I missed the thread where Brock Turner's personal information was posted. Any way I can get it...

I missed the thread where Brock Turner's personal information was posted. Any way I can get it? Some very angry females and myself are interested in this information.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost
washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/06/10/rape-culture-is-a-man-problem-why-arent-more-men-speaking-up/
huffingtonpost.com/cassie-hilt/changing-rape-culture_b_10346416.html
mobile.twitter.com/edim_sport/status/741675620774580225/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you focus on the Muslims all across the world that treat their woman as less than human? Oh wait because that would actually take effort.

Sup Forums is not your personal army

The information was posted earlier this morning. So I'm not asking for anything that hasn't already been shared.

Fuck off...do you think this is reddit? Take your feminist tendencies and shove them up your ass you fucking nazi.

apparently he took photos of his lover's tits

123 RaperinoLUL Dr, 69696 Kushfam, USA

you're in the wrong fucking place

The raging fucking pink haired, pierced nose, unshaven armpit crowd (ie radical feminist sluts) have finally found their poster boy for the mythical campus rape culture they can't shut up about. Jackie at UVA was a bust, because she lied like most sloots do...and wait, the same went for the Duke lacrosse case....more lies. The raging jackbooted thugs of the feminists SS are fucking drooling tofu residue all over their birkenstocks because of the Stanford case. They won't be satisfied until every person who ever had a positive experience or something kind to say about Brockyboy is crucified. Frothing at the mouth they forgot these simple facts:

SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RAPED IF SHE HADN'T DRANK HERSELF TO THE POINT OF BEING UNCONSCIOUS!

tl;dr bitches who drink like whores get treated like them behind dumpsters.

>Teenager gets too touchy feely with some bitch
REEEEE this is the worst thing ever REEEEE

>Millions of muslim women treated like animals on a daily basis

"Well um, that's just their culture, it wouldnt be right to interfere"

Never change, feminists.

You go girls. Ignore the stupid idiots here on Sup Forums.

>isis throw bleach on women
>isis hang gays
>isis throw gays off buildings
>isis condone rape
>isis fuck children
"that guy put his fingers in a lady without her consent Sup Forums me and my lady friends will teach him a lesson haha we're so righteous"

And he wouldn't have needed to rape her if he wasn't such a fucking cuck.

He has a swimmer's body but he still can't get laid?

He's a fucking betafag that everyone is defending because apparently he can swim good.

It's pathetic.

>fingered a drunk girl who had been hitting on him all night
>she doesnt even care, says she just wants more money, in public
>lawyers present a convincing case to the judge
>since the law has no punishment for this non-crime, and because hes the first white college rapist to fit the sjw narrative, he is shamed
>apparently 1/4 of all women are raped in college
>this is the only example in the last 2 years
>meanwhile gays thrown off roofs and women stoned to death for being raped in unnamed islam country #3
>sjw say "no i dont want to talk about that"
>mfw

> (OP)
>Why dont you focus on the Muslims all across the world that treat their woman as less than human? Oh wait because that would actually take effort.

>Waaah Muslims

Its so funny when white people are under the scope

>feminist
go back to your safe space you fucking degenerate

>
>>Teenager gets too touchy feely with some bitch
>REEEEE this is the worst thing ever REEEEE
>>Millions of muslim women treated like animals on a daily basis
>"Well um, that's just their culture, it wouldnt be right to interfere"
>Never change, feminists.

>all this white deflection

You mean like how Sup Forums is a safe space for autistic virgins?

he fingered a drunk chick. let's make a big deal about it.

this shit is so annoying.

you sound like a youtube commentor. here im am listening to creep by radiohead and I scroll down and the top comment is 'yeah sure this white guy is a creep but meanwhile the holocaust happened!'

no ones talking about isis why the fuck are you bringing it up and what is your point? is your point that one is worse than the other? okay, noted. thanks for your contribution.

>implying that killing faggots is bad
its because of faggots that now all those insane delusional faggots from tumblr are pestering us with their fake genders

i hate Muslims but i have to admit that if we had killed those faggots like they do there wont be all that Xsexual shit

That scum is just rotting our society

kek

Dude were tryna dope Sup Forums not summerfag invested. Take your edgelord shit to I funny

>is your point that one is worse than the other? okay, noted. thanks for your contribution.
>okay, noted. thanks for your contribution.
>okay, noted
>noted

**triggered

Because feminists never take aim at the big targets that might actually be a struggle to stand against. Where are the women protesting about Muslims being allowed to hit their wives if they are denied sex? Oh right Muslims are scary better not offend them lets 100% focus on some dumb kid and act like white teenagers are the biggest threat to women in the world today.

