Should I hang myself?

Should I hang myself?

Definitely

no, stop being a bitch, if you feel suicidal, then check into a hospital. dont be a fag looking for attention on Sup Forums.

I'd much rather tie a noose than waste any more tax money.

I have the same body structure, and I killed myself years ago

Yes,do it.

fucking kill ur self fagit

no.

dont do it you´re a faggot if you suicide. just carry on, do not let the kikes win and ingore the haters.

holy shit im asian and i still got a bigger penis. kill urself fgt

you'd think that until you're going unconscious and fighting to get that noose off of your neck, but it would be too late.

Join a gym.. eat healthy.. lots of protein... profit ??

pretend you are a traep and get over yourself. fuck dudes, win

Make sure the ropes doesn't max out

Just lose a bit of weight and someone will eventually be all over that dick. Don't be so hard on yourself.

If you workout and get on HRT you'd make a really good trap

joe???

Dude go the gym you don't have to get ripped just lose some weight and the results should be good.

get a civic

Yeah, some rope shopping is in order...No sense do a half-assed job.

At least someone could say you were hung and they finally wouldn't be lying

if it actually is, how the fuck do u recognize someone from a naked dick pic? explain ursel;f

a then his corpse is gonna release all his shit and piss then he is gonna be displayed like the most pathetic for of low-life.

If you wanna die, do it far, far away were nobody find your disgusting corse..

i'm a femanon and this dude named joe and i hooked up from this site, his dick is tiny. myself explained. inb4 tits or gtfo

Yes, especially by now

Lose some weight and get /fit/ and your Dick will appear bigger. It's a win win.

the reason you're a pethetic loser is because of your own decisions. Hit the gym faggot

i mean he's really sweet, i like him, he's hilarious ...but his dick ...she is tiny

not gonna take that bait, faggot.

Why do you want to hang yourself?

Bitch tits AND a tiny dick? Definitely dude.

learn to spell pathetic, asshole

just go on a diet, as hard as it is, just stop eating processed food and eat less. i had the same body and managed to lose like 2.5 stone. still have fat man tits tho, they are impossible to get rid of.

So you ask Sup Forums, where 90% of us are autistic and will say to kys. Just fucking do it

is this better, i'm a fat chick ....

Hanged

>Fat man tits

Time to go beyond

trying to see it, Sup Forumstard, using all my glasses