What is consciousness?

What is consciousness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3R-lG3leY6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.I.

Not being Unconscious... after you wake up from me knocking yo ass the fuck out.

The answer is don't think about it

Awareness caused by interacting cells in our brain

consciousness is all your collective thoughts you've had since you were born, You use these collective thoughts to make choices and ponder the question of "What is consciousness".

Ignorance is bliss, very true

>What is consciousness?

This of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=3R-lG3leY6w

Your mom's dirty cunt

Pain

Its thatr little voice in your head that tells you whether your doing something wrong or hurtful to others.
If your unconscious then your a Sociopath.
We all have consciousness and should try to live good lives.

Am emergent property of brains.

A cup is made of glass.
That amount of glass on its own does nothing.
Put the glass into a specific shape and structure.
The glass now holds water and is considered a cup.

A brain is made of neurons...

no u

So if I fill a cup with brains...

Realising that you are meaningless in the big picture, that you are less than a grain of salt in this universe and that your actions will never have a permanent impact on the universe.

Realising that no matter what you do you will be forgotten.

Thats not consciousness thats Depression
seek help

Lol im not depressed i have just learned to admit the truth

An illusion.

That's reality*.
Whether you find it depressing or not doesn't change that.

Realism, it seems to me.

> what is consciouusness
It's matter that became aware of itself

If we are the only form of intelligent life in the universe, unlikely but possible.
If the only measure of existence you will ever know is your own perception and filtering of reality.
If you are certain of your own conscious being but are unable to prove the consciousness or existence of others beyond your own rationalization.
You are the most important part of the universe because when you nolonger exist even though the unirve might it will lack a filter through which it will be invested of any meaning.

What a bunch of nonsense. Even if there are no other forms of intelligent life, it doesn't make our existance necessary or precious in any way. Billions have lived and died before us, and billions will continue to live and die after us.

Unless there is a God of somekind that has put us out here for a reason, there is no goal in life and anything we do amounts to nothing in the end.

i dont think you understand what he's saying

He's not saying anything of worth, is the point. Our existance is meaningless to our surroundings, no matter how you look at it. Unless life is a test that we are put in by some God and after life our actions are judged, there is absolutely no point in life. Or what would you say is the point?