Because Sup Forumsro is commenting on the absolute hypocrisy of radical feminist sloots who go fucking nuclear because some privileged white whore who drank a case of vodka at a frat party and got fingered while she rolled over and played dead but can't be bothered to comment on the very real atrocities that radical Muslims perpetrate on women every day. They probably don't care because radicals stick together, amirite faggot?

kys

Bill Clinton's hidden speech:
I did not have sex with that woman....But she did give great oral

lmao do you expect people to make threads saying "give me the address to isis pls"

fucking idiot

Not even going to waste my time, fuck me. I'm just going to let you think you totally rekt me and leave. peace retards

Typical. Go run off to your echo chamber and complain about how the mean boys upset you.

Bitches always be complaing.

1. It wasn't RAPE.
2. It was sexual assault, assuming that;
- a. she didn't give consent.
- b. she was too drunk to consent.

The real facts are very convoluted, but one thing is for sure, that it was not rape. I am not saying that this makes it okay, just that it was not rape, but rather sexual assault. Still not good.

A 6 month sentence with probation following is not a weak punishment for a sexual assault when it comes to a first time offender.

Now politicians are getting in on it, like a congressman from TX trying to overturn the conviction so that they can re-try his case and give him a stiffer punishment. Joe Biden is also jumping on the bandwagon. If they re-try the case that will be bullshit, because he has already been tried and convicted. Even if they want to legally remove the first trial from the official record, this is bullshit, and opens the doors to all kinds of other corruption.

Fuck politicians. Everybody wants to jump on this kid's shit for their own personal or political gain, which is so wrong. They should be tried and jailed for this bullshit. If you don't like the judges ruling, then too bad, stop being a faggot. If the kid re-offends, they will hang his ass. I don't think that he will, because he simply made a drunken bad choice.

Try not to trip on the leash your feminist overlords put on you. I know you'll be better off in your safe space over at tumblr (summer)faggot.

aww you poor victim

>It wasn't RAPE, It was sexual assault

Hey asshat, you say tomayto, I say tome auto. It is still devastating as fuck to the victim, and a prime example of the kind of shit that goes on at campuses all over the nation.

6 months is a joke. The judge needs to make an example of him and give him a very harsh sentence. Something more along the lines of 35 years would be a start.

Please be a troll

rekt & double dubs

>The judge needs to make an example of him
NEVER
SHOULD SOMEONE
BE SET AS
AN EXAMPLE

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This is 4chins fuckwad. I think you may be mistaken as to the amount of fucks given about your radical feminist agenda. 35 years for fingering a drunk white sloot who can't handle her alcohol? Is it summer already?

Using that logic the girl should get some punishment too. Afterall it's his word against hers. Brock says that she gave consent, and she was seen hanging all over him all night at the party.

Victim blame much? Go to a Trump rally, you'll fit right in.

In my country, we would have stoned the girl to death by now.

He'd go to a Trump but he probably doesnt want to get attacked by anti-Trump protesters.

NO NO NO! Delicate little snowflakes like the "victim" in this case need to be coddled. Had this bitch not been told she was a victim, she would have just woken up with a bad headache and some sperm on her tits thinking she had a great night. I'm sure this is the first time she drank a keg of jagermeister at a frat party and passed out behind a dumpster. She only became a "victim" when those two eurofags made a huge deal about it and called the cops.

she provoked him

by that logic punishment for crime should be calculated based on impact on victim which is fucking retarded
>go to jail because you hurt my feelings

as another example
>nigger 1 kills nigger 2's father
>nigger 2 never knew his father
>nigger 1 cannot be prosecuted because no emotional impact on nigger 2
no

Do you drop trendy tumblr catch phrases much that you learned in your basket weaving class aka womyns studies?

>Trump rally

Okay, speaking of Trump rallies and victim blaming. I recall quite a few libs on social media and in the news media making the claim that the Trump supporters that got beaten and assaulted by Bernie supporters was justifiable because of the "tone that Trump had set".

So victim blaming is okay when it fits your needs, but you don't like it when it doesn't.

Sorry faggot, but you can't have it both ways.

Fuckoff white knight. The dumb cunt had it coming and wanted to fuck. This is just punishing a man because he has the dick a bunch of bull dykes will never have.

Sooo you're a fucking angry chick, OP? Try posting your angry tits.

Yea user lets dox Isis shall we

like you give a damn about anything anyway youre just trying to be an egde lord

Done! They live in camel land, what else you need to know?

He shoved trash in her pussy.

>Some very angry females
>and myself

You fucking cuck. Shouldn't you be prepping one of their bulls?

