Roll

Roll

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/765745/dont_you_want_to_taste_cei.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roll

If anyone needs any advice on how to eat their own cum, or any encouragement, just let me know. I'll try to lurk for a while.

roll

roll

Roll

I always chicken out after I cum. Advice sensei?

¿

Rolling

What happens is right after you orgasm the hormones that make you feel horny go away - and you aren't 'hot' anymore. So the desire goes away and fear kicks in.

The work around is to shoot it right in your mouth, legs over head. This works best because hot loads are the best, and you'll be firing in while still horny. First times you do it, you might spit after and swallow, but with more practice you'll work through it and swallow.

As soon as you swallow a few times, you realize how easy it was and what not a big deal it is. Now you won't mind anymore, and will grow to even like it AFTER you orgasm.

So the real tip is to just force yourself after, and after you see it is no biggie, you'll become a pro very fast. It's a mental block you have to work through.

Roll

Ralll

Reroll

Another method some people like is to ruin orgasm. Which is a bit of a trick because what you do is reach the point where you ejaculate but don't orgasm. That's right on the edge there. Some people it is harder than others to find where that line is.

What happens is you'll leak some cum out of your dick (not precum, but actual cum, if you do it right), and you'll still be horny so you'll lick it and eat it all while still horny.

Basic method is right as you are about to cum you have to stop fapping, but, like I said earlier, it's a very thin line because where some cum releases and actual orgasm - so it might take some practice.

This is a good way to work up to cumming in your mouth and swallowing, but I still recommend the first method in addition.

rolllll

Raawwlin

reeeroll

Will try this, thanks

the awp is not a clutch weapon, orion

roll

No problem. Don't get discouraged. It took me a while to be able to swallow my loads easily. I started exactly like you.

One final tip is to take long breaks inbetween fapping if you can. Depending on how horny you are normally, it's easier to do if you are extra horny.

I also recommend trying this cum eating instruction:
xhamster.com/movies/765745/dont_you_want_to_taste_cei.html

rollerskates

roll

Roool

roll

Roll

ROllllll

roll

Röll

Röllo

ayy lmao