Hey Sup Forumsros, i have a qustion for everyone. at what point does a newfag become old...

hey Sup Forumsros, i have a qustion for everyone. at what point does a newfag become old? I am still a newfag but im old enough to undestand that i will be a newfag for years to come, so does that make me an oldfag for knowing that or am i still a newfag.

ty for this pic i can't stop cumming

you stop being a newfag when you gtfo this place

Post less.

Impossibru

who actually cares

unless you started browsing Sup Forums around 2003-2007 you are will and forever be a newfag

Huh, so that's why you're supposed to wear the wrist strap.

When you stop caring that you are a newfag.

>fucking newfags

thanks user, here's an ass for your troubles

*¬*

My dick is the same size (length and girth) as a wiimote with the motionplus attachment. Stay jelly faggots

this. I started browsing in '09 and I still don't consider myself to be an oldfag

people who started browsing after 2012 aren't even newfags: they're just cancer

That's not how to play wii fit

/thread/

Its a USB chord...know where this is from?

>uses the term "oldfag"
>thinks there's some sort of qualification for it
>you can't go back in time dumbass
>lurk moar
>shut the fuck up

you will never be an oldfag

become an hero instead

newfag 4 life Sup Forumsro

Only newfags care about becoming oldfags.

this is true so much cancer and yet after not going on 4chin in years i've found myself back fml

when you contribute something to this site which a newfag wouldnt

There are no more oldfags anymore.

Not since cancer.

When you stop caring about to be a new or an oldfag. Whatever you do, your a Fag. Stop crying and kill yourself on Stream, so we can masturbait to your dead body

You stole that meme from 9gag

Just STFU newfag!

LURK MOAR!

Rolling for this.

This user is based, and correct. He's your best friend OP.

so edgy

why would someone care about being an oldfag? is this an achievement? you can't brag about it because it's shit, and having 10+ years on this site is very sad

Fuck you newfag. Lurk moar!

this argument makes no sense. I just found out about Sup Forums and i consider myself an oldfag. What are you gonna do about it?

found the wii remote motherless set
G0986B2D

kek you're so easy to bait