This exactly. Half the wannabe SJW cucks in this thread would rape the first 4yo they see, given the opportunity.

Here's my question guys why do women act like "rape" is such a big deal I'm pretty sure getting my ass beat or killed is way worse

You are all stupid as fuck. He was charges with a crime. He is going to prison. He was NOT convicted of rape. I know this is hard for you tiny brained leftist retards. But we don't change the law every time people disagree with it. If you harass him you deserve to be charged with criminal harassment.(not because muh feels, because that's the law)

Pic related

do you have kik? I can tell you his personal info.

6 months is a joke. If we have to take this into our own hands for this sick rapist to actually get some punishment, we will. He needs to be made an example of, scary how common this behaviour is in 'first world' countries like USA, women can't even walk the streets safely.

I am 100% with you on this OP. Rape culture needs to be stopped in its tracks.

LIES!!!!! Read the sentencing report on document cloud faggot. It lays out her injuries and what exactly happened. Nowhere does it state that he shoved trash in her cunt (although from her actions that night as she drank a vat of tequila, her cunt already was trash). He fingered her which caused the abrasions. Stop framing the narrative with lies.

>Yea user lets dox Isis shall we

Sup Forums was never good.

But womyn claim their life is ruined after they've been"raped" or simply looked at the wrong way.

>You are all stupid as fuck.
>He was charges with a crime
>was charges

I'll just stop right there.

U spelled Muslims "isis"
It's a common mistake so I'll forgive you.

He didn't imply or say Sup Forums was good, retard.

I'll just leave this here so this black man can mansplain to us other men about how fictional rape culture is all the fault of men.
>A Gentleman’s Guide to Rape Culture
>If you are a man, you are part of rape culture. I >know ... that sounds rough. You’re not a >rapist,necessarily. But you do perpetuate the >attitudes and behaviors commonly referred to >as rape culture.

huffingtonpost com/zaron-burnett/guide-to-rape-culture_b_5440553.html

I see what you did there.

But Muslims =/= ISIS

"Foreign objects were inserted into her vagina"

What do you find around dumpsters, zeke?

It continues

>Its so funny when white people invent microscopes.

way more impressive than building pyramids imho

Did she really say that?? That she doesn't care?? Source?

I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army.. But maybe user could help me crush the feminist dream of a rape culture poster boy.

I dont get it. A woman was raped...are we caring about that now, or are we just pissed cause he didnt upload the video?

>A woman was fingered

FTFY

Lol their women *want* to be treated that way. Good job understanding fucking nothing and then forming an opinion.

'A steep price to pay for 20 minutes of action, and he didn't even ejaculate': Dad defends

I can fap to this.

Educate yourselves, you misogynistic fools.

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/06/10/rape-culture-is-a-man-problem-why-arent-more-men-speaking-up/

huffingtonpost.com/cassie-hilt/changing-rape-culture_b_10346416.html

Read some actual articles, then come back and see if you still think she is at fault.

All Muslims are ISIS's ? Seriously user? Even the ones at my work?

Where did you get that from asslick? From a gif on tumblr? READ THE FUCKING SENTENCING REPORT ASSHOLE!!! HE DIGITALLY PENETRATED HER!!! HIS FINGER WAS THE FOREIGN OBJECT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOT!

mobile.twitter.com/edim_sport/status/741675620774580225/video/1

Or...just not care.

And dumb white teenage girls 'want' to be treated like cum dumpsters and abused. Hey, you're right, making shit up is fun!

do we have her nudes

kek

>digitally penetrated her
i didn't know virtual reality technology was that far along

Ok, so next time a kid takes a toy from a store prison for 10 years right? It's still stealing. It's just as bad as armed robery.

Too lazy to use Google and online phone directories? Search his last name + hometown = ?????

Rape culture is a myth created by special snowflakes like you. If it's such an systemic problem why is it not reported everyday in the news? Do you really think that if womyn were being raped by the dozens on college campuses across the country daily the fucking leaches in the media would be silent about it? Where is the evidence? Oh, that's right, there is no evidence because much like God, unicorns and Harry Potter, rape culture is a fantasy.

Who fucking cares? What are people Sup Forums going to do about Isis? Something can be down about this guy however btw kill yourself

>misogynistic fools

No. The only fools in this place are people who think misogyny actually is a thing that anyone cares about other than a bunch of hairy, fat, and socially awkward outcast "women".

Um. I'd like to draw your attention to THIS post

'Rape Culture' is a term made up by unsexed overweight slobs who 'wish' that they would get raped. They are jealous of all of the other girls getting the dick, while they are not.