Going to Amsterdam with my gf what are some good things we can do

Amsterdam is fake and lame.

smoke weed, Amsterdam has got some good shit

buy weed and visit the red light district

Is there good places in red light district for couples

smoke weed ever'y day

get out ouf my city REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING TOURISTS

There aren't any 'good places'. Just look for someone you both find attractive and propose something. No other way to find out than to just ask.

I just came back from your city. I feel sorry for you. I felt like I was in Disneyworld.

Zo inderdaad hè, kanker toeristen. Ik word er ook helemaal para van.

dont smoke weed.
it is boring and you could do that somewhere else also.
Go to NDSM (boat is free) and go to some party. also, drink belgian beers.
visit Rijksmuseum.

The coffee shops are pathetic. Their just fronts to sell weed to tourists. God for bid you stick around for a couple cups of coffee. They want to rush you out of there. Was so shit.

Anyone who suggests going to Amsterdam to get weed or to pay for sex is a complete loser (because sex and drugs are freely available everywhere, let's face it). Go visit some art galleries.

FUCKING TOURISTS ALWAYS DOING EVERY FUCKING CLICHE

WMWUWHAHAHAHAH LETS GET FUCKED UP ON WEED BRO

ESPECIALLY GERMANS AND ENGLISH CHAVS CAN FUCKING DIE.

you get pissed and urinate in the streets in disneyworld too?

Once you're exhausted from hookers and drugs, go check out some of the windmills and Tulip fields.

Get some pizza and fuck.

Yeah the Germans and English I saw were especially disgusting. Just awful people.

Haha yeah I guess it's worse. I just meant every street I walked down had about 5000 of the most ignorant euro tourists. I was put off within the first hour of being in the city.

> Amsterdam
> Belgian beers

Let's face it. Belgian beers are better. But dutch trappist and craft beers are pretty good I must say.

You're going to fucking Amsterdam, it's nothing but tourist bullshit, go somewhere original, enjoy the scenery and the culture, not the shitfest that's Amsterdam.

Go and hit up a cafe, smoke, but try and not to get completely stoned right off the bat. When you have a great buzz going on go to the museums and enjoy the amazing artwork. Amsterdam is chock full of history, walking around and admire the architecture and try to spot Easter eggs from the past while trekking around. When you get hungry go and get some fries(fritz) topped with all sorts of goodies. Then when you are nice and comfy head back to the cafe and enjoy a coffee and a joint at an outside table and enjoy the rest of your day.

Fuck weed. I can smoke plenty of it at home. I'd buy high quality coke and speed which you can't get here.

The Dutch hate the English, Spanish, and most of all the Italians. They are cool with Americans.

Visit the "Cock Ring".

Yeah. I'm candian and for the most part felt like the dutch people are sort of similar to us in attitude. All the other Europeans I saw made me sick to my stomach. Especially all the edgy fashion fags I saw. What happen to men?

europeans don't have men. they have women and boipussy

go to Kelderbox in the Bijlmer.
Make sure to bring some cash to have a good time.

Well I'm Dutch and I don't really hate the English or Spanish, lots of Italians I met where pretty rude though
>edgy fashion fags
Amsterdam is chock full of those, it's less extreme in the rest of the country. But yes I'm sad to say Amsterdam is full of vain and pretentious douchebags

Putin detected.

banana show.
/thread

absolutely.

no fucking tourist can be worse then the Russians.

Rembrandt house. Also, magic mushrooms and feed ducks in the park.

Nice.

I would put Russian, English and German tourists on equal footing. They are all ugly loud and obnoxious. I thought Americans were bad but compared to those people they're delightful.

Club Paradiso and The Torture Museum. Not necessarily in that order.

I've been 5 times and I can't say I've had that issue. Each time we go we try and find a different place to smoke and chill for a bit and each place has been relaxed. There are a LOT of small "coffee shops" which are what you describe, but you can spot these from a mile away and only have yourself to blame if you go in.

Find a decent place that looks big, preferably with some ventilation and music. Bring a pack of cards or something else to play with friends and watch how no one interrupts you.

Quebecfag here. Same opinion. But we have those fucking edgy fashion fags here

leave it-

Op are you American? If so, go to Burger King just to eat chicken strips and chain smoke cigarettes.

German are that bad too?
but you know what, all nationalities have their assholes...

browse the sexyshops, also beware that everything closes at 17:30 (even the museums)

Bourbon Street Blues Bar & Shithole at Leidseplein. Smoky bar with good live music and decent pool tables

Anne Frank house was surprisingly feely when I visited.

Vandersloot house too!