WALES CELEBRATION THREAD

CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRUCYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRUCYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU CYMRU

what part of Wales are you from lads?!

>gwlad

The bad guys won

>vote to stay in EU
>loose
bye bye north ireland

REMAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kgnrcifeogjgvhpecgnauob

Ankarapwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

>wales is one of the 8 best in eurpoop
Nice "federation" you got there UEFA

istanbulutldsgdvcymru

Llangogogochlwddafynllanllanfwldpwlgogogogchlwllllwyn

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Cargidfsbfbgcjsnsf

lweywyeyran, it's close to swansea

Latwyllnllasapgollcoch

>>>Lost to England

>>>Gets a pathetic shot in at fucking Northern Ireland of all places

W..w...we are so good guys..right?

Cardiff

lashdajkshdakjhsd

Loose.

Moron

#STRONGEROUT

buckingham palace

WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES

WALES FORCE NIRN TO BREXIT TWICE IN THREE DAY
>WALES FORCE NIRN TO BREXIT TWICE IN THREE DAY

BAYOL

What is a secondary language?

Who /cardiff/ here

In tears lads

From not in the EU

Wolverhampton.

Did you guys see those Welsh WAGs at the end of the match? Holy shit they are grim.

CARDIFF

IT'S GOAT SACRIFICING TIME LADS

I supported NIR lads
AMA

Angelsey

The blowhole.

aalioucch

>yfw Bale is the GOAT

Liverpool.

TIME TO SHAG SOME SHEEP IN CELEBRATION

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOELSH

a language that's not your primary language
hope this helped

>Bayol shouting VAMOS

Solid 7/10's, m8

Would force them to produce me an heir to take over my estate and help sheer my sheep

THE WELSH ACCENT IS FUCKING BRUTAL

>Bale

The better team didn't win

Even your faggot manager admitted they were better

Wales played awful. Feel bad for Norn Iron.

Serious though, bales was shit today, whoever you got next will batter you.

Cunts

You are the only gay in the viLLLLLage

They would fucking destroy you cunts

Not really, easy group easy draw due to bad tournament format

Sweet tears, KEK

Salt.

Gentllynflyiangognochgnogn

we would have beat wales

Bayols daughter a cute CUUUUUUTE

get FUCKED

Eyjafjallajökull mate

Lads, lads ...fucking quarters lads. Fucking madness.

Y wladfa desu

>beat a shit-tier team filled with part-time players by OG no less
Not much to be celebrating about.

Byrylyn...yyy

>Feel bad for Norn Iron.

Weren't you cunts bombing each other last week?

4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL 4REAL

Merthyr

>tfw Liverpool privelege allows me to claim any British Isles nationality

Bales has meme magic. Meme magic supersedes actual skill, cohesion, or performance.

he should have substituted Grigg desu

GTFO Bremain fag

Dragon island

Bale seems a genuinely really nice lad doesn't he. Well done Wales.

For the Glory of Wales!

S A L T

We invested all our points into meme magic and it got us to the quarter.

JYNWEYTHEK

WALES

THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH

Salty ginger cunt. Haha.

BREXIT

so it's wales who will be kicked out by hungary :^)

I have a new found love of wales since they voted BREXIT so glad you guys won

Protestant areas mostly voted leave, it was the fenians who voted remain so they could visit their fenian families down south.

Bale will lead an invasion into England and they will finally get their independence back.

Welsh women accents sounds so sexy for some reason. Never even been to Wales or seen a Welsh person irl either.

>It's a English guy knows his nation sucks so he starts supporting another team because they both share the same flag episode

WAAAAYYYYOOOLLLLSSS

54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS 54 CYMRU BEATS

Is there a lot of Welsh pride there still? I did an essay on the Welsh language in Patagonia, but it was hard to judge how it really is on the ground.

BALE FOR WALES!

stfu i'm originally from ffysiaaxzcxsfjajaokdmauijo
>tfw dumb american can't even pronounce that

WALES WALES WALES WALES WALES
> Northern Ireland >Northern Ireland

LEL

should have given it to the n ireland player

reminder that English women love big Welsh cock

don't you have some dystopian orwellian nightmare shit to tend to? some kurds to violate?

nice armenian genocide btw

This.

They love the Welsh meat.

US4-0

dragon island :D

Nice flag.

Where and what the fuck is Bhutan

It hard to go out knowing you were the better side but if you asked me a few years ago if I'd take a ro16 exit having been the better side to then go out to a fluke og I'd have taken it. They proved throughout that they can play against any team in the competition and with a little more luck and quality could have gone further.

GOOD SHOT EILEEN

I think you mean sheep

Chubut

HNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>fluke

I'll admit you played the better but nothing about the goal was a fluke.

>not knowing the precise coordinate of every country around the bhutan, nepal, bangladesh region

haha