gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This Kid is a Living Joke

Shit, forgot the photo, have some Leafy fags

This thread needs more yamcha

WTF? Is that actually a real product?

Urg what is that

I thought this was a ylyl thread

Please be bait... I'm happy to have been baited just please be bait...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

You all just lost

youtube.com/watch?v=pcBvkGFNCYY

You motherfuckers, you all just say "lost" to your own stupid pics.
I've posted tons and not once got a "lost" - Not even a kek, or lel
You're all just liking your own shit like a bunch of Pokemon card collecting betafags.
I post genuinely funny shit, and you all ignore it just so you can pretend somebody liked your unfunny shit.
Well fuck you assholes. Keep jerking yourself off in your mom's basement, you'll never achieve anything in life.
I bet you're all bronies.

People who "mock" D.Trump are the best. They accomplish absolutely nothing while feeling as though they've made a difference. They think they've already won, but just wait until the election is over.

fuck off mate

Kek

Lost

Better
youtu.be/f-MRT3jUFDQ

Nice

Lost

Lost

FRESH OC

Capped before thread was pruned

Literally like 1 piece of paper worth of text

Wow you can't even roast somebody properly with no pressure on an anonymous image board.
You are a fucking faggot whiteknight SJW.
Leafy is king and he isn't gonna stop making fun of little faggots like you. To many people agree with him.
Pic related. It's you.

You sure like Trump's dick in your mouth.

Comedian with youtube channel. Purposely acts retarded and people think it's funny.

Fursona caust

Lost

Youre not funny

Lost

Thanks for telling me what that man beast was

Nah he is just a good candidate for president unlike Shillary amd Bernie. Cry more

This has to be bait. No one is this much of a fucking buzzword-spewing mistake.

which are your posts?

>wants to give the nuclear codes to a retarded failed business man

there you have it. the beautiful american educational system in action.

Hearty kek

Who doesn't want ww3?

But when the elections are over Trump will be dead or declaring his next bankrupcy.

Oh my god I lol'd

You aren't helping Trump's case, that's obviously a fucking hick.

The post is saying that zootopia will be the next generation of furries. Target audience will be 8-12 year old children and 25-30 year old greeasy men. 5 years later Zootopia will have no fanbase because the furries will kill themselves out of self disgust.

it was an april fool's joke

Litteraly everyone

Unless you are an edgy child on the internet who thinks nuclear war is like the fallout games.

Ok thanks

please tell me who this is

>eleminated

kek

>failed business man
>failed
Are you joking? Look up Trump's accomplishments you fucking mistake. He is probably one of the most successful people in the world.

No, but I really really really don't want to have to pay off my student loans, and if nuclear war happened I could be alpha because suddenly it makes me able to shot a gun right and I'd be the most badass and finally lose my virginity.

Read the file name

This is bait.

fuck you

Does someone have that picture of George and Jeb Bush's faces pasted onto the final scene of Of Mice And Men? Jeb is like, "I'll get to be in the white house, right George?" And George is holding the gun, about to shoot him, and he's like, "sure, Jeb."

she's a whore. Perhaps she supports the releasing of the Twins Foundation as well.

my thoughts exactly

gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188

rethink your vote.

Kek'd

Oh because giving them to Bernie is better? He'll probably hand them out to everybody in the natuon for free! Oh and don't worry about shillary having the nuclear codes eithier! If she emails them to somebody she can just delete the emails and everything will be fine!
>failed business man
Trump is more sucessfull then you will ever be in your entire life. Ever. You need free handouts to get buy. This man has reall experience in the real world. So a couple of his business failed? And? How many did you make? How many of his businesses succeded? How many people did he employee and pay so they can put food on thier tables and live comfortable lives. He has already done more for the american people then bernie and Shillary combined.
>muh free stuff
Fuck off and get a job faggot

>Implying this obvious trap doesn't have a feminine peen

kek

cont.

Oh yeah remember that time his entire airline FAILED because he wanted to put in MARBLE ceilings.
>heavy marble rock
>on flying machines
>lets give this guy the codes
>he clearly knows what hes doing

Those arn't buzzwords faggot. They are a description of your sexual preference you cock sucking cum dumpster.

Well

Dubs don't lie

I retract my statement

Hot AND smart

marry me

google search it m8