expect a friendly "good morning" from almost everyone you pass, regardless if you know them or not.

For urban areas I can not say, however. I'll leave that up to someone else.

LOL
I like it tbh. I can't imagine being born anywhere else. It's super roomy here.

I did all that too, but my doctor prescribed me some pills to cure it.

They cost $10,000 each

Feels like loose white women and freedom

>Glorious Canada covered by shits and stripes

Take off, ya hoser!

Surfing a bald eagle on a wave of freedom while eating a bacon cheeseburger

Better then being from Canada England brazil china syria iraq cause all those places are cancer especially England! !

shortness of breath and an over-inflated sense of accomplishment

Fuck yes!

ITT: Canadafags get butthurt about OP's pic.

Fuck Canada!

I'm afraid this only applies to the Midwest

If you're in a urban area, be prepared to be culturally enriched

Closest thing you eurofags could relate with

I used to live in rockford, il which is the ghetto trash dump of illinois. But I didn't live there long enough. I was mugged twice in my 6 months there just from getting off the bus after work. And now it's hard For me to trust black people. So fuck y'all I'm gonna live my sheltered and safe life in small town Midwest.

*salutes the flag*

lived in Australia for 3 years.
My visa expired and now I'm back in the US.
I've contemplated an hero a lot, and I've only been back for 3 weeks. That should give you an idea.

Free. *cries tears of pride*

Feels like being trapped in an unending cycle of being oppressed while the people around you think it is freedom. It feels like constant debt and struggle just to live, while knowing you are fortunate compared to those who have lost the game already. That is what being American feels like, and too many are just too blind to see it.